/trans/ Gf to user when Edition

Manager Antonio Conte's future at Chelsea is in doubt because the Italian is furious at the club's summer transfer failings. (Daily Mirror)

>However, Chelsea are expected to step up their interest in Romelu Lukaku, 24, despite Manchester United agreeing a £75m fee with Everton for the striker. (Guardian)

The Blues could face a striker crisis after Diego Costa, 28, started to say his goodbyes to his Chelsea team-mates, having been told he is not part of Conte's plans for next season. (Daily Telegraph)

>The Premier League champions have turned their attention to Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 32, after missing out on a loan move for the Spaniard in January. (Evening Standard)

Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24, has been left in limbo in the wake of United's deal for Lukaku, having been convinced he was set to leave Spain for Old Trafford. (Independent)

>Belgium international Lukaku has agreed a long-term contract worth £250,000 a week with Jose Mourinho's side. (Daily Star)

French side Marseille are in pole position to sign Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, in a £24.7m deal after the Gunners completed a club record deal for Alexandre Lacazette. (Daily Telegraph)

>Winger Demarai Gray, 21, wants assurances from Leicester about his first-team prospects amid growing interest in the England Under-21 international from Liverpool and Tottenham. (Daily Mirror)

Barcelona have had a £22m bid for former Spurs midfielder Paulinho, 28, rejected by his current club Guangzhou Evergrande. (Sky Sports)

>Stoke have been in talks to sign Manchester City midfielder Fabien Delph, 27, on a loan deal. (Stoke Sentinel)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/06/manchester-united-romelu-lukaku-everton-agree-fee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soccer sucks lol

abysmal OP edition and image

since no transfers

who's /trans/ favorite grime artist

no bully

none because i'm not a nog

warren g

Roque Mesa looks like Naboo from The Mighty Boosh.

gimme a snog

looks like willem dafoe's character in wild at heart

Lukaku, Pogba, Bailly, Mhkitaryan, Refresh Martial, Rashgoat, Linda aka Rio.2, >De gay, Herrera, Valencia, New Dm, Rooney gone, Mous 2nd season. League title plus champions league quarters at least, Abu tears will be delicious

rocky table signed for swansea? good player 2bh

>Rooney gone
I'll believe it when I see him in an everton shirt

not big enough for the PL

Ok

that's not too hard to find

grimes

Pooney

Why do Everton actually want Pooney back aside from sentimental reasons.

Surely the transfer funds or whatever stupid wage they'll end up paying him will be better spent on literally anyone else.

ManU will pay a part of the wages. A big part I hope for evertons sake retarded transfer desu

Fucking hell, he's either fat as fuck or has a goitre.

memes

>Poor Little White Boi

m8, football is literally "sentimental reasons: the sport". Every club sign a has-been at least once because he used to be good wearing that shirt 10 years ago.

He's still decent for a mid table team like Everton. Plus he's still a name so they can probably sell shirts

best signing so far?

for the shirt sales and their expansion into the asian market

man utd are paying 50% of his wages and he's moving on a free transfer. it's a very low risk signing desu

Everton must think Rooney will give them a marketing boost but they don't realise slant eye chinkys and poo in loos only like him because he plays for poonited, not because he's Rooney.

Also
Lids

LIDS

Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche

Free Transfer
Versatile
Good Presence in the dressing room
Good Workrate
Marketing

Wouldn't be a bad CAM for Everton if he gets his confidence back

lacazette

They won't miss a penalty now

Schweinsteiger to Chicago Fire

The Swede United signed. I think that's decent.

Unironically Defoe to mememouth

Defoe

best gf atleast

Zagadou to Dortmund on a free.

Hoping that crippling loneliness away from me will be a done deal when i wake up

PUSH PINEAPPLE SHAKE THE TREE

its arsenal so obviously he'll take play a game or two then break his knee while taking his first penalty and he'll have dozens of come backs and re-injuries after that

In terms of what the team needed, Lacazette is pretty good. In terms of what might turn out the best? Defoe.

Look forward to seeing more of her in the future mhmm

Skriniar

Is he actually doing well?

Did someone say Goitre?

Silva probably

They replaced the most crucial part of their team, got the deal done before he played well in the confed and nobody saw it coming

genuinely curious, what is this image from?

roque mesa looks brazilian af. nigga must be good

Read the filename you blind cunt.

How did they go from the jacksonville jaguars of MLS to this overnight? Even early in this season they were terrible.

Rogue Mesa the kinda nigga to run a cartel

portu-duo to /arse/ for 90 mill updates?

I heard Neon Demon was good fap bait, why am I bored to the high fucking heavens rig

Keanu literally just showed up as I was typing FINALLY something worth staying erect for.

>Navajo Bakboord
This isn't a real name
This isn't a fucking real name

>Duncan Ferguson got a testimonial match
How did I ever miss this

Pretty well, Chicago was by and far the worst team in the league the last two seasons and now they're a lot better

Lad you might be gay

Hasn't been the sole reason for their success (they finished dead last last season), but he's been pretty good so far

P A R I T Y
A
R
I
T
Y

my team needs to make a signing

my team needs to make a signing

She looks like she has FAS mate

FAS?

GOAT show

>Sosa and Jew Swede
>expecting Levy to spend

[laughing shekel bag intensifies]

fetal alcohol syndrome

>Romelu Lukaku was due to have his medical in Los Angeles night ahead of sealing a £75m move to Manchester United, with the striker expected to join up with José Mourinho’s squad when they arrive in the city on Sunday ahead of the club’s five-game pre-season tour of America.

theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/06/manchester-united-romelu-lukaku-everton-agree-fee

Think next season's title race will be tight af

would go with City if I had to pick a winner

This is a no bully zone, take that shit elsewhere please

no.

are football transfers your passion lad?

Yeah my money is on city as well. Chelsea having second season porblems as usual. Aresenal might do well if they get their shit together.
>we have to play 38 away games this season

unironically who then?

chelsea could very feasibly implode again
spurs will struggle at wembley
city have improved a bit
united are united
arsenal are arsenal
liverpool are liverpool

People unironically thought City last year. Hell, I thought City last year too.

I absolutely LOVE Manchester City!

Well Arsenal are at least keeping Sanchez for a year more at least. We'll see.

thanks for the arse compliment

If we get a right mid and a new registra, we'll be able to do quite well, but then again, Wenger, the most overrated manager in the league, is at the helm, and will probably put Ramsey on the wing

no you don't you plastic bandwagoner

i thought united last year lol

but city have improved on last year whilst chelsea and spurs have not and pep is decent at converting lots of money spent into trophies

>hello North American customers we care about your business so much that we will rush our brand new star signing for you to watch in person! You won't have to watch Jessie Lingard play striker we promise*.

SIGN SOME FUCKING PLAYERS KLOPP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shan't be entertaining the possibility of an arsenal title win

it would be interesting if they did though - would be 3 years in a row a team not competing in the CL has won the league and that could mean changes somehow

But current squad is flawless...

>he forgot about the mighty city of Lestercity
really though pep is kinda shit and their defence is way too weak. their team is lacking a lot tbqhwymd

Leicester

>Moreno at left back
>decline £12 offer from napoli

>chelsea win the league then implode then win the league next season
>leicester win the league then implode then ???????

Arsenal. Unless they actually try to win Europa, in which case they'll pull a United but have the back luck of Guidetti's shot going in; they'll finish 6th and have no CL to show for it if they get far in Europe.

Chelsea didn't have Europa last season, Arsenal do. If they weren't in it, I might book em for it. But they do have Europa, so... I personally hope they win the League Cup and Europa Cup. They won't win the Community Shield.

>sell the rest of their good players and end up as a mid team for some years before fading into obscurity

city are favs for the title this year

I can guarantee I love them more than your parents love you! :D

That's fair. Right now, I'm thinking Chelsea but I'm sure my view will change in a month or so.

If they can get mendy and kompany stays fit (lol) or at least John stones can find decent form it'll help a lot

Let me get this straight, Arsenal have signed a decent striker(who will probably get injured) and that will propel them up the table to champions? Despite having not fixed their midfield? Despite Ozil and Sanchez not signing new contracts? Despite delusional Arsenal fans saying this every year and every year an Arsenal title challenge fails to materialise?

Chelsea need to sort their squad out fast. If they do then yeh sure but otherwise it could be a complete catastrophe with conte leaving and then probably hazard too

Keane to Everton

Wouldn't mind seeing that tbqh, could be a fun bit of preseason drama
Sanchez was always going to leave, Arsenal fans need to accept that. Can't say the same about Ozil though.

What beer is /trans/ sipping on? Got a sixer of this today, it's sour as fuck but I quite like it

The players are good enough, they just need to play well and be motivated and I think Wenger, convincing everyone it's his final season, can do that and finally put fight into an Arsenal team.
They're not going to bottle it this time, is what I'm saying. Sanchez and Ozil are probably not signing contracts because they don't know who the manager is going to be next (next) season.