I don't understand. Are black people genuinely this stupid or is there some point they're making here that I'm missing...

I don't understand. Are black people genuinely this stupid or is there some point they're making here that I'm missing? All these black people on twitter ignoring these attacks and undermining the mourning by going on about their black lives matters bullshit.

Shouldn't they be angry that a bunch of black people were shot and killed at the Florida nightclub?

Shouldn't the BLM movement stand up against Islam since it's clear that Muslims don't think Black Lives Matter?

Why are black people so oblivious to their real problems? They've got tunnel vision with that white hate/jealousy, and it's stopping them from seeing how there are much worse people out there than whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtunKLFvIQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are black people genuinely this stupid
The answer to that is always yes.

>get mad at everyone else for blacks killing blacks

Blacks are extremely homophobic, it's not surprising they don't care about a mass shooting at a gay nightclub.

They're also disproportionately gay compared to other races.

Black people just hate faggots. That's all.

Let them. It is just making Trump more appealing to the masses.

So far I have seen liberals blame guns, discrimination, and even Trump for why the shitskin snapped. Your average every-day stupid Israeli supporting BLM echoing American can only be seduced for so long before he realizes it is all bullshit. My guess is the media is going to try and ignore this shooting now to avoid a climb with Trump, but it won't work since Trump won't ignore it and the media can't ignore Trump.

fpbp.

>niggers
>rational thoughts

>undermining the mourning by going on
some terrorist cleaned up a shithole nightclub in FL, there should be rejoicing! Daily reminder the faggots are what got us here in the first place.

"Get that niggerfaggot out of here"

It's because white people don't realize this was set up by white people. This event was created by you people to draw attention AWAY from BLM, and Black people are just reminding you that we won't black down or be forgotten. I know it's hard for you to understand but something like this is not going to stop the BLM movement no matter how hard you kick or scream.

>WE

i remember after paris attack they were crying because it was stealing the attention from their 'peacefull' protests

This is probably the closest thing to what these pavement apes actually think

why are christians conservatives upset at this? don't they hate fags and want to see them die like the muslims do? they have that in common with muslims.

FPBP
OP, did you really need to ask?

>are black people genuinely this stupid

That's not a serious question, user.

LOL. I bet this becomes a meme on black social media for us to laugh at.

ben stein was right

youtube.com/watch?v=qtunKLFvIQs

Americans are upset at this because American citizens were killed by Islamic terrorist. This is an issue of national identity being at odds against a certain ideology.

Because the constant gay propaganda has gotten to some of them.

>Are black people genuinely this stupid
kek

if only you knew

Christians don't usually hate Gays, they want them to turn there lives around. Now Islam on the otherhand..

dem dam muzzies, killn da faggots is OUR job!!

is that what you think is happening?