What was the most glorious empire ever existed?

And why it is the Roman Empire?

Oh you were being serious.

Glorious.

>India
>Canada
>Australia

HAHAHAHAHA

>Ruled mostly niggers
>Most glorious empire

>not including the 13 colonies

Leaving out the best part

USA is the richest and most powerful nation in the history of the world. Stars and stripes forever!

British obviously. Biggest, created foundations for modern world, the USA as most powerful country in history is it's child/offshoot, the best governed, most stable, richest and most advanced nations in every region of the world tend to be those that were lucky enough to be colonised by the British or are entirely British creations (Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa etc)

Then on the other hand you have those regions unlucky enough to be colonised by the French.

At the height of it's economic and cultural power one in four things in the world had Made in Britain on it.
Rome was basically pre-history in comparison, take your vidya roleplaying faggotry elsewhere.

>a bunch of shitty islands full of brown people that you used for slave labor

great empire mate you sure ruled the world! once

Soviet Union is

Compared to the French fucking all their niggers then bringing them en masse back to your country?

And Italy - who's most recent Empire got BTFO by LITERAL NIGGERS. Pic related - its you.

It was only a union of failed state...

next one?

>being this butthurt

Ur mum was the most glorious empire m8

I was just in Italy, you fucks dont even give a shit about your ruins. Italian youth are cancer, your government is a joke.

Also fuck Naples

The 13 colonies weren't part of the British Empire in 1922 my man

Oh no, it's all true!

Nearly all of the Roman Empire literally turned Muslim. Stay mad, cuck.

Naples is the the shithole of Italy, as much as Detroit is for USA

After spending 3 months in Italy, I can surmise Italy is indefinitely worse. Only decent part is the very north near fucking Austria...

Southern Italy is shitskin tier

mongolians did a kinda nice job, being basically savages

And my other two points?

This.

did you all get scammed by some terron and now butthurt? sorry, that happens

>created the mightiest shitposters of the modern day
what's the problem?

It's actually quite sad how true this is.

>Italian youth are cancer

Well, at least we know that the Earth is NOT FLAT you stupid ameritard

>Italian government is a joke

Look at your next president and the actual one, dummie.

>Also fuck Naples
I completely agree with this statement

he is right, bimbiminkia are a huge problem here and most of the population has little idea about details about the Roman Empire

Romania is the true heir of the roman empire

Congrats, shitskins and Australia

It's not about the shitskins user. It's about all dat gold and gems.

240 years

We are but a blip on the radar of history. Remains to be seen if we will remain, we have barbarians at the gates.

i bimbiminkia sono presenti in ogni nazione del mondo, ma almeno il nostro sistema educativo non ci lascia nell'ignoranza estrema come gli hamburger.

>why is it the Roman empire?

They found a Europe made of city states, and gave each of them running water. It standardized the laws of the land, it introduced a single script used by every language West of Polish. Its languages survives in 6 niggerized versions (italien, french, spanish, romanian, corsican, romansch), and laid the foundation for classical aesthetics, the most popular religion in the world, and democracy.

Their roads are still in use today in some places. Their infrastructure and engineering were next-level.