Facebook at it again. Censorship

Trying to link any article that explicitly states the gunman in the Orlando gay shooting is Islamic Terroism and Facebook omits the words or changes the headline entirely.

I'm raging.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The weight of evidence is insurmountable, they'll be caught out.

Why even bother to shill on kikebook dude?

It goes from this

To this

>"domestic terror incident"

>"domestic terror incident"

stop using

dont serve up (((Mark's))) ads

A Muslim killed a bunch of gays at a gay club? #AlluhCockbar

>Using joobook and complaining about the massive editing, should become a banable offence.
Seriously, shit for brains, when the eu asked Facebook to edit all posts, what told your tiny brain that your shit wouldn't be edited?
Dumb cunt. You won't do anything about it other than clog up this board with your incessant crying.

Just go back to tumblr, snow flake.

So are the burger Jews now throwing in with trump? CBS News has a more anti-muslim headline than Fox ...

It will just lead to less people using Facebook. Mike Zuckerstein will become less and less relevant due to nonsense like this.

facebook is homophobic

/thread

No, no Jews were harmed so they don't care

Sems like everything about it has been scrubbed from Reddit too. I've long since quit using Facebook but this may be what pushes me to never using Reddit again.

Politically manipulating huge news stories amounting to blatant omission and censorship is fucked

If you spray a random busy US gay bar with bullets you are going to hit a jew. Unless they had advanced warning jews will have been harmed, they don't control every Muslim shooter in the world.

Predicting the following will happen:

>hurr durr why are you trying to politicize this tragedy, stop using this horrible incident for your political purposes

>durr linking to stories about how the shooter was muslim is insenitive, they need to all deleted and censored

>hurr durr why are you pointing out how we're deleting and censoring news articles, this is a tragedy stop bringing politics into this you racist

I guarantee you at least one Jewish faggot was killed.

More like:

>Hurr durr how dare you try to politicize this tragedy, Islam is a peaceful religion and has NOTHING to do with terrorism
>How can you still be opposed to gun control after this tragic incident? This incident needs to be politicized for the promotion of gun-control how dare you not care about dead faggots?

It's Miami
Jews are everywhere either old retirees or fags

It doesn't even do this, what the fuck are you on about

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

"The peaceful majority are irrelevant."