U banned me yesterday... bcause of my religion because im MUSLIM... u banned me

u banned me yesterday... bcause of my religion because im MUSLIM... u banned me
because u r RACIST... i made a thread here.. i said u cant stop me from reachin my family... tomorrow
ill start my juorney... i will go to germany were my family waits for me... i posted this image bcus
i wanted to make u more awar of ISLAM... but u refused..
u showed me pictures of SH*T on the QURAN AL KAREEM...
then u showed me drawings of prophet MUHAMED salallahou alayhi waalehe wasallaam..... that
i cant describe right now...
u kufr fear my arab cock... i said yesterday... illl say it today... .
fear the ummah fear the PROPHET... allah will win n u kufr will convert t ISLAM...
i came from iraq... im here to stay in eurpe.. u kufr sons of apes n pigs will burn n hell bcz u r RACIST

Hi mehmet

Saged

Kill yourself

Oh my fucking God Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!! mashallah brother Islam will rule over all!!!!!

Muslims aren't a race bud

You were... banned...for....typing like an....annoying... faggot

Kill.... yourself

u kufr r not funny.... u will burn in hell... embrace ISLAM... U fear the aarb COCK..

fck u... i write how i want... were u from... gay kufr...

but u r racist twards MUSLIMS... u r apes n pigs...

I'm not trying to insult you brother.... Islam will be victorious. Allahu Akbar!!!!

Neck yourself heathen.

this what happens when kufr fights MUSLIMS.... u lose bcs ALLAH is with the UMMAH.... u r stupid... u r weak... u r gay... muslims wil win n the end... and u wont do anythin.. bcus u r weak pigs n u fuck dogs... don't u know americans FCK THEIR SISTERS..... mericans r inbred.... u say muslimin r inbred but u r inbred..

hello muslim brother.... were u from... u say takbir... u r clever.. what r u doin here.. this site is of the kufr.. the r dirty n stupid..

this what happens when muslims fights KUFFAR

FCK U... r u jewish... JEWS kill msulim kids bcuz they r evil.. they r kufar like u all.. u will fear ALLAH and MUHMAD ALAiHI SALAAM... u were muslim when u were born.. but u chose to b KUFR... u will b judged....

shut up kufr... u r racist.. simple.. stop wit ur stupid toughts... u r RACIST n KUFR... u r the worst...

Go fuck a goat you stone-age towel-head. Keep making threats like this, and America will come to fuck your ass up boy.

U WILL BRUN IN HELL U KUFR DIRTY PIG DOG... U INBRED.. MUSLIMIN WLL GET U... WERE DO U LIVE.. U GAY... I KNEW U WUD SHOW M THIS AGAIN.... U R RACIST U HAVE N RESPCET.... U WILL GO IN JAHANAM..... U WILL BURN...

Says the guy belives in the ramblings of retarded paedophile and lived in a cave with all your inbred brothers and sisters

Fuck Allah. Fuck Muhammed in his asshole.

U kufr make m sad.... u cant accept truth... u make a muslim rage like dis bcus u insult my PROPHET MUHAMAD SALLAHOU ALAIHI WAALEHE WASSALAAM... allahwuakbar... god is great... u kuffar wil lose... we r many.... u cant win against the UMMAH... u insult ISLAM... my religion... u have r RACIST and u fuck men in asshole... u r GAY...

u fear the MUSLIM.... bcus u wont tell me were u live.. tell me were u live.... u goin to show me this pictures to my face... to the face aof a MUSLIM.....

Want another one?

Hey, let's play a game. You show me your address, a time-stamped photo of your face, and I will show you mine. Deal? Or, are you a coward?

you guys are getting baited so hard right now..

i knew there wud be the JEW here... STOP KILLING MUSLISM.... u ape u pig.... hamas n the ummah will kill ISRAEL...

No this is a normal process, one guy pretends to be Muslim then everyone dumps their sandnigger folder.

who r u.... u r kufr like them... fkcu u... i HATE U ALL U KUFFAR U HATE ISLAM U DISRESPCET MAKKAH... U WILL NEVER EARN JANNAH..... NEVER .... BCUS U R WORSE...

Italy always has made the best pasta.

who pretends to be MUSLIM... u r false n jew... u r pig... u fuck dogs... my friends knows americans... they fuck dogs and horses....

iim not italian u stupid american kufr.... u r nigger...

bastardo di merda. Shitpostare facendo finta di essere musulmano/negro รจ il MIO lavoro.

i will go to germany... tomorrow... im from iraq... i made a post yesterday but U KUFFAR BANNED ME.... u r kuffar.. u are worse than shit of pigs...

kill yourself you delusional muzzie

Of course we're racist stop trying to use it as an insult. How can we not be racist with how you fucking subhuman shits behave.

Really makes you think...

Guess I'm a #Jihadmissilenow

u stupid kufar I behead u now

qt bait.

u wil suffer..... were u from.... i will come to you... i will show u who the MUSLMMIN are...

you really aren't helping the case with americans thinking you should all be glassed.......

and the more you talk the more I want all muslims killed and all korans or anything to do with islam removed from history

please stop talking and get back to your family of goats

italians r cute... they gave me food n shelter..... but u r kuffar... like the pigs in tis site.... u r weak italians.... ur women gave me food at the refugee sheltr.... ur women like the arab cock.... they were helping us... because they wanted the ARAB COCK.... u italians r gay... like americanss..

Jesus, this is shit-tier bait, abandon thread.

no u r real kufar... I is true muslim and believer in teaching of Muhamed (PBUH)... u dirty pig try to impersonate real muslim to discredit us... I kill u now

what u mean.... u r german... my family is n germany... they say is nice place to live... much money n food n muslims.... i hv to thank u german kuffar... u gave food n house to my family...