ITT: Name one good reason why MDE: PWP was cancelled

ITT: Name one good reason why MDE: PWP was cancelled.

Challenge mode: don't name the jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
youtube.com/watch?v=fEMfLDtu85s
youtu.be/AevEQhs_fqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it wasnt that funny

sam was probably difficult to work with

because it's shit

incidentally op, you also have shit taste

this

except this is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

I didn't think any of the MDE videos were funny except for maybe the moms video. This video really put me down though, very powerful.

FAT HOMOSEXUALS BTFOOOOOOOO

Hey moon version is better by the way. Has way more impact.

seconded
as someone who finds sam and MDE to be very funny, i was surprised at how much i didn't enjoy the show. there were some good bits but overall it fell flat. i think sam is unironically funnier just fucking around on a vertical video in some convenience store

>implying anything on adult swim is funny

>Challenge mode: don't name the jews
Okay. MDE was not funny.

>thinking this

eliminate your map for keeps

I only laughed 2 during the entire season

Youtube vids were wayyyy better

But that would cancel 95-100% of tv shows.

Next.

Premises were too high concept for a mainstream or even alternative comedy audience. Not very punchy skits, and while MDE are very capable of being funny, they aren't comedic actors and it shows. It was like watching a high school play.

And yeah, it wasn't racist/sexist/whatever, but the women-butthurt was a little too obvious. "WHOA, FUCK YOU SLUT, GO BE ACCOMPLISHED FIRST HAHAHA SEE THE TABLES ARE TURNED BETA MALES UNITE." And they didn't have enough comedy capital to make an overt blackface joke hit properly. If you can't win over a dumb normie audience, then you aren't going to be able to get them to see Sam with coins in his nose as being as funny as it actually was (which was the only funny thing about that skit, it sucked besides that)

tl;dr, people didn't get it, and what they got at surface value just seemed like an attempt at edgelording.

90% of the shows on adult swim aren't funny

we have to go deeper

Because marxism has infected even a shitty comedy channel

Sorry but people got it enough to give good ratings.

Ratings is what matters not if people get it.

You think Lost was on air because people understood it?

Fucking faggot.

the jews

>I didn't get it so people didn't watch it

Fuck off retard.

Funnier than anything else on [AS].

Now they have nothing.

It did okay for a late-night timeslot with heavy grass-roots marketing. Not well enough to justify risking the network's reputation with a guy who trolls journalists and people with media influence.

Boo-hoo. I like MDE, but World Peace was pretty weak.

Ratings beg to differ faggot.

This desu, S4 of eric andre was shitty. And that was the only good show they had before WP.

Eric andre will probably finish soon too.

literally only got cancelled because of the jews

no other reason

Yeah because the creators of aqua teen didn't do the same thing.

Fuck off kike.

If anything all the butthurt from the msm and buzzfeed would bring more viewers.

You don't know shit.

It actually god pretty good ratings for an original comedy central show. It got better ratings than Eric Andre season 1.

Getting canceled was purely political

Lofty analogies of sacrificing personal integrity for the greater good are interesting points, but it's gotta be funny. World Peace wasn't as funny as it could've been. Boston Ross was funnier than any of those over-produced sketches, and it was literally just Sam bullshitting in front of a camera phone.

The show sucked and it's done, get over it.

probably this

Like everything Sam does, it's not really that saleable as a product. Combine that with his difficult personality and questionable associations, CN would be pretty crazy to keep him on.

I know that it got canceled, you salty alt-right edgelord.

Maybe if Sam spent less time tweeting about Clinton's emails and gloating in front of dumb college liberals, he could've made a show that lasted more than one season.

Not every one of your cuckservative heroes can make it, faggot.

Is this parody of something? It's not funny on it's own.

>and questionable associations
lmao

>I didn't find it funny so it should have been cancelled.

Dude kill yourself. People enjoyed it. You didn't because you're a faggot.

ya kiddin' meh?

this sorta
i personally think its ok but it doesnt appeal to the normal [as] watcher

fuck off samefag

is it really cancelled?

Adult Swim shows are typically apolitical.

Dude, you'd have to be pretty blind to consider weev an acceptable PR risk to have associated with your programming.

ratings beg to differ

it's didn't appeal to the normal libshit [as] employee

And yet it was a new hit on [AS] with high viewership for it's timeblock

So many dunces

some of you guys are alright
don't go to adult swim hq tomorrow

I doubt anyone actually knows he has associated with him or know who weev even is.

everyone i know that watches either said it was bad or they didnt watch it
the ratings were from his rabid fanbase

Not anymore. Hidekiker and Andre the nigjew are fucking leftist as shit.

>everyone i know that watches either said it was bad or they didnt watch it

LOL

>the ratings were from his rabid fanbase
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Fuck off jew.

nice argument, bro

everyone you know seems like a faggot

The CN people do, and in the age of google, anyone else can know in the 30 seconds it takes to whip out their phone after some cunt writes an "article" about how Adult Swim is a Neo-Nazi front.

>get owned
>pretend to laugh on an imageboard
ok
post a smug anime next time

it's not just weev. he retweets david duke and shit

I never understood this cartoon, how is it supposed to be an insult?

I hope this didn't have anything to do with that douche who left the network. He wasn't in anything good they had and all the articles were acting like he was a big part of the network and it actually mattered..

libshits get triggered by testosterone

Oh i see he started tweeting about pizzagate and instantly show cancelled?

Adult Swim is irrelevant trash

He's better off without them

Focusing on unfiltered digital content will be much more beneficial than making watered down content buried behind fox animated re-runs on a dying medium

>say things that can't be backed up by facts
>say that he "owned" someone
>get bootyblasted for being called a kike

Sam shouldn't have responded to the sjw critics like that buzzfeed kike, all he had to do was ignore them.

>g-government, help us! a private company discontinued one of it's products!

FPBP

Just the latest unfunny shit in a long string of terrible choices at AS made for ADHD millennials who think screaming and bright flashing colors = comedy.

sry,, you got owned !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

He could've known it was cancelled even then, before the show aired he was on raddit talking about how the show cost too much or some shit

Every second post in this thread was made by Sam Hyde.

does that mean im sam

MUH FRIeND SAID YOU GOT OWNeD LULZ

Hey Sam, my old friend.

Why?

It ain't funny.

Can someone post a real source for it being cancelled?

>more and more posts saying the show was shit
>IP count isn't moving
autism

only liberal "men"
left wing ladies secretly crave to be deep dicked by alpha right wing cocksmiths

This is literally always the case with threads about WP on Sup Forums. Not really changing anybody's mind about the show, either. It was great, I wish they had another season.

shills

reactionaries need a strong man (daddy) figure in the form of government because otherwise the world is too awful to them

Relly make u think

It got good numbers, they just didnt like the stuff they were parodying.

why cant tv go back to talking about feet

Meanwhile every single government worker votes left wing

all these posts are the same person

you must spend a lot of time being angry at inane shit

It did okay, and only okay considering that it was between more popular shows.

It's not a conspiracy that it got canceled. At the end of the day, a show needs to be good for advertisers. A bunch of nerds from Sup Forums isn't enough to sustain a network show or justify fronting the production budget for a low return.

But no it was the Jews, it's all a leftist control scheme even though government is now controlled by republicans.

>this is what marxists believe

We voted trump because he might give us the greenlight to hang you serpents from lamposts.

>it's all a leftist control scheme even though government is now controlled by republicans.
that was a dumb fucking comment

>good for advertisers
>eagleheart still signed on

Fuck off kike.

>6'2"
Sam Hyde is wayyy taller than that.

He's uploaded pictures of his drivers license too listing him at 6'4"

what are you even talking about dude

They should have done some borat-tier shit at least for the first season. Williamsberg fashion watch would have been an instant renewal for them, and they already did it enough times to have at least a couple episodes.

I guess sammy boy just has too much ((((((integrity)))))) to rehash shit he has already done.

For all of the hand wringing about the rise of the "alt right", the leftist thought police has been the biggest threat to free speech and a free society in general for at least the past decade. I watched one episode of this show and didn't think it was funny, but I didn't see anything political at all. It'd be one thing if viewers turned off the show and the ratings sucked, but instead it's just another case of an angry liberal mob that doesn't even watch the show scaring executives into cancelling it. Fuck them.

Who is the man in the OP next to gillen? I see him everywhere when there's a shooting. Has Sup Forums meme'd him?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEMfLDtu85s

I don't watch any of Tim and Eric's recent shit but while Andre is a leftist it's never really brought up on his show

In this thread

need daddy's permission ;)

the alt right doesn't exist

and mummy would given you free college :^)

Adult swim should just go back to animated shows like: youtu.be/AevEQhs_fqg

This awkward and tryhard pothead humor sucks and thats why it got blow the fuck out. OUTA HERE! stick to youtube sammie, theres probably more money in it anyway.

>alt-right
Found they jew