T H R E A D - T H E M E :

>T H R E A D - T H E M E :
youtube.com/watch?v=svmva3kKNRo

>Dave's trying to scare pensioners, again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36509931

>The British people have risen at last - and we're about to unleash chaos
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html

>Leaked UK plan to open doors for 1m Turks
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/leaked-uk-plan-to-open-doors-for-1m-turks-n085h225w

>Slavs rekt by Welsh heroes
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36450646

>@UKIP 3m3 minutes ago
>#UKIP Leader @Nigel_Farage will be on the
>@MarrShow from 9am. Make sure you tune in!

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016

>P O L L - O F - P O L L S
L E A V E : 4 5 .0 %
R E M A I N : 4 4 . 1 %

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/turkey-croatia-fans-party-together-8172323
express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=4VTdgB03pk4
youtube.com/watch?v=eLcwhgrxTWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KAREN BELIEVES

Is this a Karenposting thread?

>and we're about to unleash chaos

>didn't even put brit/pol/ in the title

Fucking retard

Brit/pol/ - Editionless Edition.

All brit/pol/ threads are Karen threads

Are they really?

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/turkey-croatia-fans-party-together-8172323

I thought Croats hated Turkshits?

My sides

express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

>The Opinium Poll, commissioned by the Brexit-backing Bruges Group think tank, is further evidence that the Leave camp is gaining support and delivers the biggest margin of victory for Brexit so far, after giving voters the option of a choice of free trade agreements with the EU.

>It found 52 per cent chose to leave the EU, with only 33 per cent choosing to keep the status quo.

19 POINT LEAD

Their methodology is dodgy at best. Best to take it with a pretty big pinch of salt

We've got this in the bag, lads!

Opinium had a poll out yesterday commissioned by the Observer showing leave 2 per cent behind, although before their demographic and turnout weightings leave was 6 per cent ahead.

It's one thing to find a small difference...but using the same pollsters?

fuck the eu

this image, holy shit

He's a squirmy coward, but I'm going to miss his bants.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VTdgB03pk4

can you imagine bojo at PMQs? I'm still ambivalent about the man but it would be brilliant

is farage the most sympathetic looking British politician that ever lifed?

He has the best bants

youtube.com/watch?v=eLcwhgrxTWs

NO. We absolutely do not! Complacency will spawn sloth and idle hands will do the devil's work. We must keep our cause strong!

I would add, that the likes of the BBC can't get away with reporting the massacre in Florida, where a Muzzie carried out the largest mass shooting of that type ever recorded I believe.

You can be sure though that the fact he was Muzzie will be hushed as far as they can make it, and they will somehow blame the white western nations for radicalising him.
Looking forward to Owen Jones trying to defend the situation as best he can.

And whilst I know it's not the EU as such, rather ragheads....the rapefugees coming in along with the rapes by Syrians in Newcastle.
This only pushes us further towards Brexit.

REAL BRIT/POL/ THREAD
REAL BRIT/POL/ THREAD
REAL BRIT/POL/ THREAD

The one the express is talking about wasn't a flat in or out question. It asked about the single market as well.
The polls for this one are fucking all over the place. I agree the last couple of days have been good for us poll wise but its probably nowhere near as big as the express are saying