CONCACAF rules Florent Malouda ineligible to play in Gold Cup but will play anyways

Truly a strange story
It's worth a read

amp.timeinc.net/si/planet-futbol/2017/07/06/florent-malouda-french-guiana-gold-cup-france-concacaf-fifa?source=dam

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countup/3888/amount-of-time-since-canada-scored-in-the-gold-cup-june-14-2011-de-rosario-pen-vs-panama
youtube.com/watch?v=2-nLQFjHoB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, the title is enough. It's not like he'll do much playing in french Guyiyanna

>Florent Malouda
holy shit

I haven't heard that name in years. thought he was ded

why do they gotta be dicks? Just let him play

instead we get the 24th best player from French Guyana participating. Edge of the seat shit.

They was gonna beat Canada even without Malouda though

Love the man, I hope he gets to play.

TYBG
TYBG
TYBG

6 years since Canada has scored a goal at a Gold Cup

6 y e a r s

Two years. And you guys would be just as shit as us if you had a smaller pop.

if they had a smaller pop and didn't have loads of servicemen's sons in germany

No
It's been six
tickcounter.com/countup/3888/amount-of-time-since-canada-scored-in-the-gold-cup-june-14-2011-de-rosario-pen-vs-panama

delete this immediately please

*changes nationality*
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

whats the point of international football if we can just transfer clubs now??

the next altidore

>Canada is so shit they call Cavallini, a player that eats bench here and nobody wants in the club

is their best player

After seeing that I can say that cavallini is their best player now then

15:33
youtube.com/watch?v=2-nLQFjHoB0

Henry and Anelka could both have played for Martinique.

But they didn't

Totally Depends of which states you use. Texas alone could probably field a better team than Canada and they have about 8 mil less people. Combine Texas with New Jersey which together have roughly the same Population as Canada, and they easily have a team that qualifies for the World Cup.

no way. arfield and borjan are the best players relative to their position, probably even hoilett is better than either of the guys you're talking about
hutchinson would probably be better than anyone if he was there
larin won't be there either btw, which is why cavallini was called up I think

>Barfield
>Toilett
Hutchinson maybe but he's old now

well I'm not saying they're world class, just that they're far closer to being effective players than larin