Who will win the 2017/18 Champions League? Who will be the runners-up?

Who will win the 2017/18 Champions League? Who will be the runners-up?

>who's from the future to answer me this question
I swear, these swampniggers.

OGC Nice and RB Salzburg, respectively.

BSC Young Boys and Newells Old Boys, respectively

For me, it's FK Vardar

Unless you believe that the draw is rigged the question about the runner up is stupid.

I am from future

United wins

Bye

the beautiful game must win. we will do anything we can to make sure barcelona wins this year.

Halal completes the threepeat and wins their third decima

Chelsea will win it

Juventus for sure

Real Madrid is still unstoppable

Barcelona wins

United is runner-up (and 8th in England)

Pic unrelated

Madrid complete their treble for the first time.

Real-Juve or Real-Bayern
yet another exciting season

yeah but who defeats them in the final?

Real Madrid for the threepeat
it's the 50s all over again

Buyern

>Not a real fan

>It's another round of Real/Barca/Bayern/Atleti semifinals

Just make your fucking superleague already, can't stand this shit.

>Barca

hahhahahhhaa nice joke there

Tottenham Hotspur

>Who will win the 2017/18 Champions League?

like if you didn't already know that

stop using niggers on sp you fucking muppet

>Halal wins again
Please no, anyone I don't care, lelerpool even

Halal

>Big Favorites Tier 1
Real Madrid
Bayern

>Big Favorites Tier 2
Barcelona
PSG

>Big disappointments
Chelsea
Juventus
Most english teams

CL is kinda boring nowadays.

>Who will be the runners-up
Juventus

I would 8-2 be a Juventus fan next season

how in hell are PSG bigger favourites than Juve and Atletico

THEY GON ASK IF I WIN THIS SHIT
BACK TO BACK
THEY WANT IT BACK TO BACK

Patetico are finished as a truly elite club
>Pooventus

>no argument
>no argument
nice

I dont see a reason why real wouldnt win again. they're to far ahead with barca and bayern collapsing. juve aren't getting any younger either

Implying Costa won't meme them to a final.

Since they will start using the VAR, there goes any chance of RM winning it ever again.

yeah VAR seemed really good

lol

No Ahmed Hernandez, we're not muslims.

It will all depend on how in form Modric is. If anyone from the main 3 attackers is not in form they can be replaced easily. But not Modric

All right.
>Atletico
Simeone and the club were crushed after the second loss to Real. He can't motivate them as much anymore and they aren't as good anymore as evidenced by the fact they were basically out of the La Liga title race by January. needed refball to beat Leicester in the first leg and were being torn apart by Ben Chillwell in the second leg and just did enough to make it through. Their top scorer in La Liga in Griezmann only scored 16 goals. And let's not go into them losing 3-0 to Madrid on 2 separate occasions.
>Juventus
The CL final has proved that falling apart in European competition is firmly ingrained in the identity of the club nowadays. From being eliminated in the Europa League by Fulham despite leading 3-1 in the first leg, to failing to get out of a Europa League group consisting of Man City, Salzburg, and Lech Poznan, then losing 4-0 to Bayern on aggregate in the QF (although this was Heynckes's treble winning side), then crashing out of the CL group and losing to Benfica in the EL semis, 2015 however was a good campaign, but 2016 saw them get choke a 4-2 aggregate lead to Bayern heading into the 86th minute of the 2nd leg and then lose 6-4 on aggregate, and 2017 saw them beat a Porto side that was down to 10 men in both legs, one of the worst Barca sides in recent memory, and a Monaco side that conceded 9 goals in just the knockout rounds alone on their way to a final in which they lost 4-1.

Give me yous. I put a lot of work into this post.

>>It's another round of Real/Barca/Atleti/Juve semifinals

Bayern gets killed in the QF by Barca this time. I mean, just look at the obvious pattern;

4yrs ago: killed by Real Madrid
3yrs ago: killed by Barca
2yrs ago: killed by Atleti
Last : killed by Real Madrid
Next:

(Vosotros)
(Vosotros)

Chelsea wins

Bayern runner up

:^)

didnt read but good post

Gracias, mi compañero madridista

Augusto Fernandez will come back from the dead and will lead Atletico to another CL final where they'll choke to Real Madrid yet again because the sport is rigged

De nada :).

Also, Greaseman is a meme player. They'd better off selling him to some meme player purchasing english club for lots of shekels and bring Costa back for discount price.

I don't think Costa would do well after Simeone leaves though because he needs a manager to handle his ego. Really more of a short term solution.

No one cares.

Man United - Barcelona
Man City - Real Madrid

Man United - Man City

Man United wins and completed their Treble

Refball Madrid

17/18 - RB Leipzig
18/19 - Leicester City
19/20 - Legia Warsaw

Then UEFA dissolves the Champions League and creates the UEFA Super League to stop the literal who domination

a La Liga team, AGAIN

this competition has become so fucking terrible over the past few years.

Bundes, PL, Serie A are just too shit to put up a fight

>PSG

PSG? Really?

Literally flawless post.

Here's your (you)

Aston Villa

Don't you have a Camera to walk towards, 190kg?

KEK

Semis: Napoli - Juventus & Real Madrid - Bayern
Final: Napoli - Real Madrid
Winner: Real Madrid

But how are PSG bigger favourites than them? They never even made a semifinal, if Juve and Atletico have no chance then PSG shouldnt even take part
Fucking braindead

Also PSG bottled a 4-0 lead, lost a quarter to man shitty and the league to monaco, but since atletico and juve lost two finals, this utterly irrelevant club with no winning mentality has more chances than them, nice fucking opinion

Red Bull will unironically make semis

Post of the year right here.

Barcelona, Halal, Bayern + wacky team

why

Some spanish team will win it. And Juventus will be the runners up.

Liverpool banned from UCL for tapping up Messi.

give us the trophy already

I can't believe Nice signed Nani

Liverpool over Barcelona, of course after choking away the PL to Spurs.

but then who do Spurs choke it away to?

Liverpool win
United runner up

Get fucked potato nigger

Barcelona, Atlético, Real and Bayern semis

Bayern wins

We're stepping up our footy discussion, proud burger here

Benfica

It's just that Sup Forums likes to rate PSG because.... reasons.

I'd sooner bet on Dinamo Tblisi winning the CL for the first time than fuckin arsenal-tier PSG.

I never thought I'd see the day when an American made a good football related post. Mad props.

there can only be one

It wasn't really. The question was 'how are PSG bigger favourites than Juve and Atletico' and he just listed a bunch of games Juve and Atletico lost.

I think PSG will make at least the semis next year if they don't draw Real or Bayern. The performance against Barca showed that they are willing to take initiative in a game and utterly dominate, but I think that there was a bit of a psychological block in both the players and Emery due to the fact PSG had never eliminated Barca before (I may be wrong on this) and that Emery had only ever beaten Barca 2 times in his entire career. Although, this all depends on if Di Maria stays because they are not winning shit with >Lucas on the wing

Barca got raped by Juve, PSG and even Shitty. That only demonstrates that Barca defence is crap.

And even so PSG got 6-1.

Start rating PSG when they ever ko a primary CL contender in a ko round. Till then, a lot of hot air.

>he just listed a bunch of games Juve and Atletico lost.
Don't forget the eternal meme that has been surrounding Atletico since 2014: 'the Simeone effect will end next year'
It's been 4 years and the Simeone effect has yet to finish, it's like 'Belgium will come good this time', people will keep repeating it no matter what

>Don't forget the eternal meme that has been surrounding Atletico since 2014: 'the Simeone effect will end next year'
I'm not saying that they aren't going to make deep runs in the CL or they won't finish 3rd at least. I'm saying that last season Atleti lost the grit and no nonsense defending that made them so feared. Partially because he's been playing a more attack minded game since he signed Gameiro, but also the team has gone from conceding 4 goals in their entire CL campaign in 2016 to conceding 9 in 2017. I think that's evidence it's wearing off a reasonable amount

The only team that eliminated Atletico from the CL in the last 4 years is Real Madrid
They eliminated Barca twice and Bayern once, also topped a group with Juventus and one with Bayern
Juventus only lost to Barca, Bayern and Real in the last three years, they also eliminated Real once and Barca once
There is no fucking way a team that never reached a semifinal and bottled a 4-0 lead has bigger chances than Atletico and Juventus and that was the whole point of the discussion, listing reults from 7 years ago or making speculations about a team's future form is not an argument

Stop arguing with me

He's right though. Atletico would have won a couple CL by now if it wasn't for Real Madrid standing in the way.

They cucked everybody else.

I know, but I worked too hard on that post to have him out argue me. I'll just screencap this so I can laugh at him next season.

Corinthians

Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint Germain screencap this

one of those

madrid will win, runner up depends on the draws

>Who will win
Everton

>Who will be runner up
Man U