Why are people treating Central and South American countries like a monotone group...

Why are people treating Central and South American countries like a monotone group? Are they seriously suggesting white countries like Argentina are similar to half-bred shitholes like Mexicunt?

If Brazil could get rid of it's corrupt old money upper-class they'd start a hegemony on South America.

Mexico could unironically become as powerful as Canada or Germany if it could get control of it's crime.

Whilst countries like Argentina, in times of relative stability can't even take a fucking island that's right off their coast.

>white countries like Argentina

You nation is the prime cause for crime in Mexico, you fucking ignorant parasite.

World's number one consumer of drugs is here.
-----
Mexico is here.
-----
World's number one producer of drugs is here.

Hm, I really wonder why there is so much drug-related crime in Mexico?!

CHI

Guatemala doesn't produce a lot of drogas

t. chicano argerindio

They're all piles of shit

>cono sur
smallest pile of shit

kys smelly abo

t. jealous shitskins

How does it feel to be the only poster from Honduras? Everyone knows that's (you)

They're one of the few countries in the world to ever at one point have a GDP of over a trillion. Not only that but they managed to do it whilst their country is in practical war against cartels.

They also manage to have decent infrastructure, iternet, and not terribly corrupt politicians.

On top of all of this they also have vast amounts of rescources, since they are in the new world. If they could stabilize they would certainly be able to compete with Canada.

Their biggest problem would be how they try to distance themselves from the U.S. so much. That will hurt them, since it'll lead to them not receiving help from us like Western Europe and Canada, as well as Japan/South Korea

I'd rather be dead than honduran.

The U.S. has hardly helped Mexico develop. JP/SK and Europe received much more economic help.

t. butthurt cumskin

which is best/worst, el salvador, honduras, guatemala, or nicaragua?

>white countries like Argentina

Are you daft? Thatd exactly what I said

They're all shit. But Honduras is the shittiest one.

>In times of stability
The last year argentina had "stability" was 1912

Idk but i only know that nicaragua has much european descend, there's a nicaraguan qt in work and she looks fucking beautiful,like an italian with white feautures

I said relative stability.

What Argentinian province is under control of a crime gang with resources comparable to a country the size of Belgium?

>tfw no streetview south of guatemala
i checked some airbnb prices and they are all pretty comparable. i would think costa rica and panama would be much more expensive but that doesn't seem to be the case. and costa rica sounds a safer choice and that all the central american countries north of it. i understand panama has the canal but i wonder why costa is rica is relatively well off compared to its neighbors.