Jay said this was good and it's the worst thing that has ever been invented

Jay said this was good and it's the worst thing that has ever been invented

It's like 90% cock too.
Why is Jay so gay?

>this looks terrible and they are defending it, but I won't fall for it: the episode

Jays fucking pretentious and a huge faggot

They're hacks
They say the opposite of the truth

Anything bad they call good and anything good they call "schlocky" whatever the fuck that means.

It's Tim & Eric style humour and wasn't some piece of shit Tim Heidecker movie one of Jay's movies of the year last year?

yes it was

Jay confirmed for mega-pleb.

ITT: Bullshit artists

>jay said he didn't get why it was being compared to tim and eric
looks exactly like tim and eric

AW THAT'S BULLSHIT

It was hilarious, you horseshit artist

HOOTIE TOOTIE DISCO CUTIE

>tfw will literally never be able to get those four words out of my head

>anything good they call "schlocky"
your taste is shit

OH GOOD ANOTHER RLM THREAD

get outta here jay

He also said Neon Demon was good, so there's that.

I wish they would talk about how neon demon was post modernist garbage but Jay is a huge degenerate and mike obviously knows but is too depressed to care.

But please tell me OP, what are these chips made from?

Both fumble once in a while in terms of reviews.

Mike LIKED Jurassic World? What the fuck. It was pretty meh and forgettable.

Still, they are funny and usually right. Mike is superior I guess. I'll keep watching them.

My gf took her 14yo severely adhd cousin to see swiss army man. Normally his hobbies are screaming at people, wiping his boogers on everything, farting loudly while giggling like a schoolgirl and punching holes in the walls. But he loved swiss army man, he rocked back and forth and hooted like a monkey at all the jokes. He hated sausage party though and started screaming to go home till he shit his pants. Jay called both of those so it seems like there's a fair chance this kid will like greasy strangler too

I don't follow. Jay didn't like Sausage Party or Swiss Army Man but supported Greasy Strangler.

Or do you mean they are austitically weird movies?

he loved swiss army man and hated sausage party going by the last hitb

They both liked swiss army man.

Maybe my memory is shot but I'm pretty damn sure they DIDN'T like it.

Maybe you should actually pay attention to what they say

Your memory is shot. They both liked it.

I checked.
They mentioned other people walking out.
Jay said he enjoyed it. Mike ... didn't comment. It sounds like he actually DIDN'T like it.

Fuck, I got better things to do than remember waht they liked.

Like make incorrect comments on Sup Forums actively discussing what they like or don't like?

Yea. I was half wrong and I don't think I ever cared what Jay thinks. He's never right but he is a good foil for Mike

Other than Plinkett Reviews and Half in the Bag, are there any other good things they do? I checked out 2 of the Best of the Worst and they were meh. i don't know if I should keep trying.

Previously Recorded is streamkino bro

I'll check it out.

BOTW is actually my favorite

oh man the car washing bit cracked me up every time

you need to watch the deathstalker one

Wheel of the Worst #5 has two of the best things to ever be on Best of the Worst.

You don't have anything to eat do you?

PLEASE SIR... ONE MORE TIME...
WHAT ARE IN THESE CHIPS?

rlm is almost always wrong

>
They suck, it's Rich having bad opinions about games made after 1989 and Moby having bad opinions about anything that isn't a colorful throwback narrative driven indie game

>They say the opposite of the truth
Brilliant!

jay loves weird off-kilter shit that appeals to generally no one. he's also a jon waters fan which says it all really

he's made this clear on plenty of episodes

I saw Jay Bauman at a grocery store in Milwaukee yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>not appreciating large uncut dick

watching this was like a crucible but i think i enjoyed it

>it's the worst thing that has ever been invented
get fucked cunt, it's moty and beardfat is great as the son

Don't mind me, just shit posting

Jay didn't say it was good. He said he liked it. There is a difference.

All they do is give their opinion in a humorous manner. They don't claim to be critics. They have liked many popular movies as well as disliked unpopular movies. Just shut the fuck up. You aren't always going to agree with other people. It's called being a different person you absolute moron.

Why is the wall covered in hair?