What do you imagine Europe in 50 years to look like?

What do you imagine Europe in 50 years to look like?

I don't know. But we'll still own you.

Completely established European Federation with a single UNSC seat, a unified army and defense union, single adopted currency by all member states, a directly elected parliament with full legislative initiative capabilities and also a directly elected executive.

Additionally serveral de facto non-sovereign and Finlandized client states like Switzerland and the UK.

So basically the EU will be like modern day U.S. and Switzerland/UK will be like Puerto Rico/Guam

IIRC Puerto Rico and Guam still send representatives to congress that participate in sessions but have no voting rights.

The UK and Switzerland won't even get that. They will have zero formal representation whatsoever within the European institutions.

Just like Norway and Switzerland are already doing right now, in the future they will have to keep nodding off 98% of all legislation and regulations decided by the European Federation in order to not risk their vital, economical access to the Single Market.

We don't need kraut cars, mate. Single market access isn't some make or break issue for us. Hell we weren't even in the EEC until the late 70s and somehow we managed to survive.

I just can't stop fapping to barbs. I don't care who she fucks.

Brown Islamic shithole.

NOOOOO, EUROPE! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Islamic uprisings and crap

a shithole
t.shithole expert

In 50 years I will be retired for 10 years already thus out of the country.

Where do you plan to go, and are you sure you won't regret Swiss cleanliness, efficiency and safety?

Oh after working all my life im sure I won't give a fuck.

South America probably

this is too good to be true
somebody's going to ruin it long before then

>a European child now will be a young adult in 2050

browner

lel

Is he Italian?

Rural mostly white
City a little bit more than 60% white

Just like the US at the moment.

Like current USA pretty much.

What do you think of my drawing of Barbara?

looks British to me

Islamic terrorism and other criminal acts everywhere. Destroyed hospitals, destroyed bridges, destroyed power and water treatment plants. Famine, no drinking water. The continent will be a single epidemic zone with hundreds of dieseases. Then things will suddenly start to get really bad.

Yikes

Start to get really bad? What you describe is already horrible, how could it get worse?

>Finlandized

So the crafty Swiss will trick the EU into favorable economic relations while secretly sharing intel with the US

boring shitholes

i unironically hope many of those immigrants and kids become weebs. otherwise those are gonna culturally fucking worthless. they are never inspired by euro traditional aesthetics but only ape what america does

>Chick fil A
Nice try, Sharty McMart, but that's in America.

This.

God willing Mashallah