Pan-Latina Americana

Why don't all the Hispanics just agree to unite? They would be the most powerful force on Earth.

Europe and the North Americans would bow and tremble before you. They would literally lick your Latin boots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciL2w2yJUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsp_8Lm1eSk
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having to share this country with the rest of Brazil is bad enough already.

>They would literally lick your Latin boots.

Not even close.

Fuck off

Nah, an union like the european union? yeah, that may actually work

no common currency though

he said hispanics
youre not invited monkey

but they are latinoamerican

faggot probably thinks everything south of america is hispanic

South Cone?(Chile-Argentina-Uruguay) maybe... but with the banana republics? hell no.

They need a revolution. When Hispanic people finally unite under one government they will finally be free from the tyranny of the west.

Is this meme dead yet?

>but they are latinoamerican
No, hispanic = latino

Brazilians are just Brazilians

Latin= romance lenguages, you speak portuguese wich it is one of them.

This, if this latinamerican union is ever gonna happen it should start as Southern Cone only

>2017
>still believing stuff you read in Maoist comic books you bought at the university bookstore
I sure hope...

I've never seen a Brazilian identify as "Latino", ever. That's a spic thing. Not even in American passports they use "Latino/Hispanic" for Brazilians. You're Latino, I'm Brazilian.

Actually, you're not Latino. Latinos are related to ancient Romans, you're just Hispanic. Stop LARPing.

baboon

spic

irrelevant slav subhuman

explain THIS...

youtube.com/watch?v=ciL2w2yJUNE

penis

Benis :D

Unite? Na, mexican culture would wipe out any other cultures in the zone, sorry , we are too strong.

I don't know, why don't all the Anglo nations unite? They will be even more powerful!

Ok, I'll answer, everyone hates everyone because of wars and clay. Generally "insolated" nations like Cuba are kind of spared out of it but the norm is hate for wars and clay.

Some don't even know they are hated, for example, 80% of Mexicans are unaware that part of the State of Chiapas was from Guatemala and they hold a grudge against us because of it, but seriously, we couldn't give two craps about it being the poorest area of the whole country.

Chile, Peru, and Bolivia hate each other because of the area of Antofagasta, Ecuador and Peru hate each other because of Pastansa or something, Colombia hates Venezuela because even before they were commies they supported the FARC guerrilla. Paraguay was gangbanged by Brazil and Argentina mainly, and I mean it, genocide level, 9 of 10 men over 15 years of age were killed and the Pope had to give them an special permission of Paraguayans could marry twice.

Everyone has fucked up Bolivia and they even make fun of it.

Centroamerica hate each other since they were once single country but they didn't want to be bossed around by Guatemala, a war between Honduras and Salvador was triggered by a fucking football game (but they already hated each other), Costa Rica is successful so everyone there hates them because of that, Nicaragua most of all as it is the poorest continental country by far.

Mexico is now the USA lap dog that loves to be hit by it and also had a time that tried to impose a "Mexican Imperialism" in the 70's.

Dominicans treat Haitians like dogs, I mean literally like dogs, they migrate to Dominicana because Haiti was born fucked up, their women are maids and the people from the house she works treat her like a slave, even "disguise" her like a dinosaur a tiger and shit like that, like she was a literal dog. Cab drivers try to hit kids cleaning windshields in the street corners with their cars...

The poorest state is either Oaxaca or Guerrero
>Mexican Imperialism
What?

>Mexican Imperialism" in the 70's
lol what

I guess you are young for that. But yes, Chiapas is still the poorest state if you measure it with HDI or per capita income or whatever.

But yes, in the 70's and part of the 80's mexican products were "forced" into Centroamerican markets, specially Nicaragua, like our sodas.

More evident was the "cultural imperialism", everyone in Latin America knows our shitty TV series, ask the Brazilians about "El Chavo"...

Hell, I traveled once to Chile and once to Nicaragua, and both times, when I visited a friend, "El ChapulĂ­n Colorado" was in the fucking TV.

I know El Chavo was popular as fuck, but how is that Mexican Imperialism?

When will Colombian imperialism end, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsp_8Lm1eSk

Shit man

Fuck Puerto Rican imperialism desu

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk