aintitcool.com/node/30865
youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
bidet.org/blogs/news/17473948-baby-wipes-vs-bidets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's quirky and really makes you think

>He doesn't know how to use the three seashells

dude the mark of the beast as a joke lol

aintitcool.com/node/30865

they would never make a joke like that in a modern-day bloated action sci fi schlock hack film cinema movie

nice

so how do you deal with diarrhea

I think you have to shove all 3 of them up your ass and then they disappear along with your shit

I could be wrong

they're the controls for the bidet

>why the seashells?
why not? What would you have put there instead of seashells?

They are just nonsense put there for the "oh those crazy future people" joke

This movie is fucking terrible. Also I assumed that Bullock was his daughter since they brought her up multiple times, and then the movie just ends without wrapping that up at all.

Why didn't people in the future just invent food that doesn't turn into poop?

They future fucked like the cone heads. I doubt they were related.

I think he pulled the helmet off before they did anything

How much do you weigh?

>He doesn't know

>Bullock was his daughter
hot
>This movie is fucking terrible
movie is fun and enjoyable

>post yfw OP STILL doesn't know how to use the three seashells

>then the movie just ends without wrapping that up at all.
It's fucking worse.

Isn't it Denis Leary climbing out of the sewers with his crew and doing his Bill Hicks impression to the applause of the crowd? I know he has a fucking rant in this. I need to watch it again. Downloading the bluray

youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

>This movie is fucking terrible
no
>Bullock was terrible
yes

>use the two seashells like chopsticks
THAT JUST RAISES MORE QUESTIONS!

>95% of the discussion about this film is about poop

I bet the director is real proud of himself.

The seashells meme is the most reddit shit jesus

yea he basically does a minute of standup during the movie for some reason

HEADS UP

I mean not for no reason, part of the joke was that the leader of the rebellion, this messiah, was basically just a hack standup comedian that lived in a sewer and just wanted to eat a hamburger and jerk off to japanese school girl panty videos instead of some high and lofty goals.

They would never make a movie as greatly stupid and fun as this one in a modern day

>shit jesus
I bet shit jesus knows how to use the 3 sea shells.

Honestly that's why i liked deadpool, an r-rated action adventure movie with light fantasy elements.

I think you're on to something that I never though of before. But I don't think the filmmakers were that clever.

Denis Leary is king and real hardcore sex is back.

This is literally what i thought as a kid. Buttons for a bidet.

>But I don't think the filmmakers were that clever.
Sure they are, there's some good satire in the script. And the director had only worked on artsy fartsy shit before this.
But yeah, its almost Verhoven-esque in it's prophetic vision of the near future, and some pretty good satire.

rly makes my neurons fire

>not just fucking having bidets

So these people stand up to shit? How is this cleaner? What is this plumbing that just gobble up shitty sea shells? WHERE DOES THE NEXT GUY GET HIS SEASHELLS FROM!?!

baby wipes > bidets

bidets just splash shitty water all over your ass. with baby wipes you have full control of the wiping area + the wetness of the wipes makes for a cleaner wipe

t. Murican that has never used a bidet before

bidet shill pls...

bidet.org/blogs/news/17473948-baby-wipes-vs-bidets

i just shit in the shower, easier than bidet or wipes

>The future as seen in Demolition Man back in 1993 seemed like a horrible and frighteningly bad future.

>2016, and only a decade and a half away from Demolition Man's future, the real future is actually far worse

I only WISH my bad future consisted of clean streets and polite people, and honestly those weird robes don't seem so bad after some current fashion trends

Even their future cars weren't so bad. I wish our cars were closer to 80's Cadillac and Pontiac concepts instead of... this

So spartan walked out of that bathroom all the way to where bullock was, talked some shit to get paper, and back to the bathroom with shit on his crack

Didn't they say Stallone's daughter was dead?

This existed before reddit or Sup Forums did, you dummy.

I think Bullock looked up his family or something, or offered to, but he decided he didn't want to know