Childhood is when you idolize the Dayman. Adulthood is when you realize that the Nightman makes more sense

Childhood is when you idolize the Dayman. Adulthood is when you realize that the Nightman makes more sense.

I agree

Childhood is when you idolize the tranny. Adulthood is when you realize that the Artemis makes more sense.

He was gonna find out anyway.

>You know what it is bitch

there is a spider....

who /GASPS/ here

Childhood is when you realize Charlie>Frank>Dennis>Dee>Mac

Adulthood is when you realize Dennis>Dee>Charlie>Frank>Mac

Pre-Fat Mac was fucking hilarious, I can see why people think he's the weak link after that but he's seriously the most underrated contributor to the show

I never said he wasn't hilarious, just not as hilarious as the rest imo.

Charlie and mac are the best pairing tho

Honey and Vinegar was the goat scam

>Dee
>not the worst

Picking the "weak link" in sunny is like picking the weak link in the 92 dream team. We all know it's chris mullin, but who cares when you are watching greatness.

>implying Dee + Charlie in Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life wasn't one of the funniest combinations in the show

>Chris Mullin
>not Christian Laettner

You're not a man until you admit Artemis would give you the best sex of your life

He was the token college kid. He doesn't really count.

Mac with the bald cap and Frank trying to get Jon Bovine completely tops it.
Altho the sequence of Frank getting into the apartment, eating the cat food, drinking the beer and going to sleep without saying a word is one of the greatest moments in the show imo

They could have had
>Shaw
my man.
>Shaw.

That first dry heave nearly killed me the first time I watched the show

Frank rushing into the apartment and eating cat food and Charlie spilling piss everywhere too

>ywn watch iasip for the first time again

>Frank + Charlie > Dennis = Mac > Sweet Dee

that episode where they thought they were infected with some sickness but really it was alcohol withdrawals was pretty good.

also gotta to pay the troll toll to get into the boys hole

Holy fuck the cat food is one of my favorite scenes in the whole show for sure. Not to mention when goddamn Sinbad and Rob Thomas show up out of nowhere. I can only imagine how hard it must have been not to laugh watching Sinbad go fucking insane like that

>tfw chances are the show will never produce moments this great again

>Sup Forums infiltrating Sup Forums
How long before these dorks sperg out on us?

Also how fucked is it that espn openly acknowledged hating a guy for his skin color and no one cared?

Nobody watches espn, so nobody saw it

So when is Dennis going to finally snap and go postal on everyone? He's full sociopath mode now

I have fifty cats howling outside my window because I have ten thousand RATS running around my building!

desu I quite liked the Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs episode. Dennis throwing the mac&cheese plate in the hallway while staring at Mac, the garbage room and some other background details felt like old Sunny

Still not quite as packed as the old ones but it's far and away the best episode of last season

I hope the series ends with Dennis murdering everyone and going full Bufallo Bill.

I hope he's wearing windbreaker

Is Paddy's Pub: Worst Bar in Philadelphia the most underrated episode?

my body hurt from laughing so hard

Childhood is like the first time I watched this and thought that the dayman-nightman transition was him growing up.

Adulthood is realizing that this is a play about being molested by his uncle.

>tfw

I was mid sentence talking to someone during this scene and when it happened I immediately laughed incredibly hard, hardest of the show.

All the seasons of Dee being called a bird payed off bigly here.

Is it really molestation when his hands are so small?

protip: his mom was the toll troll

Why does this show have the most reddit audience on all of Sup Forums? I liked this show too until about S6, but only in the past few years when the show had been bad for a long time did all of these threads start popping up.

STORP CHORLAY

>someone else here is as old as I am

That entire episode is one of Dennis's finest moments imo

>on all of Sup Forums
If you think the rest of Sup Forums is anything worth bragging about quality wise I have some sad news

>I licked her asshole a little bit
>and it was pretty good
>it was alright
>it wasn't great

What did he mean by this?

Did you ever know, that you're my hero..

Artemis gives me a shameful boner every time.

>Tell you what...
>Lemme pop a quick "H" on this box.
>This way we all know it's filled with hornets.

Old age is realizing that the waitress wasn't worth it psycheee

JESUS CHRIST

This

Me: the suit
This thread: what is on the suit

Are they doing whatever they can to get some (((awards)))?

>Hey Gary. Some of the other writers said you didn't come to the pride parade? As you know, we pride ourselves on being a diverse and accepting workplace. I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go.

You can't tell me what to do!

This is probably the greatest bottle episode in the history of the sitcom.

I was about to sperg out on you about the Fly episode of Breaking Bad until I realized you said sitcom

>tfw the waitress is old and fat and not very attractive anymore and it's just like my own highschool oneitis e-stalking

It's interesting that the creators decent into cuckdom is coinciding with the extreme decline of the show.

Really makes you think.

season 12 is going to be the worst yet, isn't it?

But Nightman goes inside of little boy's holes...

I absolutely love the relationship between Mac and Dennis, especially in "Mac and Dennis Break Up." Some of my favorite lines are in that episode.

"I'm not allowed to eat the skin, I'M NOT ALLOWED!!!"

"We really need to expand your vocabulary. You couldnt even think of the word 'words.' "

Kills me every time.

Why is Mac + Frank so rare?
I feel like they're a perfect team waiting to happen

>SSSSSSssSSSssSSssss

I was choking, screaming, crying laughing

This was the funniest scene

His mom being the Troll makes perfect sense, but at the same time, the Troll is called "Antonio" is he not? So I'm curious as to whats up with that.

>shameful

???

in seasons 1+2 charlie is the weak link

couldve easily been frank desu