#NotMyPresident

#BANE

who's that?

#myweedman

the castro cuck

She's no ones president and never will lol

upvoted

EDIT 1: Thanks for the gold sir!
EDIT 2: sorry ladies, of course I think thee as well!
EDIT 3: Gold again! Wow! Thank you xir!
EDIT 4: ok guys... this is getting out of hand. Stop giving me gold!
EDIT 5: I can't believe this. What a day to be alive. I'm literally speechless...
EDIT6: This is too much. I'm fucking done.

www.theguardian.com/Reddit_user_receives_too_much_reddit_gold_and_commits_suicide

She's no ones president, she wasn't elected.

how accurate is this?

JUST

Literally

>Sup Forums is a woman hating asshole who thinks he's more important than he actually is
>reddit is a naive child who's growing up to be just like his dad
Accurate

Damn she looked crazy in the interview. She shouldn't have been allowed to go on air looking like such a psycho. Go to bed.

She's a drunk, what did you expect?

We dodged a fucking bullet on that MOC

extremely

She's going to steal the election through the recount coup.

What about Tony Soprano and Janice Soprano? In my opinion Tony is Sup Forums and Janice is literally plebbit. Tony is Sup Forums because he's such a badass and an overall boss. Janice is a proto SJW annyoing cunt.

>ywn have a hip leader like that

canadians are living in a golden age. won't ever happen again.

they really are. i'm so jealous.

Thank god.

>implying the US doesn't have the higher rape stats

meant for

>yurocucks can't stop thinking about how inferior they are to the US that they have to talk about the US when it doesn't have any bearing on the topic at hand.

That madman looks lit as fuck

>Americans are so retarded they can't follow a thread of 20 comments, or alternatively think Canada is in Europe

>inferior to the US
>60% white
>literally invented the cuck meme

>leafs
>not retarded

Sup Forums is definitely Tony: an insecure dick who hurts everyone around him and is stuck in the 1960s. I'd say reddit is meadow though: trying really hard not to be like her dad but eventually becoming at least somewhat like him.

Day of the rake when?

>tfw accidental (You)

Now that the demon has risen to slay the niggers. With God's authority the golden age of the human population can occur. This lesson shall be transmitted to the youth by showing the rap music videos and comparing them to the chinks in the jungle.

Future generations will understand that the nigger is not human but rather a wild animal that needs to be fully domesticated of fully hunted. Demon nigger Hunter is our lord. From the back of his truck a new day rose signifying the glory to the new man. The evolution of the people through the greatest ease shall be begin now.

DEMON NIGGER KILLER HUNTER

THE CHIMP HOUR HAS FINALLY ENDED

THANK GOD FOR OUR LYNCH FACTORIES

This thread has now been up for a full hour