Why didn't they end up together?

Why didn't they end up together?

It still pisses me off, Jonathan was/is literally /ourguy/

If anything it should be a redpill for you

how?

Just because you help a girl doesn't mean her pussy belongs to you, and they love chads

but jonathan beat the living shit out of that other guy (I don't even remember his name anymore)

then he tried to go back to jonathan to apologize like a beta cuck

nancy chose the beta there
really makes you think

I don't understand how Sup Forums can say shit about nancy being ugly when she's qt as fuck yet they fawn over rooney mara who looks like a rat

Because Nancy was/is going through her edgy phase of "BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE MY PARENTS!"

Which is retarded, because her parents are great people that very obviously love and care for their kids.

also, she really liked Steve and you dont just go off liking somebody. His character growth makes sense of him and Nancy ending up together by the end

but jonathan would've been the rebellious anti-parents choice

he's the exciting outsider
that other guy is just your typical normie jock type who will give you a normal, boring life

Because they need something for season 2.

Because girls want BIG CHAD COCK not beta babby penis.

--->

because he's a creepy loner who is obviously going to become an alcoholic and domestic abuser later on in life

She wanted to go back to her normal life and Steve represents that. Jonathan became a part of her life when it all went off the rails, when she had to leave her comfort zone and journey into the unknown. So, she's trying to reject that and go back to her previous cushy existence.

When she finally accepts that she can't just go back, that she's forever changed by her experiences, she will go for Jonathan because he shared that same journey. Gotta save some shit for season 2.

It's like ya'll niggas don't even Joseph Campbell.

I think you misunderstood what I'm getting at.

I'm saying Nancy should be GRATEFUL if she ends up like her parents.

Maybe there will be some sort of love triangle drama for season 2.

Why did she go for the athletic alpha over the creepy peeping tom? You really need this explaining to you?

Most "guys" on Sup Forums have a horrible pleb taste in women, this is a known fact

Their actors were dating IRL for a while, not sure if they still are.

Funfact: the actors playing Jonathan and Nancy are together IRL

Funfact #2: the guy who plays Jonathan (Charlie Heaton) is actually a Brit

Sadfact: the girl who plays Nancy (Natalia Dyer) is only half as good looking IRL compared to in the show.
Still a solid qt tho

that's not her most flattering photo though. She's still top tier qt. Although I'll admit the makeup they did her for the show made her look amazing. That should be her daily look.

that charlie heaton guy is almost a 1:1 copy of a guy I used to know in high school
it's crazy how similar they look

although the guy I knew was american and is now a cop

She liked him since the very start. I think it was one of the most realistic things of the show. We all watched that shit expecting it to work out for Jonathan, but we were naive to think so. That's life for you, it was actually way more obvious for ther to still be with the guy she liked after all the shit went through