One of these threads

one of these threads

template

bump

Wow that is so accurate.
I dropped it in the middle, it got to a point it was boring.

Jeff Cotton and Bill Harkleroad are both great on this album...

turned out more awful than intended

It's definitely not all it's cracked up to be but I still enjoy it for nostalgic reasons because I discovered it in high school.

People usually say it just came out at exactly the right time. It was 2001 and it started the indie rock craze. If it came out today probably no one would care. It has some catchy songs though.

Yeah Maggot Brain is the only song that's even close to good, and even then it's just eh. Their stuff under the Parliament name is much better (Mothership Connection, Funkentelechy)

I was just joking, the release is still excellent. I was relistening to it the other day, the second half in its entirety is the all-time best of indie rock (the first isn't bad either).

I was actually referring to the last song of the album, Wars of Armageddon, where you can hear fart noises throughout the song.
But to each his own.

it's 100% what it's cracked up to be and it could've never come out today if the strokes never existed

Wow, what a display of shit taste.

can u read

accurate if you switch "got" and "expected"

nope

>underestimating the pioneers of death metal
C'mon user

>metal
there's your problem

desu

>that is so accurate
It's literally the opposite.

>hurr medal sux i only lyk botdf

kek

i made one of stg too back in the day, oh boy, what a times

why would you expect techno from an established indie rock band

nice

a classic

thanks for ruining everything forever asshole

because i'm retarded

lol TMR is pretentious not deep or introspective or some shit

That said if you think it is shit then you are shit and are a bigger meme than it is

I understand respecting Trout Mask Replica for being so different and weird but people who think it is shit are absolutely not wrong. Nobody listens to Trout Mask Replica in it's entirety and enjoys the experience.

I do.

it's fucking glorious lads

No you do not.

imagine being this petty

For me it was exactly the opposite

Accurate

You're a contrarian faggot

wtf Steve Wozniak is a harcore guy

objectively wrong

The finale of Dirty Boy really is one of the greatest moments in music history idc

hope you have checked out his lastest album

I still need to listen to it

>tfw come into these threads expecting something decent only to find them littered with nothing but retarded newfags making shitty reaction image collages

>I expected something other than shitty reaction image collages in a thread about shitty reaction image collages

>I can't remember far back enough when people actually tried with these

*raises spork*

It still kind of is just shoegaze + glitchy idm, but holy shit is it put together perfectly

are u serious tho

not really but it is good j-pop/rock

It's shit. Listen to some 放課後ティータイム

It's more of the history of how the album was made that impacts how people view it as a whole.
That being said there are some good indivual songs and you can't deny that instrumentally and compositionally it is impressive. Also, Safe as Milk is better.

nah

>It's more of the history of how the album was made that impacts how people view it as a whole.
i've heard a lot about this but never got around to getting the whole story. can someone link me a good web page or recommend a book or something?

too bad

How can you dislike Hit it and Quit it, You and Your Folks, Me and My folks, or Super Stupid?

shut the fuck up

ノルニル is a fucking banger

Also, Lonely Planet is one of the best pop tracks I've ever ever heard.

name of album?

oc

Instrumentally and compositionally, it's remarkable, and on top of that, it's honestly fucking hysterical. Hearing these guys, who I admittedly feel pretty bad for since they're basically forced into doing this, going over the fast and bulbous shit and just being so god damn sick of it and just murmuring to themselves "Jesus Christ," only adds to the humor.

nice

My own fault for having high expectations, i guess.

are you okay

It's because you don't have a bike. I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

fresh oc brothers

>she was tombstone
KEK how have I not seen this

fresh occc

>fresh

no wonder it's shit

Delete yourself, my man

someone's a little butthurt

BBWWWAHHHHH

dude I love botdf how did you know

it may be oc, but it's not "fresh" if you're just rehashing the same joke that's been made a million times. couldn't even call it stale oc, it's rotten oc

>joke
heh

oc