/nfl/ general: Oldbay Is A Gay Edition

OAK:Jihad Ward recovering from 'minor' surgery
TB:Mike Evans an overrated 2017 fantasy pick?
CAR:Jonathan Stewart to outcarry C.McCaffrey?
DEN:Broncos Pro Bowl C Paradis (hip) gets cleared
FA:D. Green-Beckham goes unclaimed on waivers
KC:Report: Reid 'little to no role' in GM search
NE:Gillislee 'most likely' to fill Blount's role
FA:Report: Revis 'hopes' to continue career
PHI:Eagles waiting to cut Ryan Mathews to save $
DAL:Schefter: Uncertainty about Zeke discipline
FA:49ers GM Lynch: Kaepernick should speak up
BAL:Ravens TE Waller hit with one-year suspension

Fuck off Schlomo. Fuck yourself. Go start 100 more divegrass and NBA threads.

Someone start a real NFL general.

Yep. Last one was 'morally bankrupt' this one is faggot shit. Fuck the Jew shills and mods. Fuck their pet Pajeets. And fuck the anti-football bullshit.

Put your trip back on oldbay

Kill yourself faggot. You're not slick.

Exactly. This is some MSM tier bullshit.

The mods don't want you to have fun

The mods want 80% NBA and divegrass.

And anti-NFL shit in general.

No different than ESPN or any other '''mainstream media''' outlet.

You seem real mad oldbay

Fuck off Schlomo. You're not slick. Go start 18 new Kevin Durant threads.

So you admit it's you and that you are so asshurt you had to go make a new thread?

>old gay

Realistically what do you guys think the Pats chances of repeating are if other teams in the AFC can stay healthy?

Very High, I think it's more of a question if the Pats can Stay healthy

I don't really feel comfortable about any other team in the afc, maybe the chiefs if they can get the game in arrowhead?

Pats are obvious favorites but you never know.

My biggest fear is Brady hitting that same cliff as Peyton did, however, I think it might have truly been all the neck surgeries that did Peyton in.

The Pats will go as far as Brady takes them. He was elite last year but the man is now 40 years old. The danger is that he falls off a cliff like all old quarterbacks inevitably do. The year he does that the AFC will be a free for all.

ant-NFL shill. Fuck 'em. Last bump I'm giving them. (not like he won't talk to himself all night)

OLDGAY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah I don't think he'll fall off quite as steep as Peyton did because Peyton had tons of red flags

If this concussion stuff about Tom is True though that's a major concern.

Ended multiple hofers careers.

real thread. Non ((())) edition.

fuck olff faggot.,
No one gives a fuck about some made up poster named 'oldgay' nor are you fooling anyone with this bullshit.

Fuck off. Stay in your lane.

Oldgay BTFO

>Last bump I'm giving them
>Old gay literally doesn't even know how to sage
IMPOSSIBLE TO FABRICATE

Is this the best /nfl/ general of all time?

He can't imagine being in a world where he can't upvote himself every thread because he's been EXPOSED like his shitty teams the Ravens and Orioles.

Yes it is.

I think your made up poster named 'oldgay' is about as real as global warming or Russia hacking the election.

Fuck off.

ETERNALLY BTFO LIKE THE RAVENS

Do you guys think over or under 6 sacks for Garrett this year?

>butthurt nanoballer hiding behind counterfeit BBB memes
delete all your BBB images and don't @ me again or I'm reporting you to LaVar for disgracing his brand

I think under given that he's already been injured.

Old gae

You guys will see this year that every one has been sleeping on Wentz.

Peyton also never had the heart brady did.

Post yourdancewhen da Hawks win da superb owl

Woops forgot mah dance

Remember last year when we separated the AFC and NFC? Those NFC threads had the best discussion of football on Sup Forums ever until insecure Bradyfags kept shitting it up.

Fucking yids.

baka

The tripfags are a bigger cancer than they are at least they are somewhat justified.

No way they are winning with that patchwork o-line and Wilson isn't getting any younger.

>no howard
>no millsap
I don't think so senpai

>Wilson isn't getting any younger

the nigga is like 28. You acting like he's 35.

yep. Not a meme. The legacy media establishment is going to do everything they can to fuck with the NFL this year.

stop talking to yourself faggot. Find honest work.

True I thought he was older but still he is getting old for his play style of run and gun and the rest of the team is falling apart look at sherman's constant chimpouts. Would not be surprised if the Cardinals can challenge them for the division.

>oldgay still mad as fuck.

NFC
1) Seahawks 14-2
2) Cowboys 13-3
3) Vikings 11-5
4) Falcons 10-6
5) Packers 10-6
6) Buccaneers 9-7

AFC
1) Steelers 13-3
2) Patriots 12-4
3) Raiders 11-5
4) Jaguars 10-6
5) Dolphins 11-5
6) Titans 10-6

>replying to your own posts
How pathetic do you have to be to do this? Like nigga, the poster count is right down in the corner, everyone can see you embarrassing yourself

You must have a guilty conscious accusing others of replying to themselves, which is funny given that is what you are actually doing lol.

not many do

Peyton cared about winning a lot, he just couldn't handle adversity consistently.

He has been doing it a bunch in this thread and the other general that he himself made to try and bump it up so this one dies. OLDGAY on suicide watch.

I doubt the vikings will even break .500 let alone make the playoffs.

The game against the patriots where he rallied to win was the exception proving the rule. Any time he got down you could almost count on him imploding at some point.

>tfw you need two starting caliber qbs because they both have time bombs in their knees

mdw

Me personally I love these predictions

I don't know if I would call Bridgewater starter material under normal circumstances I think he just gets a pass in this QB starved league.

Accurate prediction.

Nigga the seahawks will be lucky to go 10-6 this year they took a big step back and sherman's antics are gonna create a divide between coaching staff and team.

Mdw

>they took a big stepback

their offensive line will be slightly better. they added more depth in the secondary and at the running back position. Wilson will be healthy. Everyone is coming back. What big stepback did they take?

Post yourdancewhen the Saints win da Superb owl

Who do you faggots think you're fooling?

>mfw Wilson wins another one for da 12s.

Oldbay is haha gay

you niggas are ridiculous

go get one of your pet monkeys to cry about 'CTE' on Outside The Lines or something.

yeah his playoff chokes are his only real tarnish of his career

He's still top 5 all time though

Very few players are able to guarantee you a playoff spot, Peyton was one of those. Arguably the best regular season quarterback ever, second only to Favre in Career Starts, and for all his struggles still ended up with 14 playoff wins and two rings. Only Montana and Brady have more playoff wins and only Four quarterbacks have won more super bowls.

I have him 4th. He's the Wilt Chamberlain to Brady's Bill Russell.

I mean from their superbowl team they have taken a step back they are at best 1 and done in the playoffs.

the fuck is this? some nfl owner?

Dude the person who made this thread and is talking to himself IS the pet monkey.

Reminder that on 7/7/2017 >OLDGAY was so BTFO that he had to make a whole thread and reply to himself a bunch of times to try and hide this thread and the truth and hes replied to himself numerous times here

CHAD KELLY WILL WIN MVP AND OLD GAY LIVES IN A SHACK

So BTFO >Oldgay had to invent a jewish conspiracy instead of talking football or baseball which he obviously knows nothing about given what teams he roots for and the fact his idol Ray Lewis is a murderer

AFC
1• Patriots 14-2
2• Raiders 13-3
3• Bengals 11-5
4• Texans 10-6
5• Dolphins 11-5
6• Chiefs 10-6

NFC
1• Cowboys 13-3
2• Falcons 12-4
3• Packers 12-4
4• Cardinals 11-5
5• Seahawks 10-6
6• Giants 10-6

REMINDER THAT CHAD "SWAG" "/OURGUY/" KELLY WILL WIN MVP AND OLD GAY LIVES IN A SHACK

I can't wait till we get to see the Patriots on offense this year with the addition of Cooks and Mitchell breaking out this year we are going to be impossible to stop on offense and we will still have that #1 scoring defense.

YFW FOR THE MOST PART THIS IS TOTALLY FEASIBLE AND THE PATS WILL INEVITABLY REPEAT

You're really earning those shekels tonight!

Daily reminder 'ol baybuh baaybuhh is a stupid nigger

AFC
1. Broncos 14-2
2. Texans 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Steelers 9-7
5. Raiders 13-3
6. Titans 11-5

NFC
1. Cowboys 13-3
2. Cardinals 11-5
3. Falcons 11-5
4. Lions 10-6
5. Saints 10-6
6. 49ers 9-7

>77 replies
>2 posters

I can't wait to hear >oldgay's excuse this year when the ravens lose out to the steelers and don't even make the playoffs.

REMINDER THAT OLD GAY LIVES IN A SHACK OFF THE SHORES OF THE CHESAPEAKE BAY AND FUCKS A RAY LEWIS BLOW UP DOLL WHEN HES NOT POSTING ON /NFL/

ALSO CHAD KELLY FOR MVP

Post ydw Oldgay kills himself after the Gayvens miss the playoffs, Flacco is cut, Harbaugh is fired and Mosley suffers a career ending injury.

lol there is no way the Broncos are winning the west you should be happy to have a winning record this year or go 9-7 with a potential wild card.

Hello UT

>his team doesn't have the unanimous ROY and MVP

what the fuck

YFW Ravensfags think flacco is worth over 100m dollars

>2. Texans 12-4
>3. Patriots 12-4
>4. Steelers 9-7
>5. Raiders 13-3

Raiders are 2nd seed moron.

>Texans 12-4
Even though I know this isn't happening, I'm okay with this prediction.

t. Old 'literally retarded' bay

Not him but if the Broncos defense plays like its Top 5 and the offense truly improves under Kelly, I can see this happening.

There is no way New England isn't taking the first seed with that killer roster they are the only team that was great last year that just got even better and if everything can work out in their favor they will have no clear weaknesses on the field. Houston still doesn't even have a qb and Carr is shook from that broken leg he won't be the same especially now that he got paid.

This faggot shill is going to talk to himself all night.

PROTECT FOOTBALL

Kelly is a rookie quarterback that has issues off the field and he was only drafted as a favor from one veteran to another imo. He might develop into a serviceable qb in the future but Siemien or Lynch are a better option.

>OLDGAY BTFO AND SHOOK AS HELL

The play that saved the Cowboy's future.

>blah blah blah yid yid yid

find honest work, you fucking lowlife

hater

>Patriots have no weaknesses

Trash oline
Bad front 7 ( inb4 muh hightower, you have no pass rushers )
Best receivers on offense are both injury prone

The only reason the patriots do anything is because of Brady and Bill, your roster isn't even top 5 in the AFC without Brady.

t. Old "I live in a shack in Dundalk" Gay