REAL /NFL/ general

OAK:Jihad Ward recovering from 'minor' surgery
TB:Mike Evans an overrated 2017 fantasy pick?
CAR:Jonathan Stewart to outcarry C.McCaffrey?
DEN:Broncos Pro Bowl C Paradis (hip) gets cleared
FA:D. Green-Beckham goes unclaimed on waivers
KC:Report: Reid 'little to no role' in GM search
NE:Gillislee 'most likely' to fill Blount's role
FA:Report: Revis 'hopes' to continue career
PHI:Eagles waiting to cut Ryan Mathews to save $
DAL:Schefter: Uncertainty about Zeke discipline
FA:49ers GM Lynch: Kaepernick should speak up
BAL:Ravens TE Waller hit with one-year suspension

>TB:Mike Evans an overrated 2017 fantasy pick?
evans and Jamis on Hard Knocks is going to be top shelf kino. I expect big years for both.

Amazon Rams doc was weak/. Not as good as the Cards one last year.

THIS IS THE THREAD

IGNORE THE OTHER FALSEFLAG ONE

What's going on w/ Ravens TEs? How many do they have left?

Yep. That was the second one in a row (((they))) tried to shit up.

actual general that oldgay doesn't want you to see

More like (((NFL general)))

this is the real thread. fuck off faggot.

>the state of the 2006 NFC

>burrs 13-3
feels weird to even think it

Real thread that Oldgay is so mad about he has to invent a massive jewish conspiracy to convince himself he isn't gay.

Benjamin Watson is most likely to start, Crockett Gillmore has his up and downs and Nick Boyle and Maxx Williams will probably get some snaps, too.

other than that, the rest would be somewhat believable results for next season.

fuck off faggot

last thread was 'morally bankrupt'
t\your new one was some homo shit

fuck off. go get an internship at Deadspin or Awful Announcing or something. (jk...you prob are doing that as we speak)

Actual thread

Reminder that oldgay has to constantly post with his trip on and off to stroke his own ego.

Gillmore can't stay healthy. They aren't being entirely forthright about it, but it sounds like Williams might have had microfracture surgery. He may be done before he began. Watson is what 35? I'm concerned, but am hoping Watson can hold it down, because this might be the best receiving corp the Ravens have ever had.

Geaux Geaux Power Brees

always makes me a lil salty that Seattle gets all these division titles from meh 9-7 records

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE REAL GENERAL AND THAT OLDGAY DOESN'T WANT YOU SEEING BECAUSE HE CAN'T STAND BEING BTFO ON A CHINESE CARTOON BOARD

>Deadspin or Awful Announcing or something. (jk...you prob are doing that as we speak)

ding ding ding

They actually do this shit for real.

They're already pushing tje Tom Brady concussion bullshit in the other thread.

I'm sure they'll getaround to Eli's autographs soon enough.

Reminder: msm is anti-football and this board is full of anti-football '"shills"''.

Fuck off faggot. Get a real job.

BOTH OLD GAY KEEPING YOU FROM THE TRUTH THAT THIS IS THE REAL GENERAL THE NUMBER OF POSTERS STAYED THE SAME WITH BOTH HIS POSTS

REAL THREAD

>Seahawks have won the NFCW at 7-9

based

Fuck off Schlomo.

Your thread is just as gay as old bay

What the fuck

Both of these posts are Oldbay as well masquerading as fans of other teams to try and keep this general alive and you from the truth that
is the real thread

They're going to do literally everything possible to disrupt this season. It's going to be a pure shitshow.

Anyone know any non-corrupt sites. I plan on getting my news only from the NFL network. Might watch games on DVR delay so I can FF the commercials.

Hope they don't shut off the lights again like they did in the Superbowl in NO. Or bribe another player like they did w/ Kaepernick.

Take that trip off it's not yours old bay still 9 posters if that wasn't you actual Carrmageddon would have made the ticker go to 10.

who the hell is oldbay? i'm just a seahawks shitposter trying to get (you)s.

Oldbay and his jewish conspiracies again. How can one fag be so ETERNALLY BTFO?

Reminder

real thread

Nobody. It's literally the 'Putin did it' of Sup Forums. aka Jewish bullshit.

'''They''' just wanted to start and control the /NFL/ general, and use anti-NFL pics and shit.

u wot m8? Old Bay hates me though, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't use my trip

Here's one of my OCs as proof

t. Soros' cock holster

Well, to be fair all they have to do is replace Pitta's production, I think Watson, Gillmore and Boyle can achieve that. Coaches need to play smart and have them share snaps, minimize injuries.

Don't get me wrong, I wish they had Pitta, but I don't think it's going to have that much impact if the others stay healthy.

Not to mention, Waller was a WR made-up TE, he wasn't really important other than depth chart.

Both Old Gay again the ticker is still the same at 9. What a cuck.

Reminder this is the real thread

s-should i just come back when preseason starts?

Hope so. Could actually see the Ravens putting up some points this year with Williams, Maclin and Periman. Ken Dixon just got suspended first four games though.

D is gonna be nasty. I see at least a wildcard this year.

Please be nice to oldbay

I think Mornhinweg said they want to be balance the offense again in terms of running more. The line should improve as long as Alex Lewis gets to stay on his LG spot. My concern is Urschel and Hurst, they're awful. Woodhead is a nice escape valve, should help when Dixon isn't around.

Don't want to sound like the average Ravens fan, but I do think Boldin could come in handy right now.

Fuck off fag and stop bumping the thread to hide the fact this is the real one

and your a fag

Nice thread, guys. Who wants some roast?

Give me 1 (one) game the Jests could reasonably win this season

there isn't one.

I see 2-14 in their future.

Roast? More like TOAST

I've geard some Bolden talek. He's old but tough. Still here some Mangold chatter too.

>My concern is Urschel and Hurst

Yep. Urschel especially is a meme.

ArDarius Stewart

Chargers week 16.

REAL THREAD!!

More like Soros thread

Who arethe Jets even planning to start at QB?

they did sweep the bills last year

Mccown is the projected starter right now, with Hackenberg second on the depth chart followed by Petty

Murder's row desu

Spot on lad. Jameis is a QB1 hands down this season, Adding D-Jax and pretty much being blessed with OJ Howard is going to open that passing game up so much for deep passes and red zone targets for Evans. This should be his best season to date cause he could be a top 3 to 5 receiver easily for fantasy.

Reminder that on 7/7/2017 >OLDGAY was so BTFO that he had to make a whole thread and reply to himself a bunch of times to try and hide this thread and the truth and hes replied to himself numerous times here

REAL THREAD

yeah

at least this season when they're getting blown out they'll have the excuse of being young instead of half the roster being over 30

the other thread blows

Give it a rest already shill. No one gives a fuck about your 'oldgay' fake news.

I can't wait to actually see Breshad Perriman healthy, dude is a cyborg.

What is the Jets endgame? Draft picks?

well I'm sure they are aware it's a deep quarterback class next year

But Really the core of the roster had got way too old and overpaid.

you can't pay guys like Mangold and Revis elite level money when they're shells of themselves.

The Team needed a youth movement in the worst way. Why Keep so many declining veterans if you're one of the worst teams in the league either way?

The end game should be Sam Darnold, and a lockdown corner in the upcoming draft.

>Implying the Jets will ever make a smart move while Bellichick is still in that division /:

he's fast as fuck w/ hands of stones. But reports are that Williams has taken him under his wing and they he's finally 100% healthy and looking good.

Wasn't Darnold planning on avoiding the Jets and declaring for the draft in 2019?

I think their problem is drafting, I remember them having good FA signings during the Rex Ryan era, but since 2007, they have only drafted 5 pro bowlers and 3 all pros: (Revis, Wilkerson, Richardson, Leonard Williams and David Harris).

Their only HoF products are Joe Namath (drafted in 1971) and John Riggins(also 1971), whose HoF career rose with the Redskins. Revis will most likely make it but compare that to younger franchises.

Panthers: 5 Pro Bowlers and 3 all pros drafted since 07. Steve Smith and Julius Peppers most likely make it to the HoF, all this since 1995.
Ravens: 12 pro bowlers and 4 all pros since 07. 1 HoF product in Ogden and Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Marshal Yanda and Terrell Suggs will most likely make it, all this since 1996.
Texans: 8 Pro Bowlers and 4 All Pros. Andre Johnson will most likely make it to the HoF. All this since 2002.
I think only the Jaguars have had it worse since 2007 with only one drafted player making it to the pro bowl with them and Boselli being their most likely candidate for the HoF.

Having Belichick there doesn't really excuse the lack of impact players drafted since the 70s.

yeah but he will be ass when he gets to the nfl like every single USC qb

>joe namath drafted in 1971

what?

he was drafted in 1965

jumping the gun a bit

>implying anyone here uses google when they can just rage incoherently

LET'S GET IT ON

anybody else cancelling your NFL package on directv this year

I'm canceling it. It's like $250. It's fucking stupid

They will probably offer to give it to me for free after I tell them I'm cancelling it, and I will probably take it. but it's all so stupid

why do we still watch

because we like football.

PROTIP: There are 16 NFL games a week, less during bye weeks. If you take up college football, there's like 80 games a week. Many of them do not cost $250.

>still winning the AFC South every year by default.

is thight end the real Chad position?