Remember when Americans were laughing about Paris and Brussels?

Remember when Americans were laughing about Paris and Brussels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, I remember when a few Americans were criticizing leftist immigration policy for third world cavemen into first world countries.

I don't remember laughing.

oh yes
europe needs to invade the US
muslim america is a reality
muricans praise the shooter cause he got rid of the gays
nuke muslim america, trump is an ISIS plant and should be eliminated right now

a muslim democrat just shot dead 50 fags

this is cause for a fucking celebration

>gays dead
>Muslim dead
>Democrats dead
>in a swing state that is absolutely crucial to Trump's campaign

You think Sup Forums's going to be upset?

ok ahmed
lying during the ramadan?
that's taqiya
stop killing innocents ahmed

Really makes you think...

We're also laffing right now.
Nothing of value was lost.

This may be the closest we get to a foam party.

Yes I remember ... fucking degenerate americunt with their muh guns N shit ...

I remember the almost daily threads informing us of how we must flee Europe to the US so we can make them a little less brown.

Kek

Dude, is that a fresh nep? I haven't even seen it before.

I'm salivating at the thought of the right wing coming to the defense of American faggots against the islamic terrorists.

It's going to be fucking great.

Also, sorry for your loss

and high heels

GUN
FREE
zONE

post YFW you found out it was a Muslim.

Milo will be ridiculous.

WE WUZ GUN N SHIT

I didn't laugh, it's not funny to me nor will it ever be.

The Mateen guy was obviously gay, look at him mincing in the selfie.

I was intermittently but passionately advocating for public hanging and gibbeting of all Daesh fucking shits and abetters.

I'm still doing it.

String 'em up and let 'em sit, boys.

Yeah, I laughed at those, and I laughed even harder today when I read the news. I'm also laughing at you, since you're so easily triggered. Grow a spine faggot.

I'm laughing. I laugh every time.

At least Americans got a sweet deal, dead degenerates and a Trump victory.

France is 10% muslim, I wouldn't be going there if I were you.

Paris wasn't funny, unlike this incident.

>yfw this is flase flag by CIA to push in Trump because democucks are too pussy to invade Syria and Iran

I need to start a Nep folder

Paris still has a significantly higher body count, tho.

I didn't laugh, I never laugh at these tragedies. It's not funny to me nor will it ever be.

I understand why people laugh though, it's cathartic, it eases your mind and it distracts you from the problems at home and away.

No, we tried to warn you and we tried to warn our own people and no one listened.

I'm still laughing. I don't give a shit about fags. It's just bitter irony that a bunch of gays got killed by a lone sand nigger.

Paris was actually sad because it was mostly normies who got killed. Gays were already the end of their blood line so good riddance.

you're only 60% white Obongo, you're the most cucked nation on earth

Its was a gay bar so thats french clay in spirit

This is great for Sup Forums and for Trump. Florida is a crucial swing state and is guaranteed to swing red now. Once people realize it was a muslim who did it, a muslim immigrant at that, they will be very upset about that.

Nobody was laughing. We were saying 'I told you so.' And now it's happened to us, again.

dude this is the funniest news ive heard all day

i fucking hate faggots

>implying I give a shit about some fags dying other than it'll further boost the trump trains dominance

Lol

Fuck you, I never laughed.
That shit pissed me the fuck off.
I fucking hate radical Islam. And people keep putting up with bringing in all them fucking immigrants/rapefugees who will not assimilate.
This attack pisses me the fuck off.
Those that got killed were fags.
But they didn't deserve being killed like that.
It should have been AIDS that got them.
Not a fucking terrorist piece of shit.

I'm laughing at this too, dumbass

I'm laughing now m80

I could care less about a bunch of fags

We can legally kill niggers while you'd be arrested for saying nigger on Twitter.

Most cucked nation award goes to (((France))).

We're still laughing

>FL
>swing state
ayy

It was a gun nut white supremacist though

LMAO

Hillary has this in the bag now.

No, I tend to have a very bad memory regarding things that never fucking happened.

It pisses me off that one of the sticks is not properly held in the bundle.

All too fucking perfect, if the GOP wasn't full of useless cucks they would immediately pick up on this

Remember when the "right to baer arms" was supposed to rpevent such """"""""""""""""""""""""tragedies"""""""""

Hell I'm laughing right now, 50 less fags

What's with all the divide and conquer America vs Yurop stuff? Most Burgers were standing in solidarity with our oldest ally: France during the shooting and hoping for reprisals against muzzie camps.
It's not a contest to see who had less people killed by muslims.

gays don't like guns
gays don't conceal carry

that is why the gays died

Other countries laughing at this doesn't really trigger me. I've been saying this would continue to happen with increasing frequency for some time now.

The fact that it was all a bunch of degenerate fags makes me care even less desu

FASCIO
A
S
C
I
O

I didn't laugh at either, but have fun generalizing and projecting, lol

I'm pretty sure we were shouting DEUS VULT, not laughing

>bringing a gun to a crowded nightclub

Yeah that would've stopped a dude with an assault rifle with no collateral damage

Every single one of them is burning in hell

EVERY
SINGLE
ONE

The reason you guys don't value gays is because you don't value friendship. You only care about hypothetically dumping your seed in some poor girl so you can have a kid to torture like you were tortured and ultimately be left alone like you left your dad alone.

Gays can have fascinating perspectives and be lots of fun.

>be liberal genderqueer fluidsexual demikid
>import massive amounts of fundamentalist fanatics that want to kill everyone that isn't them

What exactly do these people expect will happen?

>flag
weren't russians banned?

is florida really a swing state?

soon, famiglia

>a Muslim killed a bunch of sodomites in my country
Yeah, and I'm still laughing!

Only for a day. I think some cucked liberashkas tried to ddos, because people pissed on their shill threads.

Remember when Trump said "nobody in france could shoot back because of the gun laws, if this happened in the US people would be shooting back folks"

>attak in europe
>burgers on Sup Forums talk big like if this happened in america everyone would be up in arms starting the race war
>attack in america
>nothing

It's just Merkel's flabby tits slapping against a keyboard while she vomits forth more muslims.

Just ignore and post good content.

Bullshit. There were at least three threads mocking the "weak frog eaters".

We're still laughing, they blew up a gay bar

>gay club
>giving a shit

130 French.
32 Germans.
50 Gays.

ALL THE SAME!

>assault rifle

Stop that, until it is confirmed that the shooter used a weapon capable of select-fire, and not just a scary black long gun

Tinfoil hats are gonna turn red hot with this one if these comments on the Paris attack video are any indication.

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0

fags hate guns/hunting and concentrate in the most anti-gun cities in america

Trump is still right

>gays
>having guns

>Omar Pateen

Keep dreaming faggot

How's that 2nd amendment doing for you Burgers?

>white people face when they found out it wasn't another white guy

Yeah, it's what put Bush in office. He won by like 100 votes (and his brother was the governor), it was a huuuuuggggeee scandal, Democrats are still raging about it. Thank god it kept Al Gore out of office though

Yes, Florida is perhaps the most critical swing state, because it's the one with the most electoral votes. Republicans fight like maniacs for Florida, which is why they try to import as many commie-hating cubans as possible who vote R (unfortunately like all hispanics, the children of those cubans are significantly leftist)

you think he managed to fire 50 rounds with a revolver?

>people ITT using ((( ))) for France and saying it's a muslim country?
you muricans are so mad

kekekekekekekekek

you always act like if nothing could happen to you, then you go apeshit crazy on innocents

>which innocents are going to suffer this time?
oh I know, the Mexicans

>never heard of an automatic revolver

That is why the terrorist did it at a gay bar.
Everyone there was a leftest ass who never even touched a real gun in their life.
Try that shit at a bar in the hood.
Or a bar full of rednecks.

homosexual democrats dont carry guns. they believe in taking away everybody elses guns. they got what they deserved.

Thanks to Nuevo Cuba (aka Miami).

>mfw there are still fags out there defending islam
Never ever getting a boyfriend
>mfw I discovered the left only supported gays because they support fucking anything that's not conservative
Never ever getting a boyfriend

Its great I wish fags would die more often

Kek sam hyde right? Kys

muhahahéahahahahahahahaah muricans are the dumbest people on earth

This. An absolute win for Sup Forums, it absolutely couldn't been better.

In fact I think that Muslim was a secret agent for Sup Forums who gave his life for the cause. It's just that good.

>faggots
>owning firearms
Are you retarded?
>flag
Nevermind.