Damn... it makes u think huh?

Damn... it makes u think huh?

He does have a point.

>assault weapons

No he doesn't.

I'm guessing most of the people who support the right to bear arms would also support a law banning Muslims from buying, carrying, or possessing weapons if it were politically feasible.

Yeah.

When in 1683 the Turks wanted to kill us all, we did the right thing.
We banned swords, and everything worked out alright.

Look it up. It's called the 1683 Great Sword Banning Of Vienna.

in reality this is the worst shit that could happen in the campaign, they will push harder and harder for gun control

>Assault weapons
Do liberals ever make any sense with their terms?

"assault weapon" is anything that looks scary

bumping for righteousness.

wow, I thought you were joking! Did this also reduce the amount of school stabbings?

I don't think anyone is fighting for muslims to have assault weapons.

Didn't everyone just start carrying big knives?

He's right only white people should be allowed guns

they gotta switch up the rhetoric. you won't sway the normies with this crap in the current environment

why not both blame muslims and acces to guns?

Wow he's right simply owning an "assault weapon" removes your agency and turns you into a mass shooter instantly. That's why I did two mass shootings this morning on the way to the store because my AR was controlling my mind and forced me to.

>criminal with a gun goes ham on gays in a gun free zone
>they need to be rescued by good guys with guns because they cant defend themselves

I really hope it turns out he got that AR illegally. Fucking Christ, these people marching to give their rights up piss me off

Yes. He does.

>right wingers pushed for open borders

>we are playing into the enemy's hands

Says the ever increasingly nervous faggot for the 40th time

In the meantime, Trump's polarity just went up by 0.1% because of this post

He's already got easy access, Omar knows Majeet who has a garage full of unlicenced soviet guns with a few mortar shells for decorative purposes. We'd like Gregory the power bottom to keep a glock strapped somewhere into his mankini, so that Omar had more than one armed person to worry about when he opened fire.

Does anyone know if the cop who was on the scene and shot back was killed?

Paris has the strictest gun laws in the world. What now?

remember, the people who want open borders with Mexico are the ones making it easy to illegally get assault rifles from the cartel.

Why are we allowed to have AR-15s though?

No he doesn't
We're fighting for these subhumans to be expelled from the country, because they're threats whether or not they have access to legal firearms. Coexistence with people who wish harm upon the nation and its people is impossible.

Gun control is a non-white problem.

See: Privilege versus right.

It's ok, when the lefties take away your right to defend yourself, the loons will just go reread 8th grade chemistry and make bombs. Fear not, the gubment will save you....

Yep. I protect the rights and freedoms of my enemies.

>who /altruism/ here, lefties?

This wins Trump the presidency btw

Why are you allowed to ask that question?

(((Fugelsang)))

Just wondering. I don't really care either way on the matter.

its like they are trying to help him win. I swear ever since he said what he said about muslims there has been a muslim terroist attack ever 3 months.

Just wondering? No that doesn't cut it, you don't need to be asking those sorts of assault questions.

Yup. He will NOT lose Florida and will run away with this. How can hillary use this to help her campaign? This is the worst attack since 2001.

We want our guns and our freedom for ourselves. Not for sand niggers. They can't handle any kind of freedom. They should all just go back to their shit holes where they even cut their hands for stealing. They can't live in civilized first world countries.

Remember, the ppl telling us to let in more muslims and that Omar Mateen is just a part of the 0.001% of extremists are the ones who died in the night club due to islamic terrorism.

Not saying gun control is the answer. Im a democrat in the NRA. Im saying he has a point in his statement.

>Theres a FUCKING differrence

I can already see where this is going.
This attack, just another one on the pile, will be ignored for its terrorist aspect and instead ferociously used to push for strict gun control.
"Islamophobia" will be blamed and anybody looking to discuss the terrorist aspect will be silenced for "fear mongering" and racism...because Muslim is a race I guess.
In the end, this will just become another excuse to erode the rights of all law abiding citizens a little bit more while more excuses are made for the Muslims who break them (excuses never made for white mass shooters), and the cycle repeats.

A gun is an object. Islam is an ideology. By owning an assault rifle, I'm under no obligation to use it. However to be a Muslim I must follow the Quran and this what the Quran says

>Quran 7:80-84.
>And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people." But the answer of his people was only that they said, "Evict them from your city! Indeed, they are men who keep themselves pure." And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.

Ar15's aren't assault weapons.

I'm from bongland and even I know that for fucks sake.

A shitty point maybe

I'm sure you are, but no, that's a blatant fallacy.

>The same people who tell us to hate the KKK are the same people advocating for freedom of speech

Just because you are advocating for something that is abused by a certain group of people doesn't mean that you support that group of people or their practices. What are we going to do to remove all hate speech? Ban freedom of speech? What are we going to do to avoid violent protests? Ban freedom of assembly. What are we going to do to remove biased media? Remove freedom of press?

It's a fucking bad point and you know it.

>people who support and defend the Constitution all have the same beliefs
Yikes

About as much of a point as I would have in suggesting the earth is flat

You're retarded

HEY YOU DUMB TWITTER KEK FAGGOTS WE HAD AN ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN BACK IN THE 90S AND IT DIDN'T DO AAAAANNYYYYYYYTHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.

Youre a mental flatliner, you know that?

No, hes just saying something you dont want to hear. You think you can dispute him, go ahead. I dont even see you trying.

>cuz you CANT

it's all about dividing people against each other, (((fugelsang))) couldn't give a fuck about this fact

>mass shooting
>assault rifles
>lgbtbbq targeted

NSA did this

>what is ban muslims access to guns?
>what is closed borders?

>sir, are you a muslim?
>no
>ok, here's your gun

I don't see anyone telling us to hate all Muslims.

Only faggot proggies projecting and telling us not to hate all Muslims.

>makes u think huh?

>lgbtbbq targeted
Kek

>NSA did this
Come on now, they would have used a white christian shooter.

>Implying the conservatards on this board are capable of thought
hahahAHAaHAHaha good one, OP!

One is arguing for Americans to have the right to defend themselves.

One is arguing for more muslims to have easier access to the country.

Under these umbrellas one allows people to defend themselves.
One gives them more need to.

Well I suppose it would be easier to get an assault weapon in Afghanistan... so he's right

>wanting to kick muslims out of the country and stop them coming over
>wanting to arm them

libshits are dumb

Condemn the ideology, not the tool

YEAH HOW FUCKING DARE PEOPLE HOLD AN INDIVIDUAL WHO MAKES A CHOICE TO MASS MURDER RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. LET'S BLAME THE TOOL IN WHICH HE CARRIED OUT HIS MURDERS.

fucking morons.

no he fucking doesn't. You act like everyone is a fucking child who doesn't know any better and all of their actions should be excused. You're a fucking idiot.

We're also fighting to have people from his violent, barbaric culture not be able to enter our country. In which case, he would never have acquired assault weapons.

Checkmate, libshits.

underrated

It says in the first amendment "the right to peaceably assemble." Those anti-Trump protests should have all been completely shut down the moment they started since all it was was violence.

>Remember, the ppl telling us to love all Muslims b/c of Omar Mateen are the ones for Mateen to have easy access to deadly ideology.

He was an American citizen, not a refugee, and was radicalized in the USA. No immigration control could have prevented this.

>stop Muslims from coming to the US
>Muslim population eventually dies off
Seems like a win to me.

>Im a democrat in the NRA.
are you voting fir Trump?

>No immigration control could have prevented this.
Well letting more of these savages into our country won't help. And they remain uncivilized for generations.

So he's implying that Muslims are so dangerous we should implement gun regulation to keep assault weapons out of their hands?

I'm for it.

>No guns for Muslims

so how did his parents arrive?