All these reviews talking about Negan's over use

>all these reviews talking about Negan's over use

Do all these fucking idiots not know that he is a permanent character in the book and not just a one off villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iKa5dC7P7A
youtube.com/watch?v=SfYTTvBYI4A
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/12/04/the-walking-dead-recap-season-7-episode-7-sing-me-a-song/94824498/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most infuriating thing about the "THERE'S TOO MUCH NEGAN REEEEEEEE" retards is their shit taste. Right now he's fucking carrying the show.

>Right now he's fucking carrying the show.
More like he's the only actor in the show.

fucking "WATCH IT RICK" posting with the lil' hand picture cracks me the fuck up

He isnt carrying shit. He's annoying fans that been around since season 1. He's good for show..but he will never be a rick. Most of you fools started watching last year

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is by far the most talented actor on TWD but Andrew Lincoln has some talent. Michael Rooker, Jon Bernthal and David Morrissey were great but all of them are gone.

>More like he's the only actor in the show.
more like there's no one else on the show that can act besides him and andrew lincoln (who essentially just overacts every scene)

He's alright, but I wish he would stop doing this stupid shit:
vocaroo.com/i/s1iKa5dC7P7A

Is this show still about zombies?

Not really, it even avoided the entire plotline of million+ zombie herds that have to be defended against. It's about super-gangs and nation building now.

The problem isn't Negan, the problem is the writers are hacks who keep regressing the characters. When Rick got cucked by Negan in the comics he took it but he retained some of his dignity, in the show Rick has become Negan's pathetic bitch.

This is the first season I've watched since S1. The show is still shit, but it's by a huge margin at its best when he's on screen. The side character plots are unbearably awful.

Been watching since season 1 and Negan is by far the best thing about season 7. Instead of bitching about Negan people should bitch about the real problems the show has. I'm tired of Rick constantly switching from badass to pussy, I loved Carol but I got tired of her once they had her suddenly regain a conscience, I'm tired of so much screentime being wasted on annoying side characters. There have been 7 fucking seasons and the writers are still making the same mistakes over and over again. They need to make Rick consistently badass, throw out this terrible arc that Carol is going through and cut down on the filler.

If AMC doesn't kill off Negan at the end of this season, they're going to lose a huge chunk of viewers and if Negan is still around next season, the show will end up being canceled.

I don't know of anybody who likes this season.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfYTTvBYI4A

>leans back

>it even avoided the entire plotline of million+ zombie herds that have to be defended against
Somebody didn't watch Season 6.

You're retarded. First of all, Negan is such a massive part of the comics if they killed him off in the show they would have to throw out the comics and come up with entirely new storylines. Second of all, TWD is by far AMC's biggest show so it won't be cancelled anytime soon. It could drop to 6 million viewers per episode and AMC would keep making it. Third of all, the problem isn't Negan, the problem is Rick is bending over and taking it without any sort of dignity. If the writers have Rick regrow a spine then people will stop bitching about Negan.

I like this season.
Any scene with Negan in it tops every other scene in an episode.
It's almost like having a character that is more than "life is hard now, but we gotta keep goin" is nice. Also he's the best actor on the show.

I read a review last night that was all just

>I CANT WAIT FOR NEGAN TO DIE AT THE MID SEASON FINALE NEXT WEEK
>NEGAN BETTER DIE AT THE MID SEASON FINALE NEXT WEEK
>IF NEGAN DOESNT DIE IM DONE WATCHING THIS MUHSOGGYKNEES SHOW

Please tell me that wasn't a professional review. Please tell me that review was posted on tumblr or facebook.

fucking normies ruin everything

Post review, I want a good giggle

>IF DARYL DIES WE RIOT
What do you expect from a retard normie fanbase. This is one of the reasons why GOT is so shit now because dabid are catering to morons.

I hate when niggers like you say this, how long do you expect zombies to be a problem? They are the same zombies from season 1, they don't run faster, they aren't stronger, but people learn to fight them and get used to them, of course the show is going to become a lot less about the fucking zombies by the 7th season.

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/12/04/the-walking-dead-recap-season-7-episode-7-sing-me-a-song/94824498/

>vocaroo.com/i/s1iKa5dC7P7A
>HNNNNNNNN
What did he mean by this

kek

Literally everyone I know only bothers watching this season because of Negan. They agree that it's shit; not because of Negan, but because of the boring filler episodes they cram in.

>Negan is a one-dimensional villain

>people think Negan is just a cooky psycho
>not realizing his complete and utter control over the people who follow him
>likely most successful person in the apocalypse
>cucked Rick into oblivion and took all his guns without breaking a sweat
>forced the entire community to work for him within a day
>doesn't do shit to Carl, despite Carl killing two of his men
>doesn't kill miss Piggy when she slaps him
>clearly has restraint and thinks about what he's doing

>but he said mean things to the fat lady and has a harem so I hope he dies

Wtf? Do the directors just tell him "do an evil laugh" and that horseshit is the best he can come up with?

>Right now he's fucking carrying the show.

So that's why the ratings have been plummeting all season long.

How ass blasted are these people gonna be when Rick lets Negan out of prison to join his group against the Whisperers?[\spoiler]

ratings are plummeting because

>its a shit show to begin with
>normies are super triggered about Negan crashing their Rick and co. love fest

>Brutally bashes people's heads in
>Irons people's face for rule breaking
>A-Okay
>Calls a fat lady fat
>FUCK THIS DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT KILL HIM ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SJWs are literally retarded, but what else is new?

I can't wait. These fucking normies have no idea that he is gonna be around for at least 4 seasons.

How about when he decapitates the stronk womyn whisperer leader and delivers the head to Rick

The ratings are plummeting because the writers are hacks. Why don't you retards understand this? No one would have a problem with Negan cucking Rick if there wasn't so much Goddamn filler. Ever since season 2 this show has been full of filler and people are getting sick of it.

Alpha was cast by a man instead.

Its gonna be great. This show getting popular really is one of the funniest things on tv right now because these normies are about to lose their minds with all the shit that is going to trigger them.

Same I came back for Negan. The show is at its best when its following the comics.

Who is ready for Spencer to get gutted next week?

>he terrorizes Olivia (in perhaps the most disgusting scene the show has ever aired)
>literally 20 minutes earlier a man had a hot iron stuck to his face
>2 men had their heads completely crushed with a bat earlier
>few seasons back a man got his leg cut off by cannibals, and they ate his gross infected man leg meat
>people lined up at a trough slaughter scene
>all those flu scenes with the vomiting people dying
>those c section scenes in season 3
>the most disgusting scene in the show is one where a man insinuates a woman is fat and then asks to have sex with her
Oppression is a hellofa drug

>what could have been

Words hurt more than an improvised mace ever could.

he's way too nice, wouldn't work

Most people don't know that there is a book

>All these normies moaning and bitching about Negan
Have these retards not read the comics? He's one of the longest running characters that isn't a part of the original core group (Rick, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, Andrea, etc.)

>people are starting to hate Negan
>Sup Forums ends up liking him
Clockwork. I hate you faggots.

As perfect as he would've been in terms of looks, I could never not hear Joe when he speaks

I really wanna see how american tv is going to do justice to Alpha and her whole, "you deserve to be raped because you're weak".

>mfw they have no other choice but to kill him off to save the ratings

>mfw it's a strong woman who kills him just to appease the feminists

It's a wheeze he does after laughing.

Nobody hates Negan, fag. They just hate how much his scenes are so fucking drawn-out.

I was joking when I said Alpha was cast as Mads, btw. Same with Beta.

>Well well, well... what do we have HERE, Peter?

They won't. They'll likely change it to her daughter being beaten by one man instead of raped by anyone who wanted her. And Alpha being ashamed that her daughter couldn't defend herself

I wish.

Nah, that's not gonna happen lmao
The show has been awful for so long. This is just fatigue from the audience. It's just not a good show, m8.

That misses the point entirely but I wouldn't be surprised.

Yes it does, but it's a bit safer for triggered SJWs that way

>Negan calling Olivia fat is worse than Dwight shooting Denise through the eye with a crossbow

They can't even help themselves anymore

Then again, it's at best something like 4 years away, maybe the PC shit will have subsided somewhat. I -seriously- doubt it but I won't claim to know for sure.
Twitter and facebook outlawed when?

This was so bad in the show my word. Look at both of them here. Carl just drops it all casual like. Show Carl jumps up like a moron and stutters worse than the "the hand that killed your kids now masterbates to the thought of it" edge Meister. Then you have Megan full on busting out laughing. Show Megan
>sucks in air through teeth
>squints eyes
>heh heh heh...
The one thing the show did good is when he makes Carl cry and then gets all serious and feels bad

>Megan

hes a mobilefag

No wonder his opinion is so shit

Actually, he's absolutely right about the show adaptation. And to be fair Negan was still entertaining in this episode, but Chandler was godawful in everything but the crying scene.

>Actually, he's absolutely right about the show adaptation.
He's not though.

> but Chandler was godawful in everything but the crying scene.
He wasn't, he was great.

Damn right I'm absolutely right.
And negan corrects to began you Chuck

>nuh uh!
Well said.

>masterbates

The show is shit.
The writing is beyond shit.
Most of the actors are shit.
What good characters there are get squandered with horrendously uninteresting, go-nowhere plot lines.
Literally 14/16 episode each season is filler.
The cinematography is even shit and amateurish.

>Actually, he's absolutely right about the show adaptation.
He's not. Chandler didn't stutter and he jumped up to make himself more threatening by making Negan look up to him.

>but Chandler was godawful in everything but the crying scene.
Chandler was great. He played off of JDM really well and he did a great job bringing the comic scenes to life

it corrects to Megan bud

Seven years of watching a primetime soap opera has really lowered your standards, hasn't it?

Yes I do frequently over the thought of Negan.

I need to know what this meme is called.

If he's so bad then why does he have 2 Saturn Awards?

WELL

Wait you are telling me that there are books of this shit now? How long are they going to grind this shitty "le zombies :^)" shittrain?

The comics came first
But I know you're just pretending to be retarded

The game came first

Oh wow, a SATURN award? He should be teaching master classes at Juilliard!

WATCH IT RICK

He's just a pretty shitty villain. He unintentionally comes of as supremely insecure and rather dim.

>will never care about any character in the show as much as Clementine

>this

There's literally no point in reasoning with them, normies are fucking retarded

>usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/12/04/the-walking-dead-recap-season-7-episode-7-sing-me-a-song/94824498/

>Negan episodes are filler
>More coral and morgan

Holy fuck, this is the Walking Dead audience?

The Walking Dead is gay.

>there was so much that could have been cut
>lists only things that were important

Negan is literally the only good thing about this shit show. Who the fuck wants to watch rick and the gang continue to do fuck all every week but have some personal drama, fight off the occasional zombie, and fight off the occasional roaming gang. It's so predictable and lame. At least with Negan there is some excitement back and a sense of danger.

>Glenn dumpster cliff hanger
>End of season who gets the bat? cliff hanger
>People fucking rage about it
>Season opener, drag it out another 30 min

fuck it, im done

>True story, i did it
>Just read these threads now, read the butthurt and feel justified i made the right choice

>book

>comic book
>book
>bo
>ok

>comicfags think their picture books are real books

>arguing with dubs

You can't spell Comic Books without Book.

Alternatively,
You can spell Graphic Novels without Novels.

>muh deep interpretation of detail when an author tells you were wrong all time

You are the same crybabies who blubber when your favorite book isn't what you thought the book was all about, but when comics do it it's pretty on point.

comics aren't on point about anything except being able to identify manchildren

>mfw TWD has tons of problems with filler and character development for years
>mfw instead of bitching about that normies are bitching about the best villain TWD has ever had
For years I've blamed TWD's numerous problems solely on AMC and the writers but I now see the fans are also to blame. The fans should've had a fit over how the boring Tara filler episode but instead they're having a fit over episodes that have real character development and real plot progression.