Why does auto vs. semi-auto even matter? You don't need automatic gunfire to kill people...

Why does auto vs. semi-auto even matter? You don't need automatic gunfire to kill people, it can be just as deadly taking single shots, bang bang bang bang. That's how we always shot in the army anyway, and it works very well. So why is this topic such a big part of the gun talks in USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ur6PTtSe4H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because if you want to ban something it'd be good if you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about

It's a cuckservative thing. They can't say nigs shouldn't be allowed to own weapons so they focus on the weapons illegality itself. Basically it's a shoah

speed of the bullets coming out?

Seriously though why don't you guys ban blacks from having guns?
That or take them all and ship them to a city like Detroit, then give them a bunch of guns.

We already do, it's called 'felons can't own guns'.

You dont need fullauto when it comes to rifle cartridges anyway.
I learned shooting on a hk243 and not on the fullauto G36, the only we had full retard was at the UZI and the MG3

/k/ommando here, and combat arms soldier,

Automatic fire is fairly useless in terms of actual killing power. It is more useful for supression, and for close quarters (ie you kicked down a door and pump a guy with so much lead he is gibbed before he can fire back).

In terms of actually engaging targets effectively, semi-automatic is vastly superior.

Everyone talks about auto vs semi-auto because they are stupid. They want gun control because they want shootings to end, but they wont. This is just a scapegoat argument to make liberals feel better.

Because "conservatives" are still fundamentally liberal in their devotion to egalitarianism

"Conservatism is the shadow that follows radicalism towards perdition"

A nigger that hasn't shot anybody yet can still get one though.
Isn't it better to take preventative measure?

That's why I refuse to identify as conservative. The conservatives here are just as bad. As far as I'm concerned we have three main left wing Canadian parties and that's it.

Fact.

Hikcok45 explains it best
youtube.com/watch?v=ur6PTtSe4H8

It doesn't. Burgers that say they want to just ban assault weapons or automatic weapons actual want to ban all guns.

However, they can't say that openly. They know that it's much more effective to ban certain things incrementally.

Be under no illusion. They want the guns. All of them.

This is why we need fascism of some sort. "Right wing" can't mean capitalism + throwaway christian morality

A full auto .223 with a drum in that nightclub and most of those people don't live. Close range, when they are in a pile.. it's over bro. I don't mind the full auto ban simply because I'd never use full auto on any of my guns even my tavor. No point.

>implying a leftist knows the difference

I could hit more targets in semi-auto than full auto.

As I understand it full auto is basically only used for suppressing fire.

Generally speaking, most of the anti-gun people either don't know the difference or pretend that every rifle with a pistol grip is an automatic weapon because it makes them sound scarier.

>implying a leftist knows the difference

they realyl don't, or else they wouldn't spout something like this
>a hunting riffle is not a weapon

>They know that it's much more effective to ban certain things incrementally.
Thanks for giving them that case study, by the way

>Seriously though why don't you guys ban blacks from having guns?

The Democrats actually tried this back in the day. The origins of Dem "Gun Control" was to explicitly keep weapons out of the hands of the freed farm equipment.

The NRA had an active role in enforcing the constitution even back then.

It was, looking back, a terrible mistake, and one of the last times the Dems proposed actual "common sense gun control."

Yes I totally agree. I hope some day that this leftism is abolished and I can finally live in a perfect world.

By the sounds of things old democrats are a lot better than current democrats in your country.

Full-auto is a Jewish meme, like the Holocoaster, designed to scare the ignorant goy into voting for their agendas. They are taught to associate every single semi-auto rifle in the world with the rat-tat-tat they see in Jewlywood pictures. The soccer mom wets herself thinking you can buy mounted chain-fed rifles at gun shows without an ID, so they vote as the Jew tells them to vote.

Trick the goy into associating every semi-auto in the world with muh machine guns and the goy is OK with banning every semi-auto in the world.

>implying you shouldn't be able to buy a machine gun
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Because gun laws are made by liberal pussies who don't know or understand guns and are scared of them.

If it's a scary looking gun that makes many bullets come out it's extra bad.

New democrats still hate niggers. They just appease the nigger for political power, while keeping them contained and far away from where liberals actually live.

Same with the Mexican invasion. The liberal cares nothing about anything but power and control, and is willing to keep it at any cost.

Even the most nogunz liberal is fine with guns as long as their mercenaries and their private guard are the only ones that have them, while guarding their white upper-class communities hidden behind a tall razor-wire topped wall.

Yes in war, semi-auto is better.
But when you are a mass killer in a very close area with a lot of people, full auto is very deadly.

Why don't you go jump in that wildfire you flaming faggot while your mom is sucking Hindu dick behind a Maple tree fuckboy

Liberals are still degenerative to society though.
It's a real shame because if they actually had policies that weren't terrible I would agree with then.

Full-auto on a man-carried weapon is fucking pointless except for suppressive fire. You can't aim or track while the rifle is drifting from recoil, and you empty the mag far too quickly.

It's a fucking Jewish myth. There is a reason not even the military uses it for anything but firing into the air to keep the enemy's heads down.

Automatic weapons are a meme to Leftists. No one shoots full auto on smaller calibre guns 99% of the time.

Depends on what kind of drum you use. You use a C-mag loaded with steel cased ammo or not lubricated properly and you have Aurora all over again where a jam ruins the party.

funny thing is an automatic ar would have led to less deaths

except you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.
A saw with a 200 round box sure, an AR is fairly hard to aim on auto. spray and pray does not workout so well in reality.