So winter's coming up Sup Forums, what will you be listening to in bed with your gf on cold winter nights?

So winter's coming up Sup Forums, what will you be listening to in bed with your gf on cold winter nights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w
youtube.com/watch?v=57O5R2ciqcc
youtube.com/watch?v=xE0hmDwzXyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not with that trash ass "writer" thats for fucking sure

>

hello fellow oldfag

Hello fellow 9gag

HUM

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>tfw no bed

>you will not kiss your nonexistant gf under the mistletoe
music for this feel

We can always hope for next year user

Grimes hacked me

Haha

You can fuck off now

For Christmas i want an extension cord to charge my phone in bed but i also want it rn

>tfw my dick gets hard everytime I cuddle
>can only think about fucking and can't enjoy a nice cuddle
Anyone else have this problem?

IN A DEEP AND DARK DECEMBER

NWA - just black guy things (2017)

AnCo most likely

The sound of me fucking her!

I'm lonely.

Listening to The Gerbils and Quickspace and soaking up that sweet indie cred, imo

Just started listening to Siouxsie and the Banshees, I like it. Gf doesn't care for it. Also its been winter for a while dumbass

>you will never sit on the bathroom floor beside your qt, pale, dark-haired girlfriend on December 24th as it snows heavily through the semi-open wooden vertical slide bathroom window and have her cross her arms on her knees pulled up to her chest while wearing a black-and-white thin-hooped vest and as a chilly but refreshing breeze rushes in from time to time to knock the various candles flames askew and as the bathtub rumbles behind you as it fills with hot water and begins to foam from the bathbombs your girlfriend dropped in while humorously adopting the highly aggressive disposition of a military general whisper-yelling "fire!" and dropping in the bath bombs causing them to fizz and disintegrate in the water which you know will be so warm and relaxing that you will probably fall asleep in it with the back of your girlfriend's head resting softly against your chest as she thoughtlessly strokes the back of her fingers up and down your shins

Beach House, Simon and Garfunkel, Todd Rundgren, stuff like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w

I show a bitch my Fever Ray tat and they just wash my balls

beach house, todd rundgren, stuff like that

Ah shit I knew I was missing one

Have a cuddle after you bone

All terrible, especially when compared to bands like Cardiacs, Gentle Giant and Magma

Yikes

>you will never be 14-year-old in Lawrence, Kansas in 2003 and spend your afternoon shadowing your mom around the bungalow bugging her with questions and hugging her at random and thanking her for dinner earlier and for buying you the Red Hot Chili Peppers 'Greatest Hits' album a few weeks back and have her finally stop doing her household chores and stand there with a weird smile and her hands on her hips and ask what's gotten into you and press the back of her hand against your forehead as if a fever is making you be so kind and laugh a little and say nothing mom and rock back and forth on your heels and have her turn around and carry on with her chores and ask in an affectedly casual way if your date with Susie is still happening and say mom it's not a date I told you and have her say oh okay okay gosh get out of my hair already will you and have her say here when you're almost out of the room and hand you twenty bucks and say mom no but have her say go on, take it and thank her again before rushing to check your appearance in the mirror again and make sure your fringe is spiked just so with hairgel and then push your bicycle out of the garage and cycle along the centre of the wide, mostly empty streets in the direction of your crush's house over in Sunset Hills and find when you arrive that you've been smiling the entire way over and slap a hand to your mouth to stop smiling because Susie might think it's weird and not like you anymore the way her friends said she did when they came up to you at lunch in school and asked all about who you liked and gradually asked whether you thought Susie in particular was pretty to which you said I guess before knowing how that sounded and shouting hey wait and saying I mean yeah, I think she's pretty, I think she's real pretty

youtube.com/watch?v=57O5R2ciqcc

NOBODY REMEMBERS MEMES
NEW FAGS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

No it hasn't idiot

>you will never hear gentle knocking on the front door of your home on Garner Street, Eau Claire in the days before Christmas in 2013 and turn down the volume of your speakers just a little due to a slight curiosity to find out who could be visiting so late at night and hear your mother sort of squeal and the door slam shut a few seconds later and go over to the door of your room and press your ear to the door and hear three distinct voices including one which is somewhat familiar to you and stand there a while before hearing slow heavy footsteps on the stairwell which stops right outside your room and step back and pretend to be folding jeans when you hear your father's quick little one-knuckle knock and go over and feign naivety as to why he may be knocking and see him looking all sorts of shook up as he says could you come downstairs for a minute son and walk down behind him taking a step and waiting a second or so until he goes down a further two steps before following again stopping and finally enter the unlit living room behind him with the large TV playing some gameshow your mom and dad were probably watching in silence as usual and see your older brother sitting there on the edge of the living room sofa with his hands joined as if in prayer between the knees of his camo trousers and have him not look at you as you enter as if maybe too ashamed of himself to do that and see the duffel bag nearby and the sleeping bag clumsily with a length of cord and feel something press against the hand by your side and see your brother reaching out a hand holding a gift with garfield wrapping paper and say thank you and see the scabs along on the insides of his arms and the back of his hand and around his face which is pale and gaunt with eyes which aren't much like the ones you remember

The world is getting faster
and fatter

Incoherent, non-metered, non-rhyming babblings of a drugged-up trust-fundie with too much free time isn't trash, it's poetry. You just don't know.

>what will you be listening to in bed with your gf on cold winter nights?
wait a sec...

>oldfag
hope that was sarcastic

dem feels :'( im not even american but i miss those times

I want to go back

yo explain this fucking image

evens - dizzy
odds - benny

its staged

Russia

>Sup Forums
>gf

LOL

LOL
RIGHT?

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAARRGGGHGHHHHH
HAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRRGGH
AAAAHHHHHH

When memes collide

youtube.com/watch?v=xE0hmDwzXyw

ayy lmao

>

Wait...what happened to my brother? Who were those people who came in earlier?

>come on user, lets take some xanax and listen to beach house and u can suck on my toes ;-)

I just decided to check out this board for the first time in almost 3 years and this shit is still a fucking meme

I hate normies

Dont like her

Me and her are big fans of Modest Mouse so more than likely I'll throw on this
>feelsgoodman.png

>implying I have a gf

:(

>that article she wrote on experimenting with violent sex

no gf so i'll be blasting pinkerton all season

is it really that time of the year again...........
i'm only marginally less lonely since the last time i saw this thread :(

I'm 14 years old right now.
I'm banging Susie tonight. Gonna be cash.

mods...

ummm

kek'd

Susie cream cheese?

why is that funny?

MODDDDDSSSS

Nothing because I’m as single as a Pringle under the fridge

>tfw dropped a whole can of pringles under my fridge

>girlfriend
HAHAHAHAHA

Is your fridge lifted bro?

i want to marry that gril on the right

i wanna marry the torso in the back

Haven't listened in a while

Canadians have Winter music figured out.

>gf

>tfw i saw it for the first time right now this year and remembered how this has come up every year now since i started browsing 3-4 years ago.

It's been unseasonably warm in my area, we should've gotten a blizzard by now. I haven't listened to The Mantle since last winter because I've been saving it for the first snowfall of the season. Music for this feel? Denial of the melancholy of winter.

mah nigga

pic related

the playlists i made for her!! she mostly listens to portugal. the man type indie pop and i didn't try to "educate" her or some bullshit cuz like that aint too bad but i included a few deeper cuts from like destroyer and joanna newsom and andrew bird and she's into it and we've been listening a lot lately

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

love

>tfw no one to cuddle with

My life choices were a mistake

Instructor Drill: "DO YOU SUCK DICK DESU?"

Me: "SIR!, YES SIR!!! MAY I HAVE ANOTHER SIR?"

I don't listen to music with my gf cause she's a massive pleb who can't appreciate superior art forms