Why does Japan always get a pass for World War 2?

Why does Japan always get a pass for World War 2?
Germany has repeatedly apologized to every country it fucked over during WWII. Japan still denies Comfort Women and the Rape of Nanking.
In American schools. we are taught about the atrocities Germany committed, but we never learn about Japanese atrocities. When we DO learn about Imperial Japan, we only learn about the Atomic Bomb.
And now there's American youth screaming the only white people can be racist.
Because the Empire of Japan wasn't racist at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Investigation_of_Global_Policy_with_the_Yamato_Race_as_Nucleus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exactly my thoughts. no one gives a shit about japan's atrocities. and whats worse, they still get away with denying war crimes.

You already know the answer, and no matter what you won't admit it. Even when presented with facts you'll still deny it and cry >muh Sup Forums

It's because Germany is white, Japan is not. That's your answer right there.

>Because the Empire of Japan wasn't racist at all.
No, it wasn't.

miserable korean cant see the reality

The jew fear the samurai

Japanese empire is literally the extreme opposite of racist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

Japan is the norm.

Germanicuck is the exception.

America saved Japan from dividing beetwin USSR and USA. It's America foult.

this.

That's just Japan's hypocrisy.

>Other Asians are inferior to us Japanese!
>White man please accept that all races are equal!

>White man is so evil for colonizing Asia.
>Japan colonizing Korea is a good thing. We brought modern civilization to Korea.

>America is so evil for firebombing and nuking poor innocent Japan.
>Our "warcrimes" in WW2 are unintentional collateral damage. War is hell deal with it. Those women and babies are obviously enemy soldiers in disguise. America started the war by placing embargoes on poor Japan.

>ITT

will you keep doing this shit until you die?

i cant even imagine how obsessed with these you are
some of you chinks and gooks are actually creepy in this way

you better get a life.

The real question is: Why doesn't German get a pass for WW2 too?

The holocaust is not an "atrocity" any more than other many genocides that happened throughout history.

>Germany has repeatedly apologized
Maybe that's the problem. Give them an inch and they'll take a yard. Do you see Soviets or Chingchongs asking for forgiveness from the West?

he is american, i guess.
but in this board, some zainichi korean with JP-flag keep on fighting.lol
they always desperately side with Korea.

お前みたいな低能が暴れるほどますます日本人が嫌われていくことをいつ自覚してくれんの?

yeah, idk why, but racism posts to JP have never been deleted, but kind of those to zainichi are always to be deleted.lol

Chinese and Koreans have not controlled Hollywood and monopolized the genocide genre for the last 70 years.

because people outside east asia think Japan is part of China
normies have no clue even what Japan and Korea are

fun fact:
japan has repeatedly apologized to korea and china.

i realized it.

theyve apologized only to jews. so greeks have demanded war reparations from them.

and these obsessive guys always purposefully ignore such obvious backgrounds and blow only the jew stuff up as though they apologized to everything, every country they fucked up. they cant accept the reality but only keep cherrypicking this way because if they accepted it their identities would literally implode to the core. they are just scared of it.

this isnt really a political issue but their identity problems and beliefs like sjws. sjws cant accept the views of dissidents and dont wanna stop being victims cause it would mean the death knell for them and what theyve believed

How come every time we try to have a reasonable discussion, every Jap suddenly jumps out from his hole to defend themselves. Stop denying war crimes please, it's gotten to the point every country knows about it and yet you still continue to blindly reject any bad press regarding Japan. Embarrassing.

what do you think about such a germany. they only apologized to the jew. would you still "respect" them? tell me that.

More honorable to admit mistakes than brushing it under the carpet. Trying to paint this perfect image of Japan all the time seems artificial and laughable.

dont derail it. answer to my question. the german have been accused by greeks because they havent payed the reparations and officially apologized to them. therere too many of similar cases in euro countries. all of those colonialists have never payed anything for the former colonial african countries for instance.

shit like ODA cant be an excuse because japan have done much more than them. would you think such germans are still like saints or "much more honest" than evil japs?

Excuse me, this entire thread is about Japan not owning up to their mistakes, your entire argument surrounds that. Ironic that you're telling me I'm derailing things when you're the one completely shifting the topic elsewhere, away from the guilt of Japanese atrocities. Honestly just stop.

I remember that manga

Because Japan's great cause, Liberation of Asia®, trumps irrelevant atrocities, after all.

fucking spineless sissy cunt. fuck your cowardice, double standard and cultic moral high ground.

you are the same prick as SJWs who cant stop doing virtue signaling to show how better and morally right you are than someone else without ANY effort and being real. fuck you.

Jap logic

Waito piggus are rayciss so why can't we

Nippon stronk! Wirr arrr above arr odah Azns, wirr arr above Azns

Wirr arr not Azns in fact, wirr arr supreme Nihonjin

Wat warcrimes? Dey arr enemies of Nippon

Arr of da Emprah's enemies sharr die

The more I browse Sup Forums the more I come to hate this country because of my retarded countrymen. No other country have this level of stupidity wtf.

> British Empire (2) - Not Registered
> United States (2) - Not Registered
> Portugal (1) - Not Registered
> Romania (1) - Not Registered
> Belgium (2) - Absent[9]

what?!

> The chairman, President Wilson, overturned it

why?!

hypocrites are you.
what are you talking about?
you always exploit Malayu.

>nazi germany in ww2: war of annihilation, muh lebensraum, muh ubermenschen

>imperial japan in ww2: war of liberation, asian co-prosperity, racial equality

ITT: Zhangs behind Australian flags and larping English teachers

>"we liberatu asia! only shitu korea and china blame japan! other asian pplu thankfulu tu nippon banzai!"
I honestly believe two nukes weren't enough for this mother fucking retarded country.

Racial Equality Proposal

> British Empire (2) - Not Registered
> United States (2) - Not Registered

I see.
That was why they attacked us...

>hypocrites are you.
>what are you talking about?
>you always exploit Malayu.
Ah I see. Netouyo are just 井の中の蛙.

>hurr durr we don't know japan's 70 times apologies
it's not our fault, actually

Who cares about Japan when muh 6 gorbillions

well, this thread has been an eye opener

yes, to both sides

because they had anime and manga

hmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Investigation_of_Global_Policy_with_the_Yamato_Race_as_Nucleus

>you are the same prick as SJWs

This. Only SJWs and tumblrinas give a fuck about supposed Japanese war crimes.

Same reason Turks "deny" the armenian genocide. Literally everyone I know is like "yeah, we killed them alright", but won't call it a genocide or apologizer. Because the Germans apologized, they can hardly say "no, we won't give more, we already apologized enough!". A country showing weakness like that is sure to get exploited to the very end.

>Japan still denies Comfort Women
no such thing

>the Rape of Nanking.
mostly performed by chinese collaborators

>Japan still denies Comfort Women and the Rape of Nanking.
because they were just rumors coming from Japanese media in 70's - 80's. that's all. not that they came from China/S.Korea. In particular, since pre-90's, it already has turned out that comfort woman news coming from Japan to S.Korea in 80's was a complete lie.

Didn't instigate it and they weren't really a relevant threat to the european powers
I'm surprised at how little people over here know about the Pacific Theatre though, given that they Japanese literally were running through Australian territory in New Guinea. It was the only time Australia was at a genuine risk of invasion and barely anyone knows about it these days.

nah

korea has become a big cultural exporter in the last 10 years and there's a lot of korean migrants in and around the new world.
everyone knows about japan

seen many American posters? They're much worse.

what you've got to realise is that most Japanese posters are people using proxies or weebs living over there pretending to be Japanese. We don't have many genuine Japanese posters here.

>what you've got to realise is that most Japanese posters are people using proxies or weebs living over there pretending to be Japanese. We don't have many genuine Japanese posters here.
You don't know how japanesse usually shitpost on 2chan or any japanese forums. I can confirm those posts attached with japanese flag are actual japanese. Stop being delusional.

I'll take your word for it then

i guess he pretend to be japanese, even tho he can speak japanese.
in the first place, ironically, we japanese, for better or worse, tend to be more polite outside of japan or to foreigners ,even in the internet.
in addition, on Sup Forums, posters with JPflag is much worse those on 2ch.
and 2ch is worst on the internet in JP.

what did you fight for?
you’re all mouth.

Gooks are too weird and gooky for anyone to care about

>2chan

>Proxy chinks fighting ITT

>In American schools. we are taught about the atrocities Germany committed, but we never learn about Japanese atrocities

Very interesting when you consider half the shit the Japanese did in the Pacific makes the Germans look like light weights.

Britain/France/Russia can't handle banter, but the USA can; the former three weren't involved in Japan but were in Germany.

All of them were

Not after the war

yea i really do think the explosion of kpop has shed some (albeit very little) light on japanese war atrocities. i've seen some koreans on normiebook try to use this opportunity to push for awareness as it's only recent the west gave a shit about another asian country that's not japan.

I think it was just banter from the Japs, whereas it was serious with the Germans.

bump(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

well Korea-Japan relations are more complicated and we are used to it
at least they weren't like Chinese or SE Asian

>Comfort Women
still there are many

we have tons of hot Korean and Chinese grills in Japan

unlike Germany that paid some to individual victims (not to nations like African cunts), Japan fully paid all compensation to all involved nations:

>Japan signed the peace treaty with 49 nations in 1952 and concluded 54 bilateral agreements that included those with Burma (US$20 million 1954,1963), the Republic of Korea (US$300 million 1965), Indonesia (US$223.08 million 1958), United States (525 million US dollars/52.94 billion yen 1967), Malaysia (25 million Malaysian dollars/2.94 billion Yen 1967), Thailand (5.4 billion Yen 1955), Micronesia (1969), Laos (1958), Cambodia (1959), Mongolia (1977), Spain ($5.5 million 1957), Switzerland, Netherlands ($10 million 1956), Sweden and Denmark. Payments of reparations started in 1955, lasted for 23 years and ended in 1977.

no. japanese poster are really that bad. they are insane.

Japanese killed Zhang YingYing.
It was Japanese anime and the effects this mentally deranged genre of animation has on people that a psycho American decided to abduct, rape and murder an innocent Chinese girl.
So even today the atrocities of Japan continue.

Japan truly is the most evil of all Asian countries. An island full of wicked psychopathic maniacs.

> being this delusional

funny how things go
the Kardashians made millions aware of the armenian genocide just last year

We should not have apologized either because ultimately we were morally right. But once you give in, the narrative is written and cannot be undone, so good on Japan for trying to hold out as long as possible.

Their "crimes" are overblown anyway, it was nothing that hasn't been known since Ghengis Khan or earlier. In comparison the hate Germany gets is more understandable because we aimed at destroying their world order at the core. Japs just tried to colonize like Westerners.

This. Where is my reparation money? My great-grandfather's hamster in Burmese Railway

Ive seen koreans doing it on fb too.

really needs the Nanking here. Japan, help.

we're not talking about whether japan or other former axis powers/imperialists have paid reparations or not takahashi kun

aside from the fact that koreans are generally mindlessly brainwashed with ethnocentric world view and retards who are mongering social justice on the particular points where they can be portrayed as a victim so that they can compensate their inferiority complex in modern history, most japanese people won't agree that their ancestors did a series of atrocities and committed genuine war crimes in their neighbouring asian countries in attempt to conquer asia out of desperation that resulted from shitty socio economic conditions after great depression and japanese imperialism, and that they should be at least sorry for them

hell no, they always resort to this kind of shit that goes like: 'b...but korea was fucking shithole before japan came to better it!, b...but whitto piggu wzu and izu racis ando didu baddo shittu tuu why us?, so many korean whores in japan selling their pussies and getting fucked by superior yamato namshi so comfort women are a myth!'

your old generation was terrible and they paid the cost of putting totalitarian militarists into power by getting bombed and subsquently, nuked

get the fuck over it

Most of japanese don't give a fuck.

That's all.

meaningless thread.

>Japs who posted in forums like Sup Forums or 2ch represent “most Japanese people”
no, and you ARE brainwashed

It seems the same goes for in real life though?

can you read Japanese?

>anarchism
>left wing
WHY CAN'T NORMIES UNDERSTAND A 2D POLITICAL COMPASS

i wanna see his passport, its color and his family name on it.

>we never learn about Japanese atrocities

Is it true that when we asked for unconditional surrender, Japan said they would surrender if they got to keep their emperor, and we refused? I remember hearing that somewhere.

so you're trying to say i'm doing blind generalisation in most japanese being war crime denying puppets huh

then explain why japanese people keep choosing right wingers, who constantly visit to yaskuni shrine and argue that asian holocaust or japanese war crimes including comfort women do not exist, to be their leader

i heard jimin party lost overall majority in parliament to the new populist party that has started to gain more votes these days

i know general ideology a political party has is not an only factor that is considered when people give votes to it but vast majority of japanese demographics doesn't seem to be critical to the typical japanese rightist view on history

I strongly recommend you to go visit a psychiatrist

>who constantly visit to yaskuni shrine
Since he has become prime minister, he has visited the Yasukuni just once. Many Prime Ministers have visited Yasukuni so far. Most Japanese have different perspectives about Yasukuni from Korea and China.
They didn't really care about Yasukuni until 80's

>argue that asian holocaust or japanese war crimes including comfort women do not exist
> asian holocaust
eww anyway, you know Abe made a comfort women agreement
2015 comfort women agreement inherits the Kono Statement, ofc.
I hope you know what I mean.

What about the American atrocities? Do you ever learn about those? I'm talking about things like the bombing of Dresden, the fire bombing of Tokyo that killed more people than the two atomic bombs combined, etc.

Because there is no statute of limitations on war crimes. Admitting warcrimes is opening yourself to paying reparations.

Well, to be fair, both sides tend to be pretty unreasonable.

While I don't claim to understand some of my countrymen who post on Sup Forums.. I do, in fact, happen to know people in grasp life who unironically behave like how I troll online. So I feel qualified enough to shed some insight on the matter for others trying to comprehend the crux of the issue.

The thing you need to understand about our hyper nationalists/racists is.. well, they're our idiots.

These are neccesarily people who believe in propaganda. So.. what would you expect, a reasonable discussion? Good luck.

people in real* life.

browsing on my phone, i derped

Try looking at all the shit your country do in name of freedom and maybe try to understand that things are not black and white .

b...but there are still so many sexy Korean women working hard in Japan desu

Nuclear weapons have been a if not the defining force of geopolitics for the last 70 years, so of course the one instance of the weapons actually being used has such a lasting effect on popular culture.

Conventional bombing just isn't a thing people know or even think about. The only two events of the Pacific theater to the majority of Americans is Pearl Harbor and the nukes, and the only morality argument is whether one justifies the other regardless of context.

you can say that all you want, but you'll never get a jap gf.