I******

>I******
What exactly makes these creatures so fucking disgusting? Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

such.forumotion.com/t16801-indian-women-white-men-breeding-parties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2015/07/18/these-red-haired-chinese-mummies-come-from-all-over-eurasia-dna-reveals/#62239ad93e2c
youtube.com/watch?v=1R03VAObeac
youtube.com/watch?v=61gAWtr5eF8&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Conquest_of_Persia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Respond to my bait NOW

Did you know that indian "men" whore out theur wives to white men in order to have whiter children? They are called breeding parties in India

such.forumotion.com/t16801-indian-women-white-men-breeding-parties

>I've been to one. They are simply called breeding parties. They have them in Delhi, Madras, Mumbai, and also in the UK among the Indian expats. The breeding parties are for Indian women, usually very upscale and immerses in Western circles, who want white babies but don't want a white husband, or at least don't want to divorce their Indian husbands. If they have the consent or at least tolerance of their husbands and families, then they're set up with a breeding party. The goal here is for the Indian woman to get pregnant by a white man, and that man has to be tall, blue eyed, handsome, intelligent, usually a businessman who's in India for a time. To insure that she gets pregnant, she has sex with multiple white. To simplify things and to make her feel comfortable, the sex and breeding is done in a group setting with other Indian women there to be bred also.

How can pajeets compete?

They cant

Genetic
At least they aware of their defection

indians look like that goofy funny friend desu

I know that you are not white, but whatever.

I actually did know about this.

I heard the same for South America except it was for fathers.

Is what he posted true?

Yep although Poojets here are in big denial about it

No.

Fuck off Ahmed.

I am Greek

You are subhuman
Unironically

the absolute state of india and indians

Fuck off Ikibey

Says a Swede/Somali/Arab.

That's rude my South Asian brother.

Lel

Also add insecure and selfhating

Here we are not discussing about you Ikibey.

Did you spend your months salary from your job as a Callcentre slave for skin whitening again,Poojet?

No I like my tanned skin, it is considered manly. Fair skin is for girls.

You're not Aryans, you never were, Dravidian subhuman.

Deal with it.

How can such a shitty country produce such qt women

Clearly white admixture.

wtf i'm moving to india now

What about us?

You are a Pollack Subhuman. Deal with it.

We wuz Indians and shit.

Sanskrit comes from white Aryans that conquered your population, they were elite caste of warriors and priests in your swarthy homeland. They're connected both genetically and culturally to Balto-Slavic people and to some extent to Germanic people as well. Lithuanian and Polish are very close to Sanskrit.
Do you really think Ancient Poo in Loos conquered LIthuania and Poland? No.

They didn't look like street-shitters. Deal with it.

Are you that 160kg stormer?

Das right You Wuz Hindus. You Wuz Muh Ancestor. Now get back to cleaning toilets.

The only real Aryans are the Persian people/modern day residents of Iran desu

Absolutely.

>Now get back to cleaning toilets.
surprised you know what that is

Fuck off street shitter

No.

WE

Maybe if they weren't genocided by Timur.
You hold no arguments.

It's an undeniable fact that Sanskrit comes from PIE people, their homeland was forest-steppe of Eurasia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

It takes a special king of retard or maybe nationalist to deny both archaeological and linguistic findings.

Pic related, clearly a Dravidian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2015/07/18/these-red-haired-chinese-mummies-come-from-all-over-eurasia-dna-reveals/#62239ad93e2c

But that's just all whitey plot to undermine our glorious arab, chink and street-shitter civilizations, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=1R03VAObeac

The people in this video don't look Polish to me.

>Indian
>tan skin
Pic related is actual Indian skin tone

That's what centuries of mixing with native trash does to you.
But their skin is clearly more pale than that of a Dravidian still.

>Maybe if they weren't genocided by Timur.
What a dumb post. You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about.
Persia, India and China had civilization long before the Indo-Europeans went everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=61gAWtr5eF8&t=1s

And these are actual Persians.

They look like an Upper Cast Indian and not like a Pollac.

>What a dumb post. You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur#Conquest_of_Persia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia
>Persia, India and China had civilization long before the Indo-Europeans went everywhere.
Persia was at its highest peak when dynasty of PIE stock ruled over it.
I guess you can't reason with sub-90 IQ level monkey.

Muh IQ. Link me an IQ Test of your choice.

>Persia was at its highest peak when dynasty of PIE stock ruled over it.
The genetic stock of Persia is nearly the exact same as it was millennia ago.

Doesn't change the fact that elite was of PIE stock. And it was them that revolutionized the country and made it into actual empire.

> I am Darius the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.

>a Pole is defending his wh*te Master. episode 575335678544

you cannot be serious

He isn't.

I can't even begin to fathom how to comment that kind of post.
Thank god, not all of russians are pidorashkas.

Ethnic Russians are white, you absolute moron.

But I never said anything about Iranians? Plus, even in that video they have lighter skin than 95% of Indians and facial features that look more "Semitic" and Caucasian (as in Armenian and Georgian, not European) than South Asian. Are you denying that the Indo-European migrations happened and pushing the retarded "Out of India Theory"?

Is that filname correct? Her name is "poonam"?

I am waiting. Link me an IQ test which you trust to be more accurate.

>Doesn't change the fact that elite was of PIE stock.
The elite was always a mix of people just like Persia.
> , an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.
Aryan was always used by Persians as an identity for themselves, no matter how you looked.
Kek you we wuzzer

Yep

>white Aryans that conquered your population
>conquered
are all poles this retarded?

Yes.

Incredible, id still poo in her loo though tbqh

پنل

This is just sad if it real. I have my doubts about german flags

>Modern day Iranians

Only a small minority of modern day Indians and Iranians actually have a high ancient aryan ancestry. Iran as been arabized and turked, meanwhile India has been a clusterfuck in general for the last 1500 to 1300 years

>Only a small minority of modern day Indians and Iranians actually have a high ancient aryan ancestry. Iran as been arabized and turked
Both of which have had very little effects on the population.

Thos mummies belong to the tocharians who lived around modern day china, if anything the ancient aryans (vedic Indians and avestan Iranians) would have looked like stereotypical Iranids

An alternative sample

We all would

>would have looked like stereotypical Iranids
Kek no. The ancient aryans look most similar to slav's.

Don't be under delusions of them looking like any non polish slavs.

Not like modern day Poles of course. But they wouldn't have looked like modern day Iranids. That came after mixing with the natives of Mesopotamia

True. They would not exactly look like the modern day ones, but they would still look similar to the modern day Iranians and Indians who happen to have a high vedic/avestan ancestry (though these people are rare in modern Iran and even rarer in modern India, like perhaps 1 in 5 or even less people in Iran, and perhaps around 1 in 10 people in India would qualify).

The guy in the OP on the other hand clearly looks like he has little to no ancient aryan ancestry at all.

Thats looks like me

360% pure Pashtoon confirmed.

who the fuck want to fuck poo in loo

the harsh truth about india is, all parents are abusive in there, thats the real answer to your question

literally all of them as its in their culture. as in, what we would consider psychological child abuse is the norm for them and their culture encourages it. they're that evil.

thats why all indian men are so pathetic, autistic and dependent on their family that they're literally a meme, their parents go out of their way to raise them that way.

we tend to judge them and laugh at for example how retarded they are with women but we don't realize that the human mind is really really vulnerable to bad parenting and that with indian parents we would be disgusting too. then of course they go on to do the same to their own kids to make sure they're losers too.

All the Indians I know are pretty great, but since they're all university students they are probably the upper crust of India.

I am

Nice damage control,poojet

jesus, how are there so many cucks? Shouldn't they have been breed away by now?

>throw away your money and time and still become a genetic dead end, even worse you raise the seedling of the invader
"progressive" whites are the second worst people on the planet, only gypsies are worse.

go back to pol amerinigger

Awful thread desu

Cucks are eternal

BEADY

EYED

ANGLO

Makes sense, really. A family in India is going to have much better luck sending a pale looking kid into the wild to find work and look after the family then they would sending out a handful of poo looking kids.
When you've got nothing else, people use childbirth as an attempt at bettering their own lives. Extremely selfish but it's only human.

One for each knee.

>Ethnic Russians are white, you absolute moron.
White means Anglo-Saxon, "you absolute moron."

This selfhate cant be healthy tho

And German and Scandinavian

Really?

American /trv/fag here. Been to India seven times and going back again in October for an eighth visit.

>2013
>19 at the time
>first time in New Delhi
>going to meet an attractive girl I'd met online
>taking the metro from the budget hotel ghetto near R.K. Ashram to Green Park
>Indian guy accosts me while I'm sitting and listening to music
>tells me he's a banker and needs to learn more English to get promoted
>starts begging me to give him lessons
>says he can pay me every day and feed me
>sorrynotinterested.jpeg
>"Look, man, you help me English and I let you use my wife, okay?"

mfw