Its started /pol

Its started /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Penny
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateen-orlando-gay-club-shooter-identified-by-police-us-media-a7077936.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

Yes clearly because islam attack sodomites now both have to fear from evil right wing. 2+2=5

She could have prevented this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

>She is of Irish, Jewish, and Maltese descent

>giving it this much attention

This is the 10th time we see this happens and I still feel like killing something.

Literally only a matter of months now before Stefan will actually show up in that outfit.

flood her with her own bullshit
a muslim killed LGBT people, ask her why she supports bigotry
call her a homophobe and shit

:3

>Luxury Communism for all
Leftists, everybody. Where's that Moroccan cuck, get him in here to explain all about how hard Communists would work and how it totally isn't a whiny excuse to demand free shit again.

God it is so fucking good to be alive.

Fuck off niggaboo.

From each other?

Yep. And then the next tweet will be about how she is being attacked by misogynists and islamophobes for speaking out

She did the same thing after the brussels attack

She doesn't want to make it about the victims. She doesn't even want to make it about the muslims. She just wants to make it about herself.

So many people dead and all she wants to talk about is how she is being atttacked

What a hero

This post is literally saying we should fear whites. After a Muslim attack??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Bitch needs to be sent to the Gulag.

Good, both communities have done a lot of damage to Western civilization and should be very afraid.

Do these liberal fucks not realize that every single one of them is going to get slaughtered like the fags in the club if they keep importing mudshits?

>Why I Was Wrong About Fascism
>The Truth About Jews
>An Honest Conversation With A White Supremacist
>What Pisses Me Off About Democracy

Who is this cunt?

>born in Ireland and Malta to Jewish parents
Makes sense

>muslim commits worst shooting in American history
>lel better blame the whites1!!!11

I made something to mark the occasion

If Laurie Penny likes Islam so much, she should move to Iraq.

She's Jewish and what she means is "I personally fear the lowering of non-white immigration and the prolonged existence of whites that comes from this attack"

Daily reminder they will spin this as white peoples fault and remember that guns are bad and islam is the religion of peace

Only Muslims have to worry. And it's the fucking stupid gays that will protect them.

Nah, she should move to Sudan or Somalia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Penny

>"Another mudslime massacred a bunch of fags? W-well, just goes to show how much the white man terrorizes their communities, goyim!"

>Modric
>Turcro

Literally won't waste my time watching his videos until he does.

My sides are in orbit.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateen-orlando-gay-club-shooter-identified-by-police-us-media-a7077936.html

>Mateen's father, Mir Seddique, told NBC News his son had become angry a couple of months ago when he saw two men kissing in Miami, and he believed that could be related to the shooting.

>He said the incident "has nothing to do with religion".

Every time

Thank you, sir

>Luxury communism

Hate dinner
Steal dinner [hate]
Pay dinner [steal]
Hate pay
Hate dinner
[Speech 75]Hate luxury

Some slime needs to do this femshit commie in. Bonus points because she's Juden.

5-star gulags for everyone!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>tfw this clinches trumps victory

What is luxury communism? Robots do all work and you get free stuff for nothing?

>muslim kills 50 people
>poor muslims they must feel so much fear now

So, a man has to pay.

i love free stuff, where do i sign up!

Why does she group the victims with the perpetrators?

>"After this disgusting attack The Boy Scout and Pedophile communities in the US and elsewhere will be feeling so much fear"

At least gays don't commit terrorist attacks (maybe one or two) and declare a homophate.

>Muslim shoot people
>Oh no, Muslims are going to live in "fear" now

Goyim deserve death.

"British Muslims fear Islamophobic backlash after tomorrow's train bombing"

Typical. The gays feel fear because they're being murdered left and right.

The Muslims don't feel fear - they're laughing at the rest of us right now, emboldened by useful idiots like Penny.

Helping found modern SJWism and their buttbuddies, the BDS movement, was the best investment Saudi Arabia ever made. They're now perpetual victims, no matter how many millions they murder.

Why does milk from a bag taste so much better than from a carton?

>terrible

This is great!

tfw both hate speech laws and gun control will be called for

i think the only people feeling fear would be the gays. muslims ideology has been exposed for what it truly is.

"Communism" has always been a means of transfer of wealth, insofar as affirmative action has always been a means of transfer of privilege.

>Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people

TOP KEK. Goyim truly are good for nothing but spare parts (organs).

Unfortunately, you're completely right.

>destroy the money system

Again, how much money do you ask for speaking and debating?

REMEMBER WHO THE REAL DANGER IS!

The gun owning community too

No, cunt, your pro-Islamisation rhetoric contributed to this.

t. gay4trump

hi laurie penny please stop bumping and samefagging your own thread.

Incredibly underrated

>gays and muslims
>united opposition to establishment of evangelical theocracy

This cunt is seriously unhinged.

>Pit muslims and Gays against eachother.

I'm gonna just say it. Do they know that Muslims hate gays more than Christians? That Islam literally throws gays off the roof?

I'm totally serious. Do they know?

>A muslim shooting gays doesn't pit those two groups against eachother
>White people do
Can we just send libs to the gas chamber at this point?

Aren't they like natural enemies already? I don't think being gay is very accepted in muslim circles

So you're saying we shouldn't allow Muslims to have guns? Good idea.

Was in the plebbit megathread. Mods are censoring everything, even things that are not remotely 'insensitive'. Even the normalfags are calling them out.

>that caveat tho

classic

They just happen to be behind most terrorist acts

This, decadence is weak to them.

I remember some user here saying that if there was another mass shooting Hillary would win and if there was another terrorist attack Trump would win.

I'm going to chalk this one down as a terrorist attack.

>Republicans caused Muslims to hate gay people and to kill them

I hope her entire family gets massacred by a muslim terrorist.

Dont france have gun control laws?

he a gud boi

One can only pray friend.

The comments she got for this are still tame. How that is possible at this point is beyond me. Maybe some are already censored?

>"Gay nightclub" is the first thing pointed out by the BBC and other media.
>In the case of Liam Fee (a toddler in UK tortured for two years to death by lesbian "parents" who adopted him as newborn because the social services didn't want to be homophobic), there is not a single use of any kind of word that implies homosexual.
And they say there isn't a bias.

>pit gays and muslims against each other
I'm afraid it's a little late to worry about that AFTER the first fifty dead bodies.

Yes! It was the guns, don't you see? They whispered to the culprit
>kill the gays
>come on, I know you want it
>Iam an automatic Senpai, you just have to hold the trigger

It could be in a valuce-critic (don't know the exact translation Wertkritik in Herman).
But most likely it's BS

>SJW's not understanding Islam and its beliefs

Sup Forums called this a long time ago, gays and conservative muslims can not co exist if they're both going to push their agendas. SJW's seem to think moderate muslims are the majority, which is fucking laughable.

ISIS CONNECTION POSSIBLY CONFIRMED!

She's quoting somebody, doesn't mean she agrees with it.

Watching Fox news right now?

We need to do the thing that people did after the Navy recruiting shooting where people stand outside and gaurd the Gay Night Clubs

I only wish to see the Headline

>Nazis show support for Gay night clubs by guarding them from Muslim Terrorists

It would cause so much liberal butthurt

This is the most privileged thought I have ever heard

>its starting to happen

Its white peoples fault.
this damage control is disgusting.

wait so a muslim did this?

game over, trump wins the presidency

What? Why would Muslim communities be in fear?

why are democrats so violent and insane?

I think it's more along the lines of: do liberals defend gays and decry this attack as an example of a cukturally rooted homophobia (like they definitely would do if the shooter was a white trump supporter) or do they try to defend islam and, as a result, the shooter's motives?

Holy shit. I know it would only play into the media bias but wishing for some guy to fling out his gun and start shooting people like this seems hard to resist...

>unironically advocating for stealing resources from those trying to earn a livelihood, the waiters who depends on the job, the cooks who steal the food, etc.
Jesus...

How will liberals handle the Islam vs LGBT war?

Who will they side with?