If we had gun control, people like Mainak Sarkar and Omar Mateen would not be able to kill innocents

if we had gun control, people like Mainak Sarkar and Omar Mateen would not be able to kill innocents.

I'd wager him using the gun saved lives. If he opted for the suicide vest he was wearing he could have killed 100+

What prevented him from using a knife or a blunt object?

Checkmate.

we have gun control you fucking no guns faggot.

not enough gun control. we also need to crack down on hate speech which alienates minorities and makes them more likely to lash out against society.

A knife or a blunt object is significantly way less lethal and efficient than a gun.

> Innocent
> gays

What if he had a bomb? Those are hella more efficient then a gun. Arent those illegal too? Still used though, right?

>Fags
>Innocent

Call me when they shoot up a church or an animal shelter or something.

Very true, with gun control muslims wouldn't be able to walk into a venue such as a theatre and murder over a hundred people.

No wait, hang on..

Ban suicide vests.

>steal garbage truck
>drive it into club full speed

Not an argument

Because there are no attacks like these in Europe.

Well first, you gotta steal a garbage truck. That takes way more effort than strolling into a gun shop and purchasing a gun with your credit card.

Kill yourself faggot.

The parts of the country that have the most gun control also have the highest homicide rates.

Cracking down on the nonexistent thing known as 'hate speech', using that as an excuse to absolve shitskins from the crimes they commit, is exactly why people like you are the definitions of KEKOLDS.

Just like Frances gun control prevented they're terrorists from getting guns

Explain Paris then pal...

Yes, it is our collective fault for letting him do it.

#white suicide to better others' lives

The FBI monitors any suspicious purchases of ingredients and materials used for making bombs. And bombs are illegal to purchase or make.

The only way I can actually visualize a workable gun ban in the US without creating the world's largest black market of arms trade, is... a wall.

He's a Mainak, Mainak on the floor.

He's dancing like he's never danced before.

Bottom tier b8 m8

If we just make murder illegal, no one will ever murder again!

I was looking for a news article which said he did indeed have a vest but I couldn't find one.

If we had muslim control, people like Mainak Sarkar and Omar Mateen would not be able to kill innocents.

>get illegal weapons like in paris attacks without the restricted gear.

now what?

Or just cut out the middleman and remove kebab.

you're reaching on this one, Triumph Band lover.

>Canadian bacon is a USA invention.

are there any details on what kind of gun he used yet?

They do that with guns too. How's that working out for you?

Mainak Sarkar was Indian, not a Muslim. Does not fit your narrative?

I'm sure terrorists will adhere to the rules put out by the fbi. Also a quick google search will probably tell you what amounts can be purchased from stores without flagging yourself.

Remove them too. They're rude, smell bad and are retarded. It only enhances my "narrative", friend.

FACT: Murder did not occur before guns, and does not occur with any weapon other than guns now

Yes insulting and generalising an entire group of people won't cause moderates to become extremists. This never happens.

Damnit I know we really don't matter but we really need a couple of these right here, or no, fuck they are gonna blow up my boathouse! Nah can't have that.

They have to blow up shit in Oslo... Then >1..2...3... 1933 SEIER HYLL

I wonder if he has become red pilled on the jew behind this now

>Mainak Sarkar
How did this paki get the guns anyway? He wasn't a US citizen iirc

Of course it doesn't. If it did, we'd have a 4th reich up and going by now and the gas chambers would be full of rappers, BLM, kikes and la raza.

LOL YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT CHEMISTRY

ISIS will never blow up any shit in your country, because there lit is nothing to blow up but Oslo, and that's full of shitskins.

Like what are they going to do?
>haha! we murdered your cows
I was getting them slaughtered anyways, I hope you gutted them
>haha we burned down your barn Svein, you scared now?
Well fuck you assholes, god damnit why the hell did you do that. Well then lets get going trælls, you have to rebuild this barn now . You will get food and shelter, but nothing more and I will hunt you down if you try to flee and beat the shit out of your skinny tiny ass til the job is done

nah not gonna happen.. sigh.. They know they just will be taken down and then people will go for their families too. Then the rest of them

We're really on a national snap right now, on the war path it's coming mark my words

FPBP as usual. That's my thought that comes to mind every time a damn shitlib claims that we need to get rid of all guns. They seem to conveniently forget about sand nigger suicide bombs.

No...if we didnt have muslims in the country and exdcuted treasonist fucks to the nation and our race/culture this wouldnt have happened.

A reminder than when our hero Breivik did his thing, norks flooded down to Gronland in Oslo where all the shitskins are and started beating the shit out of random people.

As we all first thought it was shitskins.. well as the aussie-nork father said it here

Når rosebladene visner er det bare tornene som står igjen. This is norway

>When the rose leaves wither only the thorns remain

Kill them all my fat friend, kill them all. Donald 100% now

I agree, if only we had better gun control we could stop terrorist attacks, like when they stormed the world trade center and shot everyone with guns.

If you did have gun control he would kill the same amount with knife over few years.
And no one would give a fuck because isolated cases are not media events.

The All Holy "Gun Control" is not specific enough, Democrats. You need to come up with a real plan that you think would work, and fight for it. Doing this will also get people to change to your side (if you're successful). Good luck Democrats.

I'd be surprised if he made a viable explosive, but he killed 50 people so who knows.

Anyway, I don't think gun control (maybe even if you combined it with border control) would stop determined ISIS guys that much. It would probably stop dumbass kids in Chicago shooting each other over bullshit and (especially) middle aged insurance salesmen having a bad day at work and wiping out their family

Why do you sell weapons to your enemy.
Donald would have set an stop to this.

Then again, getting illegal guns here is not quite easy, you have to know the right people and we're rather concervative on who we sell too. That must be a walk in the park in the US. Banning would just flood the blackmarked. I am not sure the blackmarked is bigger than the regular one here on handguns, rifles, shotguns are almost all legal

Didn't work in Paris, would not work in an Orlando gun-free gay bar

Really.... Makes you..... Think......

It's weasel words. When dems say gun control, they mean completely revoke the 2nd amendment. You just can't say it that way because it (rightfully) sounds bad

>When dems say gun control, they mean completely revoke the 2nd amendment.
what's wrong with that? amendments can be abolished.

Fucking... cocksucking... kikes...