Why is everyone disrespecting Lacazette?

Why is everyone disrespecting Lacazette?

Lukaku>>>>>>>>>Lacazette

swear most people are saying its a decent deal in the current climate

He's signing for a meme team like Arsenal.

>he rates Lukaka

because he starts after Giroud in l'afrique, and because his fanboys act like scoring some penalties in the french league means shit

Mbappe was the player Arsenal needed.

He's crap. Couldn't even outscore an old fart like Zlatan.

Because he's a dirty nigger.

Perro lukaka

He is unironically better than M Bappe

Of course M Bappe has more potential and is younger but Lacazette is a proven good striker.

I don't think Lukaku is better than him either

Anyone who thinks he's a penalty baby or Jermain Defoe are brainless EPL babbies. The people who paid even a modicum of attentino to ligue 1 knows he's quality. Arsenal are lucky Atletico got the transfer ban upheld

It helps them cope with the fact Arsenal now mean business and aren't selling their best players anymore.

Case in poiint This board is full of niggers farting into the wind

Two seasons ago Laca put the club on his back and carried crocked Fekir's load as a playmaker and as a striker.

You fucking retarded?

>Sanchez

He's a manlet

But Giroud wasn't starting for France when he joined arsenal

Yes, but a manlet with flair.

I don't think he is going anywhere, nobody is going to pay Sanchez 400k a week, he is just using Man City as leverage to get as much out of Arsenal as he can.

>i rate the cassette

Giroud was top scorer in league uh as well and arsenal fans want him replaced

cassettes > CDs Tbh

Because Arsenal publicly pursued MBappe who's a much higher rated player. If Arsenal had signed Lacazette outright there' would be lesser disrespect. For what it's worth I think MBappe works in Monaco's front three and isn't necessarily a $120M player yet.

>He joined a team I don't like therefore he must be shit

>he joined arsenal therefore he will be shit in a year after an ACL tear and three instances of the same ankle injury
fixed

Mpoop was just a Wenger's ruse, he wanted La Cassette all along. He would never pay gorillion pounds for some teenage african - he brings shit like that for free.

WENGER IN

Wenger is aware of all the youth prospects in French football. In France there are like 12 schools/academies where all the top prospects attend. Sure Wenger would liked to have got Mbappe to join as a youth player a couple of years ago but it's been blown way out of proportion by the media, he was not a serious target this season and Arsenal would not pay crazy money for an 18 year old.

On the other hand Lacazette has been a serious target for the last few seasons, it's only until now that the war chest has been well and truly opened.

Many top players have gone to Arsenal, but none are bigger than the club (ie they all end up becoming memes)

ABA's

He's a fantastic signing considering his price, age, record over the last few years and what his strengths are (pace, dribbling and finishing)

He's the best possible striker Arsenal could have signed

>I came to the Premier League to win trophies
>joins Arse