Let us predict Obama's inevitable speech today

Let us predict Obama's inevitable speech today

I'll start..

>My fellow Americans, after the tragedy today we must remember . . .

the nigger

Will not mention islam

dindu

>um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um Donald trump um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um um #imwithher

guns are bad

ififififififififif

/thread

>that guns are bad, and we must not let us be swayed by angry voices of the right, and guns are bad, and this is mostly white christians fault for making muslims angry

if (x15) we had ummmm better gun control

He will say some nonsense about it being a religion of peace yet again.

OKAY DOKE

>Let me be clear!

dindu nuffin dat Trump and whitey to blame for dis domestic incident. Need mo' monies for dem' programmes. Thank you God bless ameriga.

Let me be perfectly clear...

>We must stablish a no fly zone in syria and help the poor innocent moderate democratic freedom fighters.

>Let us predict Obama's inevitable speech today
Obama: "If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if we fall for, you know, a bunch of... why is the teleprompter showing this speech again?"

allahu akbar

>if if if if if if if if

Okie Doke

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if

>We need more gun control
>cries on camera like a fag
>no gun control gets passed

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKEY DOKE

>cold, calculated tear wipe

>My fellow Americans, after the tragedy today we must remember if if if if if if if if we blame Islam, they win

Nah he'll have a teleprompter for this one.

>...that Islam is,and always will be the one true relig-I mean,religion of peace.

Guns are bad and this one act does not reflect the religion of Islam. Furthermore we should remember the foundation of tolerance and religious freedom this country was founded on

>that not all muslims are bad
>that this man does not represent our muslim brothers and sisters
>that we need common sense gun control
>*token fake cry to make it seem like he actually cares*

"This was not an act of Islam, the religion of peace. Rather, it was an act of gun violence and a hate crime."

mudslimes dont care about christians, if anything, they respect them. They hate gays and dont lie if you do not

"These fags got what they deserved"

>we must remember, if we kill our enemies, they win

My fellow Americans,

It is with a heavy heart that I remind everyone of why the mudslime menace needs to be culled. I am hereby announcing my official support and endorsement of Donald Trump. Get them Sandniggers, Trumplestiltskin!

>common sense gun safety laws

Hearty kek

>Let us all remember, that this attack was done by a lone lunatic. This is not indicative of Islam. Let us not succumb to bigotry to blaming this attack on the islamic community.

If if if if if if if we let these radical uh attacks by the uh NRA continue then uh uh uh our country is in big trouble *cries* this is uh why we need Hillary Clinton to stop Trump who caused this uh attack with his uh uh uh hateful words

>Let us be clear...

He is gonna cry and ask we burn the constitution, and say he is gay.

>that that, that that that that that, that, this ain't just a bunch of, of, of of of of of of.............okie doke.........and...........we can't let Trump build walls between us, and that's why I'm with her

This cunt can't spin this tragedy. And if he tries to score political points he deserve to be consigned to the garbage dump of history.

muslims are scum people. They are pigs. Wake up sjw's they are not your friend.

>My fellow Americans, after the tragedy today we must remember . . .

Not all Muslims, guns are bad, bix nood ooga booga

>If if if if if if if if if if

>My Michael, uhh M-Michelle.. could have been one of those club goers.

Michelle is going to unsheathe her black lightsaber.

I continue to believe that mister Trump will not be president of united states

Let me be clear. I am deebly concerned OKIE DOKE