/granate/

GRANATE General (formerly known as BESCHISSEN WORDEN General)

- Modeste completes move to Tianjin
- Vidal rumored to extend contract at Bayern
- Kampl wants to join Beijing
- Oczipka agrees to terms with Schalke
- Kagawa extends contract at Dortmund

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTCvV7-f7nE
fussball-geld.de/gehalt-der-bundesliga-borussia-dortmund/
goal.com/de/news/827/bundesliga/2017/07/07/36901222/fc-bayern-münchen-diese-talente-wollen-sich-in-der?ICID=HP_HN_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for customer mod shuts us down

Nice pic btw.

shit thread

why don't you just post this shit in /trans/

>only IF the club's demands of 90million+ are met. The truth is that apart from China and possibly Man City, noone is gonna pay that amount.
that just seems so odd when united are going to pay around that for lukaku and chelsea will have to pay something similar if they're going to sign belotti or morata
and psg are willing to go even more over that for mbappe

"Im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes".
uiiii flamengo

LÖSCH

Noone cares about the German league in /trans/. Theyd tell us to fuck off.

I like /trans/, but it's more a off season /EPL/. Which is perfectly understandable, giving it's roots.

completely different format

/trans/ wouldn't care for any rumours not involving bvb/fcb or a player to the PL

We are too ashamed to discuss Uli's Mickey Mouse transfers on such a broad stage

>considering that Bartra earns 10 million
I mean he's a good player and all. But 10million? top wew!

The sad truth is that the German league is not considered to be as physically demanding as the EPL, nor is it considered as technical as the Liga, nor as tactical as the Seria A.

Lukaku is a 7ft tank who has proven how he can score goals in a mid table team.

Belotti is very young.

Morata is famous, young and impressed in the CL.

Mbappe is a meme in my opinion, but it makes sense that a 18 year old is so sought after.

shit /bundes/, please tell me i didnt miss any eventb owl threads about hamburg

this

can't remember any. But I mostly browsed Sup Forums at late night hours during the past 2 days.

Rumored. Bartra signed from Barca. Aubameyang extended his contract 2 years ago, when he wasnt scoring 20+ goals each season. Its unfortunate, but thats football.

don't think even that first bit can explain it
from my recollection Germany -> England transfers happen and are mooted a lot more often than Italy -> England ones

i guess the most likely reason is they just think at 28 he'll lose his pace any day now but that seems like an attitude more fit for a fifa player not big clubs

>tfw it's humid as fuck outside and I have to work nine hours in a kitchen today.
goodbye I'm off to work
youtube.com/watch?v=OTCvV7-f7nE

Maybe youre right.

Have a good one.

That was a classic contract extension to get a higher salary. And it was rumored that it came along with a larger bonus payment. Don't think he can complain about the money Dortmund pays him.

are bayern even linked to anyone right now

Three Danish players at Huddersfield. Hope they stay up.

RB Salzburg's Asger Sorensen on loan at Jahn Regensburg for the season.

At the moment they spent the third most of all European football clubs... if they can't get rid of Costa it doesn't leave much room for a granate

Aubameyang is one of BVBs highest earners and BVB pays their stars more than you'd think.
That's one of the reason why he isn't going anywhere but a top top top club.

I could only find this, I guess I was wrong about Bartra.

fussball-geld.de/gehalt-der-bundesliga-borussia-dortmund/

>Rode 3.5
>Schürrle 6
>Götze 8

my confusion is the lack of the top club interest

One of the reasons why there was friction between Tuchel and the bosses. They werent happy with how he was/wasnt using expensive players.

90 millions+ is alot of money for a 28 year old.

All aren't in a desperate need for a striker.

>total 60m
According to Watzke they spent 110,9m last season. And it's set to rise.
I remember they offered Mkhitaryan 11 or 12 to renew.
Aubameyang will have a similar deal.

Where is up from Dortmund?

in wages probably a lot of places

I think the 4 million for Aubameyang might refer to net gain, not gross gain, whereas the 12 offered to Micki were gross. I might be wrong. Its all just rumors anyways. Noone except agents and club officials get to see the contracts.

Like 7 or 8? He won't get significantly more than at Dortmund unless he leaves for Real, United, PSG or China.

>Per Mertesacker will take over as Arsenal’s academy manager in a year’s time. The 32-year-old German, who excelled in the FA Cup final victory over Chelsea despite the game being his first start of the season, will be part of Arsène Wenger’s first-team squad this season before focusing fully on the academy.

Now this is interesting. I didnt know about this.

>Das Transferenster in China schließt am 14. Juli. Das Warten geht weiter.

Id put money on Auba staying and extending his contract by one year and becoming a top earner at BVB.

Careful. He's peaking. Having him on a big contract for 4-5 years might become a burden.

Id rather have him score 20 goals each season, than another Immobile fiasco. With Götze/Guerreiro fit and Dembele/Pulisic/Philipp on the wings, BVB wont depend on Auba for goals.

Really makes you wonder which FCB is worse off at the moment:

>Berlins ältestes start-up

Pressure increasing...

Fucking Altmers...

>33
Fußball-nie-geliebt-tier retirement age.
That's the kind of "legends" you get when you name a weak minded rat like Lahm captain, I guess.

is Sörens setting cars on fire even an event in Hamburg?

>dorftrottels
baka

Wow Bayern are such a talent-friendly club. Amazing how they promote so many young talents.

goal.com/de/news/827/bundesliga/2017/07/07/36901222/fc-bayern-münchen-diese-talente-wollen-sich-in-der?ICID=HP_HN_2

>Oczipka

why don't bayern just buy henrichs and play kimmich as a midfielder

>Mbappe is a meme

>Mbappe isnt a meme

They tried. Leverkusen wouldn't sell.

lmao götze is as fat as ever

*pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts*

kys

m or f?

see (top right)
and then kys

>amerifat tennis Sup Forumstard
ugh

>Sup Forums

altach through to next round of europa qualies btw

so it's a male, i see

thought so

>Rode gets more shekels than Sokratis

hey guys can someone tell our manager that you are in fact allowed to actually buy players too

but domi kohr is back bby

>le pol boogeyman
>le kc tier americans are fat meme contained within
triggered, turk?

Back in my days /granate/ was called /bundes/ ya know.

dont billy him

Götze was always thiccc gewesen.

I demand a Trainingsgruppe II for Götze, Schürrle, Rode and Joo-Ho Park

i agree

put weidenfeller in there aswell

Imagine being Rode or Park.. getting paid millions to place cones on the training grounds

time for a comfy summer storm

imagine spending 80 million on rode, götze and schürrle and then it turns out none of them is good.

we were surpirsed by one yesterday during footie

checked

Who could have known

returning loans are not buys

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz