Friendly reminder they're taking volunteers. why don't you faggots join the legion? they're on the front lines

friendly reminder they're taking volunteers. why don't you faggots join the legion? they're on the front lines.

The FFL is full of niggers and muzrats.

>life without children

Need to win the war not the battle

You can't have children if you have at some point in your life entered the foreign legion.

Wew lad

What is your excuse ?

What is it like? How selective is it right now?

Are you really that stupid?

is that a famas

>french
>needs to ask

France is a shit country. That's why

It depends. How tough is it to get in? Do I need to learn French?

Can I hide my illnesses to get it, like how rigorous do they check?

not at all but there is a lot of slavs (around a third)

You're dedicated.

Are you?

>can't into facetiousness

Im planning to go in august/sept

BURST MODE FIRE.

Kek yes it's me.

>join the front lines and die literally defending Muslims from other Muslims

good idea!

It's not that tough to get in; they require very good cardio and core strength but to enter it's mostly about mental state. The training itself in the legion is one of the most challenging in the world. It's brutal. No you don't need to know French (they will teach you there) but it bloody well helps; expect a punch to the chest and 40 pressups if an officer catches you muttering a word in a language other than French.

If i have to speak French normally then fuck no. Disgusting language. British Army it is.

I hear they give you a new identity, what do they mean by that?

You CAN choose a new name/ID upon successful completion of your training and officially joining the FFL. This is for all the criminals and professional mercenaries in the force. After your service, you get French citizenship with the new name/bio.

After 5 yr of service,you can become a french citizen with new name (identity)

Because I love the USA. Not faggot France.

Do I keep my British Citizenship?

Kek what a greasy americlap

>what do they mean by that?
Literally giving you a new identity (new name, cleaning your past), I guess nobody can know your old identity unless french army give them the information (so only for huge case)

No

Join american special forces and get paid more.

Either way youd be wasting precious time you could be building your career.

is that a FAMAS?

Eurgh. Is there an American Equivalent to get US Citizenship? I'd actually want to live in the US.

Good question....I don't think so.But look up somewhere else.

It's more about defending the colonial aspirations of the west than defending individual Muslims. If you weren't a mouthbreathing isolationist you'd understand that.

So long as the French state puts itself on the side of niggers and Muslims against its native population, I would never consider fighting for it. Maybe when you stop rigging the elections whenever FN looks like it's going to win, and you remove the shitskins occupying Paris, I'd consider joining.