Well Sup Forums? are you as excited as i am?

well Sup Forums? are you as excited as i am?
guitarworld.com/artists/jimmy-page-says-unreleased-led-zeppelin-material-2018

>unreleased material
>good
pick one

Hi dad
>>>/reddit/

>guitar world
>phoneposter
>Led Zeppelin

kys

I only listen to their greatest hits album

hope it's better than coda

end-of-career cash grab by an irrelevant artist

If Coda wasn't any good I don't see how this will be

I'm not giving my money to a bunch of pedos

Led Zeppelin is to rock what Amy Schumer is to comedy. Both plagiarize others while making it worse, try to be sexual but come off as sexist, and are impossible to criticize without their legions of brain-dead fans instantly coming to their defense while dismissing any of that naughty criticism. The only difference between listening to Led Zeppelin IV and The Leather Special is that one has an annoying male voice and the other has an annoying female voice.

Fuck Led Zeppelin, fuck their fans, and fuck whatever new material this is (most likely being some instrumental jam recorded while Robert Plant was taking a piss).

There are legitimate criticisms of LZ, but the whole "they only ever plagerized" argument only comes from retards. The vast majority of their content was new, and blues had always been a process of repetition and revision, the only reason they get flack for that is because they're white and they became hugely famous off of it, but that's partly because at the time what they were doing aesthetically was actually new. I don't really listen to classic rock very much anymore, imo the artists tend to be sort of narrow, but the staleness of the genre is largely because so many people jumped on the sound in the wake of pioneers like LZ that its distinct qualities became diluted. But I still think LZ is one of the best out there, they had enormous range relative to the bands that merely aped their style, and even compared to many of the blues guys they were inspired by as well.

oh boy, grainy recordings of my dad masturbating? its a christmas miracle! i am so hyped

more like Led Brapelin

Oh boy, more stolen black people music!

Now by popular demand! A list of some of the songs Zep stole from other artists:

"Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" - A folk song by Anne Bredon, this was originally credited as "traditional, arranged by Jimmy Page," then "words and music by Jimmy Page," and then, following legal action, "Bredon/Page/Plant."
"Black Mountain Side" - uncredited version of a traditional folk tune previously recorded by Bert Jansch.
"Bring It On Home" - the first section is an uncredited cover of the Willie Dixon tune (as performed by the imposter Sonny Boy Williamson).
"Communication Breakdown" - apparently derived from Eddie Cochran's "Nervous Breakdown."
"Custard Pie" - uncredited cover of Bukka White's "Shake 'Em On Down," with lyrics from Sleepy John Estes's "Drop Down Daddy."
"Dazed And Confused" - uncredited cover of the Jake Holmes song (see The Above Ground Sound Of Jake Holmes).
"Hats Off To (Roy) Harper" - uncredited version of Bukka White's "Shake 'Em On Down."
"How Many More Times" - Part one is an uncredited cover of the Howlin' Wolf song (available on numerous compilations). Part two is an uncredited cover of Albert King's "The Hunter."
"In My Time Of Dying" - uncredited cover of the traditional song (as heard on Bob Dylan's debut).
"The Lemon Song" - uncredited cover of Howlin' Wolf's "Killing Floor" - Wolf's publisher sued Zeppelin in the early 70s and settled out of court.
"Moby Dick" - written and first recorded by Sleepy John Estes under the title "The Girl I Love," and later covered by Bobby Parker.
"Nobody's Fault But Mine" - uncredited cover of the Blind Willie Johnson blues.
"Since I've Been Lovin' You" - lyrics are the same as Moby Grape's "Never," though the music isn't similar.
"Stairway To Heaven" - the main guitar line is apparently from "Taurus" by Spirit.
"White Summer" - uncredited cover of Davey Graham's "She Moved Through The Fair."
"Whole Lotta Love" - lyrics are from the Willie Dixon blues "You Need Love."
>They got Kennedy Center Honors for this.

16 songs, drastically reimagined in every case, out of how many total? 87 is the number I just got. I won't defend not citing the source material, that's bad, but again, that's just blues in general. Jazz too, for that matter. But like I said, literally the vast majority of their songs were original, and what they did cover was an enormous departure from the source material, pretty much every time.

Oh yeeeeah, Led Zeppelin is the only artist in history to steal music.

spbp
based

mite b cool

>unreleased material
>more stolen material from poor Black musician died penniless and forgotten
no thx

New Led Zeppelin album.
Just listen to Greta van fleet

t. nu-males