STOP BULLYING RUSSIA YOU KEKS

STOP BULLYING RUSSIA YOU KEKS

DELETE THIS

>no bully plz

why is putin so evil

I don't bully russia. Russians are the nicest posters on Sup Forums. I have no reason to bully them.

thenks

ITT we bully Russia

I thought that was Vinnie Jones at first from the thumbnail.

This is a modern day neanderthal. I say this as a positive thing.

It clearly says who it is

I know, but our brains recognize faces faster than they can read words. I knew it wasn't him a split second later when I read the filename.

STFU Americunt. I swear to God I will find out who you are, hunt you down and perform such a vigorous sexual assault upon your person you will inevitably commit suicide through shame and embarrassment

putin is annoying but thats all. stop being a putinbot. everything would be solved if you did

2bh even i would probably bully russia if i wasn't stuck here.
just imagine a huge country with enormous amounts of natural resources, one of the biggest producers of agricultural products in the world ruled by dictator and his extremely rich oligarch friends while 90% of population lives in poverty.
and the funniest part is that the population (at least the majority of people) is proud of being born in this hellhole and would literally die fighting for it. sometimes it feels like most russians do have an extra chromosome

Russia i Polska best friend for ever

How do we save the majority of the russian people

nuke them to end their miserable existence

this

this is the only solution that might work 2bh.

>YOU KEKS

What did he mean by that?

CAN YOUR MEN STOP KILLING EACH OTHER PLEASE?!?! THANKS! I mean jesus, your male population is at a straight free fall.

what do you mean? we have more men than women among younger generations

Good! Keep it that way. Russian men are bad ass.

(me)

Basically defenders of Europe.

is it true that russians don't like americans? ;_;

most people do like americans apparently

It's some meme among stupid people that Russian men are less than the women because of WWII. When in reality it's just because Russian men die pretty early.

give me a asylum

why would Russians like western spies

>south korea
Wow it's surprising.

>turkey

kek, why ? i thought tons of tourist go there

Because our biggest dream was to eventually join West

They are not
People think they are nice because they are submissive selh hating virgins that pity themselves and their country in every post. When you disagree with them they immediately assume you are a shill. What is nice about that, huh?

t. pro-putin russian in germany

How is life there Vanya?

Did you already put a sticket "To Berlin!!" on your BMW?

I love you Russia!

Eventually you know I am right

You just proved him right

I know that you love putin from abroad.

Hes trolling, but my post still holds truth

I dont love him, I am just for a healthy debate about current russian situation, obviously not possible when you come around with +15 roubles