"Breivik or the Paris attacks could never happen here, because we have guns!"

>"Breivik or the Paris attacks could never happen here, because we have guns!"
>"If it happened in America the terrorists would be shot dead within 10 seconds!"
>"Cowardly eurocucks! AMERICA FUCK YEAH"

>ONE guy kills 50 people before a SWAT team shows up, likely using legally purchased weapons

Defend this, Sup Forums. Just try.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggots don't carry guns

it was a gay club

Gay democrats don't carry guns

GUN
FREE
ZONE

Bars are a gun free zone. Going into a gay bar is equivalent to stepping off a plane into Europe.

>Fags carrying guns
If you advertise yourself as unarmed you are going to be targeted

>thinking a bunch of LGBTQ cunts at a nightclub would have guns

100% of them are democucks and are anti-gun

Queers who attend nightclubs aren't really concerned with their mortal safety at any point in time

>bizarro-sweden
He literally only got so few people because there was someone to shoot back at him, sven.
Meanwhile the paris niggers got a K/D of over 100

Name ONE terrorist attack that has happened in the Midwest

>implying liberal homosexuals in Hillary's camp carry weapons in a gay nightclub

>gay club

They had the wrong king of shooters.

Gun Free Zone.
Full of Fags.

I bet you had more guns near Paris DURING the attacks than those unlucky fags.

Try harder.

Florida is second only to Texas for the gun love. The castle doctrine originated from there.
This is a failure. A sad one.

> likely using legally purchased weapons

Likely based on what? He had terrorist ties. The Paris shooters had illegal full-autos, he probably did too.

Protip: The nightclub assuredly bans carrying guns. I wonder how short the massacre would've been if they didn't.

S O F T
O
F
T
T A R G E T !!!
A
R
G
E
T

wait a minute... if the bars are a gun free zone how did the shooter get his gun in the bar?!?

>oppressed Muslim lad acted in self defence against gays who were being bigoted against him

Struggling to see the problem with this
Tbh I reckon you lads just have internalised islamophobia

the fags were against guns, moron

Why do you think the slime targeted them?

All this damage control, I'm fucking dying

So your guns will protect you against criminals/terrorists... but only if they're completely fucking retarded and attack a busy shooting range or something?

In other words, your guns are worthless against any real threat and you just want them because you're thugs who want to feel powerful, even at the cost of thousands of innocent lives each year.

yes but GAY DEMOCRATS don't carry guns into GUN FREE ZONES

now THAT really makes you think

Why would the gays let an armed guy round them up? The guy was outnumbered. They could have swarmed him.

Literally no one shot back at him until the police came. And he was ONE guy, the Paris attacks were a whole team of terrorists.

the most anti-gun cities are heavily faggot for a reason, and they frown upon hunting as hobby

The average Florida countrymen doesn't go to fag bars

>faggots in florida
>be faggots
>muslim shoots them all and they don't carry

>non faggots in Texas
>have auction for painting of muhammad
>shoot muslims that come with rifles

strange how that works

well that's the argument against gun free zones. they are indeed retarded, no one is arguing they aren't. They obviously don't work. Every single mass shooting, without a single exception occurs at a gun free zone.

Someone posted this less than 10 minutes ago and got all the appropriate responses to the question. Go emigrate to Australia you retard.

GUN FREE ZONES

Need more guns
But psychiatric assessment, blacklist based on previous offences and tracking should be a thing

Yeah they could of Sucked his Dick to death
or brought out there Bio weapons and shot him with some long range AID Spray

they were in a gun-free zone and faggots

So you're saying you expect every corner of your country to be watched by someone who is armed?

a gay bar is a gun free zone

everyone knows this except your backwater 3rd world ass

>gun free zone
>50 dead from a lone gunamn
explain this shit

Why do you advocate an elite few (government employees) having a monopoly on all the guns? That's faggot shit.

Huh this really makes you think...

locks only keep out the honest people

More people would have died and the shooter
would have succeeded in breaking the Global
High Score.

What they needed to do is scatter and run,
overwhelming the shooter, reducing the number
of casualties. Grappling with an armed and
probably trained Omar is going to end with
death and endless butthurt in the after-life

I am really thinking right now

So your solution is to let masses of drunkards at every bar in the country carry guns. Sounds great! What could possibly go wrong????

You guys are just mad that Breivik did his shooting with legally purchased guns and your police force couldn't do shit

I thought Americans said attacks that happened in Calais and Paris would never occur in the USA?

It was a gay night club bro. That is literally the easiest possible target. Gays don't own guns you idiot.

well the death count is still super far off from Paris
and we forgot progressives are literally retarded and waiting to be shot

It identified as a dildo.

And yet it works, and only the 'gun free zones' have this mass shooter problem.

Eat Mohammed's dick, leaf.

In Texas at least, you can have a gun in a bar, just can't drink.

I'll admit you're right when there will be evidence that those people in the Club had guns. When will this meme end.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves, in my view. Even if it sounds like a bad idea in Norway

Fact of the matter is this, a trained team, hell, a barely trained but motivated PAIR could cause this much bloodshed at a gunshow. One reason these attacks are successful is that not only are they targeting unarmed people but because they (the shooters) choose the place and time of the attack, they have the surprise and initiative to cause massive amounts of casualties before people realize what is happening. My premise is that even a gun show or gun store are safe from these attacks. I would say, in our defense, one difference is that once the return fire does start OUR terrorists all die on the scene, something Europe, Asia, or Africa usually can not claim.

We have have yet to have a terror attack on armed American civilians, but we will, and only than will we see what sort of differences that occur here versus Europe. It will happen.

Why are you shitposting like this in multiple threads simultaneously?

Mother of keks

In a way, yes. The area code I live in has the 2nd highest concealed carry rate per capita in the entire US. If someone opened fire in the park by my house, ten people would pull out a gun and fire at them. I would be one of them.

What is your solution? To confiscate over 300 million firearms in the United States?

It was a gun free gay club

What about security or bouncers? Not one gun somewhere on the premises, the owner for instance or bar staff?

>A bunch of Leftists who are terrified of guns get shot up in a gun-free zone
>D-defend this R-Rethuglicans!

We held a festival where people literally painted pictures of Mohammed fucking pigs IN PUBLIC and as soon as the dune coons showed up they got blasted.

Pretty sure this one's feeding into our narrative, not yours.

Remember the Muslim mass shooting in Texas at the Draw Muhammed contest?

No?

That's because the slime was shot before he could do any real damage. The convention center was not a gun free zone, unlike the gay club.

>shooter be
>moderate muslim
>progressive
>registered democrat
Just cant make this shit up

limp wristed gay ppl dont have guns dude

>I would say, in our defense, one difference is that once the return fire does start OUR terrorists all die on the scene, something Europe, Asia, or Africa usually can not claim.

So your defense is that instead of trying to take the perps alive to get all their information out of them like we do, you just kill them. Great argument.

If only guns were only able to be used for defense, wouldn't that be great?

Gun free zones almost ALWAYS also restrict the employee's ability to carry a gun on premise. Every single large company I have worked for here in TX has a strict no firearms policy and would immediately terminate any employee found with a firearm on premise.

This whole thread is pointless.

Freedom has a price. Shall not be infringed comes with a duty to protect this right but faggots such as this Orlando shooting fuck it up.

But, regardless, if he was determined to kill, he would have found a way.

OKC bombing

Oh hey nice rare flag.

Some Burger already said that Florida has the most guns after Texas.

I simply don't buy that faggots dont own guns because of some notion they are less manly. Bullshit.

This attack happened and not one person tried to stop him with their second ammendment right.

shhhh the liberals don't want these kind of stories being reported.

>completely fucking retarded and attack a busy shooting range or something?

Wasn't some famous American sniper shot at a shooting range?

Also, Major Nidal Hasan managed a score of 13 at Fort Hood.

You remember that time my city hosted a 'Draw Muhammed' contest and two mudshits showed up and shot it up?

Oh.

No you don't.

One fucking guy with a glock 17 shot and killed them both before they even made it five feet.

kill yourself

well we would have but it got stopped before it started, that muhammed contest in texas

Argument: Carrying guns allows you to defend yourself against shooters
Norwegian shitposter: But look, these people who weren't carrying guns couldn't defend themselves! Le epic checkmate!

Hmm the poster deleted his comment.

> How likely do you think it is for any gay man to have a gun in the infamous homo mecca of the east coast, Orlando?

Here is a nice rare French Polynesian flag for you autisitc fags

Sauce? genuinely interested/

ARE YOU A FUCKING CITY ICON FROM MISSILE COMMAND?

Did anyone have a gun in there?

until recently you couldn't carry on a base unless you were on guard duty
not to mention
>another mass shooting in gun free zone
>still no mass shootings in places where people can carry guns

2am. Gay bar. Alcohol being served.

No gun zone per Florida law.

No guns, not a lot of rednecks there i'm sure.

Other than that, your post is spot on.

Sup Forums blown-the-fuck-out.

That's a gun free zone. I wish I was joking.

The notion isn't that they're less manly per se. A lot of faggots just aren't into firearms, as the biggest concentrations of faggots are found in metropolis cities. This was a gay club, in orlando (a fairly urbanized city). Club may also have a private policy such as no guns allowed, to which the regulars would be familiar with.

And to the norweigan cuck... yes, yes all those deaths due to guns ARE worth it, to keep the 2nd amendment strong.

>Euros forgetting all the kind Americans during those attacks and just remembering all the trolling Americans
I said some nice things

>feds being BTFO
The tree of liberty, moldy labia, SHALL, come and take them etc

Florida isn't an open carry state. Check-mate faggot

Trump: 1 Democunts: 0

Argument: no guns less people die
No counter argument.

and what happened the moment he left the fag club?

I assume they're talking about this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Once again, gun free zones. Soldiers aren't authorized to carry loaded weapons in garrison unless there is a specific reason. Had those soldiers been armed, less people would have perished.

>ahah the euro will be bombed
>get shot while your bro cumshot on you

>taking americans seriously

He shot up a fucking gay bar in miami. Leftist faggots don't own or carry guns.

>no guns less people die
False.

my thoughts are thinking

The muslim

Hmmm men attack police, get shot.
Gun nut jobs misrepresenting the truth again.

>No counter argument.
#pulse / #nopulse

It was a no gun zone. How on earth did it happen.
Guns were forbidden by law, yet there was a gun in the bar.
I don't understand how this could have happened.

>moldy labia

Fact: crime rate has been deceasing

Fact: correlations does not imply causation

I can plot the average weight of burgers on the same chart and conclude fat people reduce crime.

If the shooter didn't have a gun it would be much harder to kill this many people. How is his hard to understand.

That's a strawman.

Your argument: No guns less people die.
Facts: More guns per capita has correlated with less crime.
Conclusion: Your argument is wrong.

Fags don't carry weapons, just AIDS