What's the manliest sentence ever used in a film?

What's the manliest sentence ever used in a film?

Give me a line with chest hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9XW6P0tiVc
youtube.com/watch?v=-rziE39JWfs
youtube.com/watch?v=qc1cX0abcJc
youtu.be/mhm-4kDBhio?t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=OsFYPVxHKdc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwlQ0qJxaGo
youtube.com/watch?v=V1jbNpi44Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=4UHegbzauQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=blDjU-W95II
youtu.be/Uq8A2cl3rf0
youtu.be/DaDo9PyCeLQ?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you bring me some chapstick? my lips hurt real bad - napolean dynamite

"Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here, this stuff will make you into a God damned sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me."

>JEEEEEK SOOOOLEEEEEEY

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women."

- conan the barbarian

Isn't that a Mike Pence quote?

"The force is with you young skywalker, but you are not a jedi yet"

great cadence and delivery

I see your sexual tyrannosaurus and raise a "I ain't got time to bleed."

"I drive."

"I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make that dyke pussy wet." - James Bond speaking to Pussy Galore in Goldfinger

This entire speech in glengarry glenn ross

youtu.be/v9XW6P0tiVc

"Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA."

youtube.com/watch?v=-rziE39JWfs

"Get back in that fucking car, gather up your goonies, and you come at me, because I'm gonna hit you all. I stood over you while you were asleep last night, I held a knife to your throat and I was that far away from slicing it."
- Dead man's shoes.

>IN MY HOME! IN MY BEDROOM! Where my wife sleeps... and my children play with their toys.

>tfw MDE is over

is it (((THEM))) again?

"All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I love the Corps!"

- Aliens

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm I'm all out of gum."
- They live

"boards don't hit back."
- Enter the dragon

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
- Apocalypse now

>"I'm gonna' start beating the shit out of you in the next five seconds, and you're gonna' swallow a lot of blood for a fucking billfold!"

"You're a big guy"

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E MICKEY MOUSE (Mickey mouse) MICKEY MOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=qc1cX0abcJc

>“Napoleon, don’t be jealous ’cause I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to become a cage fighter.”

- Kip (Napoleon Dynamite)

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"-Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind

I'm not stuck in here with you, your stuck in here with me

>I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.

This bit from Fury Road

youtu.be/mhm-4kDBhio?t=21s

these are the correct answers.

Side note: Is Predator the manliest movie ever?

>Is Predator the manliest movie ever?
Not even joking

I'll raise you both:
youtube.com/watch?v=OsFYPVxHKdc

'Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.'

Shame the new one sucked

>Murdock...I'm coming to get YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwlQ0qJxaGo

"stick around!"

>fun fact; arnold improvised this line.

Any given sentence from any monologue from Glengarry Glen Ross

Strong contender

Only good things about Snyder movies are particular scenes and dialogues, too bad this bits and pieces don't fall together and make coherent narrative.

>You're not brave. Men are brave.

>So run you cur. And tell all the other curs that the law is coming.
>YOU TELL THEM I'M COMING. AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME, YOU HEAR?
>HELL'S COMING WITH ME.

There's a coherent narrative, but this thread's not the place to open up that can of worms.

Something so manly it trascends the need for words

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

nearly every line in this

"I have killed women... and children... and I'm here to kill you, Little Bill."

youtube.com/watch?v=V1jbNpi44Kk

youtube.com/watch?v=4UHegbzauQ0

'You're William Muny, killer of women and children!'

'That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill.'

>You, sir, are a cowardly son of a bitch. You just shot an unarmed man.
>Well he should have armed himself if he was going to decorate his establishment with my friend.

Fucking A.

fpbp

Holy dog shit! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy, and you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?

Fuckin faggot frenchman, 15 minutes late!

They did until WB forced him to shove in a CGI shitfest action scene at the end to pander to casuals fucktards. The movie was pretty great up until the the end of the fight. The movie should've ended there with a handshake and throwing Lex in jail.

Fucking

"Witness me"

youtube.com/watch?v=blDjU-W95II

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Hector. The fool who thought he killed Achilles."

Holy fuck how do you even respond to that?

The Blade Runner monologue and the Jaws monologue

>Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

>I will show you how a Prussian officer can fight.
>And I'll show you where the Iron Crosses grow.

"With the things I've done in my life? Oh I know I'm going to burn in hell. So I sure as shit ain't afraid to burn here on Earth!"

That is the most badass thing I have ever heard

That's damn good. What's that from?

Say what you want about fury road,
but it is THE most quotable film in a long time.

A man's got to know his limitations.

anchorman 2 of all things

Do real people count?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f--k with me, I’ll kill you all.”

RoboCop's "Bitches leave."

It's only coherent when you autisticly piece it together with shit you just have to assume based on weak context and imagination.

It's a pretty straighforward plot from beginning to end. If you had trouble following any of it that sounds like a personal problem. The only thing you might consider narratively weak was the knightmare.

For most affect on the audience, this might indeed be the manliest quote ever.

or things that the writers say outside of the movie instead of just mentioning it in the fucking movie

If you really want to do this, take it to I'll not be the asshole responsible for derailing OP's thread with your autistic hatred for something you're clearly neither bright nor mature enough to understand.

>please direct all criticisms into one of our several designated bvs safe space threads
>no one is allowed to say anything bad about the movies even in threads that the film is brought up in unprovoked
>this is the only rule we will enforce here on /tveddit/ enjoy your stay

Fuck off, coward. You lack both courage and the self-awareness to realize you're derailing a good thread. And you reply like a punk little bitch,

Not saying it's difficult to understand. The plot just felt like something someone made up the night before filming. The whole movie felt lazy.

That's not The Wild Bunch

listen b-bitch
im that goril
im the gorilla pussy
gorilla dick pussy
pussy god
i make dyke pussys wet

ah, Sup Forumss classic "BvS is too smart for you" meme

You people are truly beyond us mere mortals /s

>this assblasted that people don't like his capeshit product that barely qualifies as a movie
>this assblasted that no one is going to go to his thread

Here's a challenge for you, champ. Why don't you read back through this thread and see how many other posts are ripping into any of the other films that have been quote sources?

How many of them are your posts?

Now ask yourself who it really has the autistic obsession here.

It ain't even my thread.

implies a lack of quality, or at least that's what i was going for because let's face it, anchorman 2 is almost as bad as bvs

Came to post this, so fucking happy to see it already posted.

But you censored fuck you faggot.

this was a outstanding thread and you guys crashed it

"hate to see you leave, love to watch you go"
face off

>It's time you learned what it means to be a man.

Wish they had kept this line.

youtu.be/Uq8A2cl3rf0

I copy pasted it from somewhere. I didn't notice it was censored.

anti-Snyderfags ruin every thread

I'm and you're right. It's more apology than you're going to get from the autist.

Back on topic:

Kind of surprised this one wasn't already here.

>picture for ants
>ants with tiny brains like bvs
all adds up

It's a good quote for both ants and men.

Theres no such thing as an "anti-Snyderfag"

There's just people that can recognize an objectively mediocre movie.

And dumbasses that defend it as they foam at the mouth.

Damn it. Me too.

Here's another of mine:

youtu.be/DaDo9PyCeLQ?t=22

Just quoting it can't possibly do it justice.

No one came in here defending BvS from the get go, they just posted a quote. Then you started autistically screeching because someone posted something from a Snyder movie. You're infinitely worse.

And yet you're the one who won't shut up about it,

Imagine that.

You're implying I replied first, I'm just a bystander.

You're a faggot enabler is what you are. Why can't you losers just stay in your containment board

"Let me pour some white milk on that black face.. yeahh yeahh...now you can get a white womans job bitch" -ahx

Shut up or i'll kick both of your asses, then take your lunch money.

that's not fair, i'm gonna tell my mom on you

I know it's not a real quote, but it should be.

"You know what? If I was you, I'd go down there and give those boys a drink. Can't imagine how happy it makes a man to see a woman like you, just to look at her. And if one of them should, uh, pat your behind, just make believe it's nothing. They earned it."

>I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me!