It is decided. Juvebro will

It is decided. Juvebro will...

..stay.

It has been 34 days since the Champions League final. 30 days since the talks about Juvebro's future began. Me and Bayernbro....we realised that were being too hard on you. Three teams are not not enough to save the world and stop the refball dominance of the Spaniards. Their """"""""goat""""""""" teams have been given penalty after penalty to right their own wrongs in order to progress within the competition. We came to an agreement, and it is best if we kept you and added two more members to this alliance.

To the people of the world! I know many of you have been waiting to take Juvebro's place, but I have come with a solution for us all! Two more teams will join this glorious alliance, through a 5-day election that will begin on the 10th of July and end on the 14th of July. During these 5 days, you will convince us why we must add you to our alliance.

>And so, the Halal Dominance Arc has ended. Now we enter the Holy Election Arc!

Can Porto join?

posting in epic bread

I wish you all good luck. The two winners and new members of the /holyalliance/ will be announced on the 18th at 12:00pm bong time.

RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THIS COMPETITION:
-The teams(s) you pitch cannot be from England, Germany, Italy or Spain for obvious reasons.
-Creative posts are encouraged, and will increase your chances of being chosen.
-Joint posts for two teams are also encouraged, and will increase your chances of being chosen.
-Multiple posts can be made to pitch for your team, and if you do not have at least a total of 30 replies in your campaign, you will be automatically taken out of the final selections.
-Team Pepe's are highly encouraged in these posts, but Wojakposting is forbidden unless you are mocking the scatalans/halal customers

Stops forcing memes. It wasn't clever months ago and it's not funny now

Monaco should be in

So, it starts on 10th July, right?

Ajax pls, >we have history and almost beat Manure.

Any team can join?

I nominate Real Madrid CF.

PSG and Porto for maximum overcancer.

Obvious, Ajax and Zenit
truly Patrician teams

One final thing to mention:
>the team has to be in a European competition next season
There's no point in joining if you won't help us defeat the spic dominance.

no jews allowed

I am still not going to watch your league.

What is this bullshit? This is not what we fought for

every /holyalliance/ member is run by jews

*loses to Madrid*

so thats the requirement for holyalliance

We are the most honorable and historic team in the balkans. We are truly the good guys. Ignore the justice league autist, he doesn't represent all of us

should start the election tomorrow and make it last two days to get new members on the 10th in my opinion

Three horrible clubs. No one wants to be in your alliance. Only Liverpool is worse.

PLEASE STICK TOGETHER FROM NOW ON

Memes rarely add character depth over time like this. Embrace it. You were here when it all happened.

>keeping JUSTventus in you alliance

Big mistake desu

what happens next year when chelsea inevitably crush halal and farca to a second CL win?

this, justice league was a mistake

thanks chelseabro
we will do better this year for sure!

This presentation was constructed under intensely strenuous international sanctions. The committee who designed this ballot had to leave during the process to organize militia to fight against Daesh.

For your consideration:
Let me tell you a club that represents valor, heritage, passion, and fear among the minnows of Asia.
Let me you about one of the biggest clubs in Asia, a club with fans numbering over a hundred million worldwide.
Let me tell you about Persepolis Pirouzi Football Club

This is a titantic club with a trophy case to back it up
A club that always stood for the people. In the 1960's and 1970's this club fought bitterly against the Shah's team Taj (meaning crown) and still fights against that same team after they were forced to change their name after the 1979 revolution (Esteghlal)
A club that stood up to Khomeini by refusing to change its name
- A fanbase that spans the entire world and whose locale pelt homemade grenades at rivals anti-nationalist rivals Esteghlel and Tracuck Sazi
- A former supplier of Holy Alliance member Bayern with players such as Karimi and Daei, and even holds an affiliation with them
- A club that virtually always supplies of the bulk players in the national team
- And finally, they are the only team from their country still in the Champions League (it runs over the course of two seasons) which is a predicament I know the holy alliance clubs always find themselves in

Porto? PSG? Spartak or Zenit? Olympiacos? One of the Turk clubs? Typical. Boring. Very unholy. Why not ride with a true juggernaut?

Please welcome into the fold the scarred face of Persepolis Pirouzi. Hear the roar of 100,000 fans every week.

Please.... we need money

Welcome to the Holy Alliance Persepolis Pirouzi!!!

fin

It's going to be Poorto and PSG (the S is for "shit").

Fuck, my Pepes are shit, but yours really is awful!

Thanks

How a Persian club would be relevant in stopping Spaniards in an UEFA competition? Unless breaking bones from all Real players in a "friendly" game

Yes
Whatever you need
We have Hezbollah's on speed dial

I can understand letting Porto join. Not PSG.

A minimum of 1 Champions League trophy needs to apply to applicants.

*blocks your path*

wow is that celtic
celtic would totally fit the holy alliance

>they've been given penalty after penalty

did vidal get a penalty? againts madrid that was bullshit?

and I do remember juve winning with a penalty againts madrid on an away game on 2015

What is this forced cancer?
>le funny alliance maymay xD!! Ebin bread bro!

This shit is even more pathetic than perro caca

what the fuck did you just say about perro caca you little bitch?

>no jews allowed
>jewventus

Little Messi is CUTE

uhm, whose hand is that?

is there a secret 4th member that we won't know about?

There's autism.

Then there's the Sup Forums autism cup.

Then there are pathetic memes like perro caca.

And then there's this.

and then there's you

The alliance used to be all Adidas and there were 5 members if I remember correctly

>cannot be from England, Germany, Italy or Spain
There are no other relevant leagues

This can only dilute the power of the alliance

Sign Masoud I beg

PSG, they were kicked out

This is fucking embarrassing.

Neck yourself, OP.

a great dishonor to milan

but revenge shall come soon

I'm disappointed.
You're taking more members? So much for holy.
Sad!

>Le Mexican Buyer

Can you please stop buying meme Mexikek players? Clearly they are shit, pls buy american.

This, I also Nominate Ajax. The only reason they lost was because Manure Parked the bus

Milan is in alliance with Halal desu

and then there's you

You aren't thinking of leaving the Holy Trinity I hope. Otherwise it's justus and Arse.

Fuck off lirufag

>respectable badge
>Nike

These Juve Pepes are so out of date.

*Bayern bro and i

>english education