Adult Swim cancels alt-right sketch show Million Dollar Extreme

>Splitsider reports Adult Swim has canceled Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace, a sketch show with purported ties to the alt-right. Adult Swim confirmed the cancellation with Splitsider, but hasn’t issued a press release with any more information about the matter.

> avclub.com/article/adult-swim-cancels-alt-right-sketch-show-million-d-246917#comment-3037577553

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iLRIOu-DWaU
youtu.be/6q_lXkjF9gM?t=3m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'Purported ties' to describe, essentially, being a conservative under forty with a sense of humor, as if we were terrorists or some shit, isn't going to make Trump a one-term guy.

Seems like they're drumming up the alt-right ties as being the main reason.

More likely it's being cancelled for not being any good or funny (seriously it had like 2-3 episodes that weren't just cringe).

This will make MDE even more famous.

stop posting this shit everywhere

it was never destined for S2

Now open your ass wallets and donate to Sam Hyde's bail fund.

It kind of feels like we don't need the show anymore now Trump is gonna be pres but it's still bullshit

Let's be real here, the typical normie wouldn't have understood the show the way we do.

I thought it got cancelled because it's premise of being a show alt-right people will like while actually being a show that's making fun of the alt-right people watching it was just to boring for the liberal adult swim audience to watch, even ironically.

Has anyone from MDE commented on the cancellation?

These fucks are shooting up innocent pizza parlors. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Did you mean zero-term guy? Recounts are underway and it isn't looking good for the guy who didn't even win the popular vote. Loved The Apprentice, though, excellent programme.

I ordered the book

These guys did a great job and a whole season is really good considering all the pc faggots that run entertainment these days. We should rejoice . It's been a great year for the right and 2017 is going to be even better.

>Recounts
one of those recounts came up with more votes for Trump. Only someone that gets their news from Huffpo would think those recounts have a chance of doing anything.

>muh popular vote meme
>muh recount

cute kid, real cute

Not that I know of.

>shoot up innocent pedo parlors

Actor did it.

>More likely it's being cancelled for not being any good or funny
And yet Loiter Squad got 3 seasons

>being this gay

>i'm going to act ignorant to imply an insult towards the alt right

Sam mentioned it on Hydewars before it was official. But was kind of flippant about it.

Adult swim was paying to make MDE:World Peace. For Loiter Squad another company paid to make it.

Trump will be a 0.01 term guy. The CIA will have him JFK'd for being a Russian puppet. National security trumps all.

oh no I'm so surprised oh gosh wowwww

Loiter squad was lame but it was at the height of ofwgktasdsfsuvkys fame

I watched the episodes but I can't recall anything political about it.

Women and conservatives aren't funny.

Didn't [as] hold an online vote that guaranteed MDE:WP a second season?

>AVclub comments section

This is probably the most obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

Yeah, I scrolled through it and it's pretty much the gayest thing you'll ever read.

One coffee shop liberal after another thanking adult swim for protecting us from a tv show because the audience is conservative or whatever.

>online vote that guaranteed
If that was how it really worked we would have Hitler did Nothing Wrong Mountain Dew

>Did good ratings
>Higher than Eric Andre's leftist mulatto ironyfests' first season
>Caused a bunch of free publicity because "EVIL ALT RIGHT" despite being no more political than most "edgy" TV comedy
>Canned

No wonder it was cancelled. That wasn't funny at all.

Not gonna lie, former MDE fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sam crash and burn. But seriously, we can't give the alt-right a platform.

But it is funny.

>Tim Roth
>Rice calculator
>N
>We can all be victims
>Everybody will stop bullying you
>Upload it to social media

>free publicity
Like tricking some kid into attempting a school bombing while encouraging political assassinations for the purposes of advertising a 15 minute live action television show on a cartoon network?

no you're right your 6 point bullet list running down all the stuff that was awkwardly thrown in my face watching the video definitely changed my opinion it IS funny

No really that's what you guys kept jerking off to? Not even a mild chuckle

No idea who this, nor have I watched Adult Swim in like the last 10 years.

What can I say? MDE is a source of HOT, HOT debate around the office. To be fair, I don’t know of a single alt-right sympathizer at Williams St, most of us at least lean more extreme left. (I gleefully wore a pantsuit all day on Tuesday, champagne ready, and am still crying, wearing my safety pin, googling what to do next.)

go to bed Sam

You posted this 0/10 bait in the other thread too.

I laughed :c although I can see why it has flaws

I've never even heard of Adult Swim before today but I'm happy to hear that the only conservative comedy show on television is officially destroyed, chalk up another win for the good guys.

None of that is funny. I think that clip actually gave me cancer.

Then its not meant to be funny for you since its mocking your cuntish personality traits, its meant to trigger your spasms.

>Adult Swim was birthed as counter-culture
>years later, becomes part of culture
>funds a show that is actually counter-culture
>cancels it

being politically correct/incorrect isn't good enough

it has to be entertaining

You're really saying that Adult Swim only funds shows that are entertaining?

>I like it because it's conservative humor
How about liking a show because it's good, not because of the subject matter that happens to line up with yours and pats you on the back for believing something
When a comedy show that isn't about politics has more to do with politics than comedy, you know it's terrible

It's like if SNL started pushing some sort of progressive leftist liberal agenda and inserting it into their sketches instead of having humor
Oh wait
That happened and SNL is equally unfunny

I'm sure MDE had it's moments, but my god, I haven't seen anything this unappealing since I accidentally let MTV play literally any of it's shows

Does anyone have that picture of Nick with his name and some description during the Tissue box special they did?

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

Tell me this isn't funny

It's visually interesting and will make the audience feel something but it's not funny.

Breaking up + tap water made me laff the most

>That clip wasn't funny, I'm the arbiter of what is and isn't funny, let me end my sick burn comment by using a stale joke that's been doing the rounds on imageboards for more than a decade

You showed us kid

I think the show was some of the most hilarious stuff I've seen on TV in a long time but were growing up in the age where facebook memes are peppered through the target demographics real life conversations. The show never stood a chance.

>Sam made fun of that journalist for being an artistic failure
>now his show has been cancelled after 6 episodes, Sam is just another 30 year old with a worthless youtube channel

karma's a bitch

Also, I'm gonna miss the comfy musical guests.
Ovlov and Chastity Belt were the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLRIOu-DWaU
And I honestly think Chastity Belt is secretly red pilled.

It was never about the ratings. These kikes care more about the narrative that they want to push.

If Million Dollar Extreme was a generic bitch-liberal comedy troupe but with an energetic fan base and did good ratings, they would have gotten a second season.

haha she fell through the table just like the family guy XD

this is like tim and eric but not funny

>innocent pizza parlors
Sup Forums never changes

>baiting this hard
>for free

>"conserative" comedy show happens
>lefty weenie coworkers shit their pants until it gets cancelled
>"gee why aren't there any conservative comedians? I guess they're just not funny ;^)

So you are saying it is exactly like tim and eric?

Women can't play drums.

I don't get it.

>When a comedy show that isn't about politics has more to do with politics than comedy, you know it's terrible

That horse bolted with Jon Leibowitz. Comedy is a tool you use to bludgeon your opponents to death and indoctrinate your follows into your *in* group.

If the left utilizes a tool, we will too.

>"female" comedy woman happens
>tiny weenie male coworkers shit their pants until it gets cancelled
>"gee why aren't there any female comedians? I guess they're just not funny ;^)

THANKS FOR COMING, FAGGOT

CHECK EM

please

>birthed as counter-culture

anime isn't counter-culture you faggot

except that second part doesn't happen

Yes it is, its just tolerated in the West, much like radical Islam

it's just generally bad music. maybe 10 years ago this would be good

>it's a white supremacist resorts to lying episode

It's because of Sams twitter

Go and look at it

He stuck his fucking nose where they didn't want him to and now he's going to be dead in under a year

screencap this fucking post lads

it wasn't funny, it wasn't interesting, it wasn't offensive. It was nothing but a waste of time.

amy schumer

that's the next step for conservative comedy then isn't it -- a total capitalist shill that can safely make fun of itself

>Liking something just because you imagine that someone somewhere is mad about it even when you know it isn't good

I understand trolling but this is just deep seeded emotional problems

these posts are a diamond dozen tbhfamilia

>Don't like wife
>Trip wife
>Wife falls through glass table
>Semi-comedic dialogue ensues
Not really that funny. I felt like something was going to happen, but it was kinda eh.

>guy posts opinion
>"I'm going to prove his opinion isn't a fact."
Sure showed us, kiddo.

I genuinely like MDE. It's the closest thing to an actually underground show on television.

The lead singer is Jewish.

That objectively sucked.
>I don't like wife
>lol she is bleeding

It didn't trigger anyone at all. It just wasn't funny. It was very boring and forgettable. I'll probably never think about it again after tonight.

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

xD

Do you think a comic's goal is to trigger somebody when mocking a person or a group of people?

>guy posts his opinion

The tone of the post sounded awfully high-pitch and feminine

You'll be back here shitting on them like every MDE thread we've had this year

He's absolutely going to resign before the first four years are up. The job is going to be absolute torture for him

Sanders probably does the same with all his fat transsexual voters

I don't need to imagine it, you are right here being an angry cunt and crying about the show right now.

Except their are plenty of female comedians that are great. Look at all the awesome women that Amy Schumer stole from. Not every female comedian is a Sarah Silverman "muh vagina" rip off.

I know you're an indoctrinated fool, but for a second consider that there's some nuance on the right. A lot of former liberals exist on the right now. In my opinion your side is a sinking ship. Just take both sides with a grain of salt.

Maybe that's their goal. Maybe they want to be funny. This alleged "comic" failed at both and so his boring unfunny show was cancelled and the only people who were triggered were alt-right blue pillers.

You ever notice how fat cunts don't laugh as much when other fat cunts fall down as if conditioning creates bias?

>dr.robuttnik
>female version of a numale

Opinion flushed down with a simmering bowl of diarrhea .

youtu.be/6q_lXkjF9gM?t=3m30s

Funniest skit they did and it wasn't even political

MDE as a whole was funny for just a little bit, once you go through everything of theirs, there is no point continuing on. You'll get about 20% of actual funny shit and the rest just a bunch of nonsense masquerading as commentary/ modern art.

Also, Sam Hyde is kind of an asshole faggot.