Where is your outrage at the hundreds of people including children being killed in Syria and Iraq every single day...

Where is your outrage at the hundreds of people including children being killed in Syria and Iraq every single day? I love how this board jumps on this situation as horrible as it is but I don't see the same reactions to the events taking place in the Middle East everyday which concern your Muslim brothers and sisters. Frankly, it's sad. My condolences to the families of this tragedy but I would like to see the same if not a more invested response for the countless murders of innocents in the Middle East of our fellow MUSLIM brothers and sisters as well.The double standards are real even in the Muslims residing in the West.

Muslims arent human.

Don't care, as a nip once said, if you find a turd in a toilet you are not suprised, when you find a turd on your kitchen counter it gets you upset.

Literally where?
Nigger, the Syrians and Iraqis are literally armed and killing Americans in America
I don't give a good Goddamn about those illiterate goat fucking sand niggers over there.

>People killed by Right-Wing Extremists since 9/11
>48

>People killed by Muslim Extremists LAST NIGHT
>50

Do you think before you post?

When I wake up to see someone shit in the toilet, I shrug.

When I wake up to see someone shit on the kitchen table, I get a little upset.

I don't care if they shit in their own back yard. I just wish they wouldn't bring it to the West.

Islam, as an ideology, is violent.

If someone is Muslim, they follow u is violent ideology.

Muslims will kill non-believers in the name of God. They will kill each other in the name of God.

50 died last night because of a Muslim. Combine every other religious attack in the past ten years, and you will see Islam still takes the cake.

Fuck Muslims.

This*

> since 9/11
> let's arbitrarily omit the event that would make the number of casualties by a factor of 116
> let's ignore dozens of failed attacks that would have increased that number
> let's pretend there's an overarching ideology or any affiliation between the "right wing extremist" kills

CAIR pls go

Islam is a cancer upon human soul, the pure essence of evil.

>Look, you're more likely to be killed by X than Y. Why are you so angry that I want to increase the chances of being killed by Y?

>people
>in Syria and Iraq

aren't Muslim's also right wing fundamental extremist?

And I am outraged at the moral cowardice of western society, we should be done with religion already and not tolerate any form of normalized violent ideology.

I have sympathy for the Yazidis and the Kurds, the Kurds are just about the only tolerant and forward-thinking practitioners of Sunni Islam.

Islam erased the progress and culture of Zoroastrian Persia and plunged the world in total shit.

I have sympathy for people being murdered by ISIS who treat their own women like shit and call everybody a kaffir. If they don't have the moral compass to see how much is wrong in their religion they deserve to fall victim to its worst practices.

And that goes for drone strikes too, if they don't want to be caught in the collateral blast of a hellfire missile they should fix their failed society and drive the militants out, but they refuse to denounce and reject Salafism. All of the euromigrants are worthless, if they had any human dignity worth protecting in the first place these hundreds of thousands of able-bodied men would have stayed to fight ISIS like the peshmerga.

lolk

import more problems

>we have problems at home, lets bring in more problems.

>since 9/11

what about since 9/10? or don't those 2k people count since they don't make some arbitrary cut off date

When the Middle East has been in constant war for 1,000 years, you start not caring because you expect it.

Places like Paris, Brussels, whatever don't have explosions and war on the daily which is why they surprise us, and we follow the story.

Also, western lives are worth more than non western lives.

>Syria and Iraq
Not our tribe, you filthy globalist shill.

Those were OUR gays. Nobody else is allowed to bully them.

I'm gonna need a source on that image op

>since 9/11
kek'd