She's pretty much the evil politician stereotype right?

She's pretty much the evil politician stereotype right?

>Backroom deals
>Friends in power overlooking mistakes
>Panders 24/7 while doing the complete opposite
>Never tells the truth
The only thing that's missing is a plot to blow something up... oh wait we have Syria for that.

I mean people died because she didn't want to get out of bed. Things that soldiers have been thrown in jail for a fraction of is still "ongoing investigation "

How the hell can anyone even think about voting for this wench?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
fortune.com/2016/04/08/panama-papers-sanders-clinton/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if you're some uneducated poorfag that believes the tabloid tier horse shit about all her fake controversies.

Fake controversies that even the FBI wants to press her on?

And now there's the hiring of one of her donors who had no experience what so ever for a mission critical role in the country

Hilary 2016 "You can buy your way into my cabinet"

most corrupt politician since LBJ

found the nigger

Also let's not forget the millions the Clinton campaign is spending for online coercion from search engine tweaking to loads of online marketing and propaganda. She has an entire staff dedicated to what to goes out on her twitter feed.

A vote for Hilary is a vote for 40 people in a cubicle somewhere in India

Keep regurgitating shit you read from breitbart, drudge report, and other tabloids. You're just wasting your time. Trump has the redneck, gullible poorfag vote locked up. You're preaching the the choir. No one else is falling for the tabloid shit and memes (highschoolers can't vote).

the nigger is still here

Honesty and Integrity vs Lies and Corruption

who would you vote fore?

Follow the money, Hillary is extremely corrupt.
She makes money off of wars and oil and various other firms through her political will.

Do some research for yourself.

first post best post

found another nigger

lmao. this is why trump is getting BTFO. You just repeat "nigger" over and over and thing you're winning anyone outside of Sup Forums over.

There is no proof of corruption for Clinton. Its conspiracy theory shit. The only legitimate scandal, the email scandal, is not corruption, but technical incompetence at worse.

The thing is that the alternative, Trump, literally 90% of what he says is counterfactual, emotional rhetoric.

All of Clinton's fake corruption controversies are discredited within 5 minutes of research from objective sources. To the average American they sound like idiotic drivel from deranged, right wing nuts:

>She makes money off of wars and oil and various other firms through her political will.

What does this even mean? Its just a made up narrative no one but already hard core Trump drones are believing.

Vegan, college-educated, pot-smoking, literal-tree-hugging hippie without a television here. It's not just redneck Trump-supporters listening to Alex Jones who hate this bitch and acknowledge her corruption.

Isn't it convenient for Hillary that the guy running against her is a fucking caricature of the American right and embodies everything she claims to fight against? Is it really a coincidence that he and Bill had a friendly chat so shortly before Trump ran? Isn't it convenient for Hillary that Trump is such a jackass in the eyes of the American left that anything he says is immediately discredited to them by merit of his saying it?

The circumstances surrounding Vince Foster's death really are fucking suspicious. Trump saying it doesn't make it untrue. She really is corrupt. Trump saying it doesn't make that untrue. She really should be in jail over the shit in her emails and for her handling of them to begin with. Trump harping on her for that scandal doesn't make it any less of a scandal. Convenient as hell that now any legitimate criticism of Hillary becomes bullshit just as long as Trump repeats it.

The same goes for the "tabloids" and the drudge report and all those sources. The fact that they're all over her emails is convenient to her. Doesn't change the fact that you can read them on wikileaks. I wouldn't be surprised if these guys were specifically instructed from on high to report scandals about Hillary that are true, interspersed with fairytale horseshit, so that people will immediately associate any talk of a Clinton scandal with paranoid bullshit. They're serving the same purpose as Alex Jones: tell the truths that are most inconvenient for those in power, and have practically zero ethos. Be a strawman. It's blatantly obvious.

Get the fuck out of here, shill, and tell your handlers to hire somebody more subtle and intelligent than you. We're not letting you paint this shit black-and-white anymore.

>Isn't it convenient for Hillary that the guy running against her is a fucking caricature of the American right

If he really were a caricature then why is he so popular among them and why did he win the primary so easily?

Fucking idiot.

Not sure what you are implying by your second paragraph. Collusion between Clinton and Trump?

Are you saying Alex Jones and other right wing media is in collusion with democrats to spread false conspiracies with legitimate corruption to bury the corruption?

Could you be any more obvious?

Again, guys, take note. The "Hillary is just fine and anybody who calls her on her shit is just a racist, redneck Trump-supporter who should be ignored by us intelligent people consuming information from more legitimate sources" narrative is palpable here.

This is what they do, guys. This narrative is going to be her whole fucking strategy going forward. Don't fall for it, and don't let anybody close to you fall for it.

First of all, I don't know who you're referring to by "them." If you mean the American right in general, then I'd say because people are stupid enough to vote for a caricature, because they honestly think he's against the establishment, because some of them recognize Hillary's corruption and just want any asshole that they think can beat her, and because the Republican primary was an absolute clusterfuck internally. Also, because he got so much media coverage.

Seriously, look at the numbers. VIewership on these mainstream media "news" networks skyrocketed when they talked about Trump in a way that doesn't apply to other political candidates, even among those that hate him.

Also, the logic behind your question is a complete non-sequitur.

This one might take a while, but I'll try to get it across as plainly as possible. Give me a second for the caffeine to kick in and the palpitations to go away. Might need a new post.

the shills
they're learning

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Those hundreds of millions in corporate and Wall Street donations accounted in a paper trail are sure some radical conspiracy.

>The thing is that the alternative, Trump, literally 90% of what he says is counterfactual, emotional rhetoric.
The things Trump says are principled I.E. principles the entire reason for the revolution.

Should we accept refugees from countries we are bombing. Principles would say no. Should we let millions of illegals stay? Principles say no you know the whole illegal bit.

As for the corruption the latest being the hiring scandal covered by most major news organizations.
You have her foundation taking in money from foreign countries such as Yeoman which as secretary of state helped quite a bit.

Benghazi wasn't corruption it outlined her key flaw, she doesn't care.

I hear she's blaming Trumps rise to political fame on a youtube video

Also

Has anyone actually met a Hillary supporter in real life?

I live in PA and I haven't met one.

Plenty of Bern outs and Libertarians but never a single Hillary supporter even on campus

All right, it's working.

I really do suspect collusion between Trump and Clinton, or at least a common employer, so to speak. He's the perfect candidate for her to be running against. He represents everything that she can harp on (racism, give me the minority vote; misogyny; I'm a woman; rich assholes and "big business," I'm the anti-money candidate, please ignore my ties to Wall Street) strengthening her narrative, and the left hate him so fucking much that anything he says, true or not, is discredited.

>Are you saying Alex Jones and other right wing media is in collusion with democrats to spread false conspiracies with legitimate corruption to bury the corruption?
That's pretty close to what I'm saying, yes. Alex Jones in particular, but recently I've noticed the tabloids doing it.

Naw, there are plenty of people who disagree with me who aren't shills. That said, anybody with the "ignore-Hillary's-corruption-she's-a-good-person-and-anybody-who-says-otherwise-ought-to-be-associated-with-Trump-and-tinfoiler-who-are-bad" narrative up their ass is either a shill or parroting MSNBC's/CNN's/NPR's narrative blindly.

She's a fookin cunt on a power trip.

Shes got the worse track record of any person that ever ran for a democratic nomination.

Shes a Republican in sheep's clothing.

From being a lawyer that defends pedophiles, to being on the board of members of Wallmart, to backtracking all the things she said that were anti-democratic. I don't get how she has gotten this far with her candidacy.

sure is delusional trumpfag ITT

But I'm voting with my Johnson

I have. They're typically older people who consume MSNBC's/CNN's/NPR's narrative or the one on the front page of reddit, they're typically quite smugly intellectual, and they're typically very dismissive of both young leftists and of right-wingers in general. They eat the whole "young-voters-need-to-grow-up-and-get-on-board-with-the-adults-in-the-room" narrative up.

Also, they fucking WORSHIP Obama and his family. Anybody who disagrees with his drone strike policy is a racist to them.

I laughed, but you could afford to try harder. The "everybody-who-hates-Hillary-is-a-Trumper" narrative isn't going to fly.

Donations are not a conspiracy. Has Clinton done anything in return? She supports more financial regulation, while Trump supports repealing most of the current regulation. Banks give to her because they are terrified of the economic implications of Trump's policies (35-45% tariff, trade and currency wars), not because Clinton is giving them anything in return.

>The things Trump says are principled

LMAO. Like how he was going to stop H-1B visa abuse? But then meet with a bunch of corporate CEOs and said H-1Bs were necessary to get good talent?

How about when he said he would remain neutral on Israel and Palestine? But then after receiving $100 million donation from a Jewish billionaire says Palestinians are terrorists he could never work with and that hes a life long supporter of Israel? Or when he said women should be punished for abortions, then walking back a day later after he realized that wasn't what actual pro-life supporters want? Or when he supported water boarding and targeting terrorist leader's families, then walked back his stance after the shitstorm backlash?

Trump has zero principals. He has walked back 90% of his original policies that made him popular to begin with, besides the wall, and is just continuing off liberal hate and memes.

>I really do suspect collusion between Trump and Clinton, or at least a common employer, so to speak.

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean by idiotic, conspiracy theory drivel.

>Hillary Clinton didn't do those things
cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
>you just think I'm a shill because I disagree with you, not because my statements ate false

Because its pretty much every politician ever.

Even the e-mail shit is debatable because she is abusing the fact everyone in DC puts classified shit on devices it shouldn't be on. Which is a provon fact.

The war stuff? No different than the commie nonsense or Bush's fuck ups.

Don't like her one bit but the others are just as bad.

Clinton supporters just have nothing to constantly bitch about, so they're less vocal than Trump or Bernie supporters. They're mostly content with their lives and the direction of the country.

>Like how he was going to stop H-1B visa abuse?
Tech industry basically thrives right now on H-1B. He met with people in the tech industry and realized it was a terrible idea

As for Israel, Trumps always been pro-Israel.

>When he said women should be punished for abortions
If you make something illegal and somebody does it... of course they should be fucking punished. As for his walk back no excuses there

Again I'm voting Johnson but Trump as a person well would suck to be married to him with all his divorces and affairs but he's a decent upright individual. I just disagree with his kill the families of muslims policies and that we should torture our enemies for shits and giggles

>Yeah, that's exactly what I mean by idiotic, conspiracy theory drivel.
Ad-hominems aren't going to prove shit. Let's break that down.
>"Idiotic:"
UR DUMB

>"conspiracy theory:"
Yes, that's precisely what it is. I know the phrase carries stigma that you're trying to employ, but whatever.

>"drivel"
"Nonsense!"="Nuh-uh!"

Come on, man. My posts at least contain some degree of pattern recognition. Social pressure and stigma aren't even going to help you here. This is Sup Forums, not tumblr.

And yet, she's popular as fuck.
Feelsbadman

>not because Clinton is giving them anything in return

Kek, i should watch that movie one day.
They killed an american ambasador too for it right?

I'm not arguing about his policies. I'm saying someone who is "principled" doesn't constantly flip positions as frequently as Trump. Everything Trump says isn't based on facts, or what would be best for the country, but is simply whatever he thinks at the time will get more people to vote for him or donate to him.

If Trump finds out one of his positions or statements is losing him votes or donates, he immediately walks it back and says something completely contradictory.

>H-1B is good idea

Is that why I keep finding graduate STEMS doing burger flipping jobs or suffocating under loans?

>The "everybody-who-hates-Hillary-is-a-Trumper" narrative isn't going to fly.

It is going to fly. Trump is the only one of her opponents who had any kind of support, and even some bernieshits say they'll support Trump over her.

If you don't like Hillary, you're a Trumpfag, period.

Like 5% of Bernie supporters would vote for trump. Already ~75% said they would vote for Clinton. The vast majority of people who voted for Bernie are just blue-no-matter-who democrats who preferred Bernie, not Bernie or bust redditors.

shills in full force today, huh

>If you don't like Hillary, you're a Trumpfag, period.
Really, dude? You're going to say that unironically? Come on, man. You even said "some" up above, and now you're making a blanket statement in the very next line?

You know how stupid that statement is.

Way to parrot the narrative the MSM has been cramming down our throats for the past few months. "It's Hillary or Trump! Hillary or Trump! We must stop Trump! You're with us or against us! Be afraid!"

In any case, I won't be voting for either of them. Voting for the right-hand sock puppet and the left-hand sock puppet amount to the same thing: voting for the puppeteer.

first post best post

The day Trump tells AIPAC to go fuck itself, I'll believe that.

Those tend to be pot heads i.e. physics failures who thought they would be doing calculations and instead of SASS and R. You also get the people that think they deserve 100k starting that won't accept lower so they move in with mom and dad.

H-1B's I don't like them but I will admit /prog/riding work well the pay demanded by native citizens is too fucking high where as Indians will do the same work at relatively the same quality for 2/3 the pay

According to the madam secretary. Hell she even told a victims mother the video was the reason and then laughs about it later

Literally worse than Hitler

>The vast majority of people who voted for Bernie are just blue-no-matter-who democrats who preferred Bernie, not Bernie or bust redditors.
Sad, but true.

And yeah. Yeah, they are.

SQUAAAAWK!

Yeah fuck you.

There were something like 50 republican candidates this year, and everyone who wasn't a racist totalitarian was harassed out of the race for being too much of a “cuck”

Quit trying to push this meme that there are somehow different types of conservatives. Conservatives who aren't trumpfags are so few that they're not worth mentioning.

>still saying "first post best post"
You know it's "first post Durst post" now, right?

1. None of this proves that every single peron is either a Trump-lover or with Hillary.
2. You're right about your second line. Damned shame.
3. Your degree of cognitive dissonance is astounding. First it's "everyone who wasn't a racist totalitarian blah blah blah," indicating variety among conservatives. Then it was "variety among conservatives is a meme." Then you began the very next sentence, in the same line with "Conservatives who aren't Trumpfags." It's honestly funny to me.
4. You really are the same guy, right? Just level with me and be honest for a second.

>indicating variety among conservatives

That variety was never confirmed in the election results. It just proves that all of them were token minorities who were put there to give the party a better image.

Man thats fucked up!

that year

If she is elected, there will never be another choice for presidents....immigrants will dictate the results

1. The "election results" are horsecrap. You should know that by now if you've been watching this election. They can manufacture whatever they want.
2. Even assuming that this isn't the case, there are other explanations for that. Maybe the only people represented are Trumpfags because everybody else gave up, or independents who would otherwise have voted Republican tried to get Bernie in to spite Hillary.
3. What you're saying isn't even fucking true. In some states, around 11% fell for the "John Kasich is the moderate choice" narrative.
4. "Any minority who doesn't fall in line with the democrats is a house nigger!" Come on, dude.

>Keep regurgitating shit you read from breitbart, drudge report, and other tabloids.

Gotta love the damage control from her staffers; so fervently devoted to their goddess and always on time with the talking points. You're doing a great job there, lackey. No, she and her husband's corruption and crimes are well documented in several books and documentaries. Why have they not sued any of the authors for libel? Because they are true.

Vote for the lesser of two evils.

At least do something instead of sitting there with your thumb up your ass pretending your above it all.

the doubleschan meme is coming true

the first post is always a shill

You know what's funny

even Bibi doesn't like her

>Gotta love the damage control from her staffers; so fervently devoted to their goddess and always on time with the talking points.
I love you. Thank you for recognizing this.

No, they won't. The establishment will, just as it always has.

1. Hillary is NOT the lesser of two evils. America would at least know that Donald Trump is insane and react accordingly. They'll think Hillary's a fucking hero even as she steals and bombs and cuts shady deals. Fuck that. And even that's pretending that they aren't a damned monolith.
2. There wouldn't be people "correcting the record" if online narratives didn't matter.

Right?

PICK ONE TO REFUTE

Sanders is a strictly better candidate, if only for his stronger numbers.

Superdelegates undermine democracy; billionare campaign contributers have hand-picked Clinton.

The Clinton family's last legacy will be sabotaging the Democratic Party.

PICK THE EASY ONE

I don't get it. Maybe I'm a little dense and not very intelligent. I realize that actually elaborating upon these points and explaining them would likely a take a while, but could you please? I'm interested.

fortune.com/2016/04/08/panama-papers-sanders-clinton/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Yep she dindu nuffin she a gud girl. GO away shill you are a retarded faggot.

NO but you haven't shown ONE SOURCE THAT DISCREDITS THE MANY CLINTON SCANDALS. NOW EAT A DICK BITCH.

That's because....WAIT FOR IT...

SUCH A SOURCE DOESN'T EXIST!
I appreciate you calling out the femanon, too. Nice touch.

Everyone else left the race because they were getting abhorrent results. Their names still remained on the ballots but that didn't stop Trump from winning California with something like 80% of the votes. You are either in complete denial or you have severe mental issues that should make you unable to function correctly in society if you think Rand Paul is representative of a significant enough block of the Republican electorate.

Fuck off.

When did I even mention Rand Paul? Look, dude, stop pivoting and making a different argument every post. Let us not forget that my initial challenge was to the idiotic statement that everybody is either a Trumper or with Hillary. You can totally be dissatisfied with both, and you know it.

And again, I am as left as it gets, and I'm not willing to pretend that every single conservative is the same.

>Fuck off.
Is this the new "DELETE THIS?"

Nice trips. Succinct response. Solid post.

>you think Rand Paul is representative of a significant enough block of the Republican electorate
This made me sad

Rand would do an amazing job

>everybody is either a Trumper or with Hillary

Statistically, that is correct.

Sanders is just as blood thirsty going by his voting record. He's been in favor of every conflict since Kosovo.

>Statistically
Way to backpedal.

Also, let's see those statistics. I want numbers if you're going to make a bullshit claim like that. I bet you're rounding down a significant number of people.

The problem is that it has only been like this. The only difference is that now the internet makes it harder to control the public opinion. You are literally retarded for directing your hate towards her specifically instead of recognizing the systemic problems western democratic societies are suffering due to corruption, oligopolism and accumulation of capital.

I ain't even mad about the current situation, either we revolt completely when the situation becomes too miserable for the lower classes or we get completely eaten by the chinese.