Be honest Sup Forums. You are hoping for this flick to fail, aren't you?

Be honest Sup Forums. You are hoping for this flick to fail, aren't you?

Why do you hate strong womyn lead, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Llbvf_bwnE
buzzfeed.com/chowdad/alec-guinness-hated-star-wars-and-i-should-know-20egr?sub=4088776_7460506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be kino

writers for the movie said they do not care about white male fans so they are pandering to asians, women and fags

will pirate

Man white """""""""""people"""""""""" sure love to bitch and moan over nothing

It was just one of the three writers, and he's now the only one not attached to return for the next project. Disney did not appreciate him speaking out like that.

It wasn't like the fucking director or anything, chill out man.

According to early screenings the movie focuses more on her dad and the male lead than her. She's really more of a plot mover. Somebody described her as being more of the movies R2D2 than it's Luke/Rey.

I want it to fail because I want Disney to make Star Wars movies centered around the prequels and the Extended Universe.

i hope star wars in general continues to fail
the plinkett reviews combined with tortantic caused a part of me to die

I am excited the only reason I want it to fail is so I'm the only one that likes it and so they won't make a disappointing sequel

There were so many other options as far as side stories go and this is the first one we get

I like strong women, but they didn't hire one. They hired "generic white British actress" and she's bland and terrible.

>The audience meets Jyn as a young child when she's given a necklace with a Kyber crystal (the Force-attuned material used to power a lightsaber) by her mother Lyra (Valene Kane).

So the Death Star's laser is powered by these crystals apparently now.

WHAT?

Milla in Resident Evil is by far one of the best

It's gonna be nice and comfy. Can't wait until its out to download.

yeah it's a giant kyber crystal this was known long ago

Where are going to download it from? TPB?

>Making a woman abnormally physically strong = a "strong woman"

May as well say I'm not gonna see the next Matrix film because it has "strong computers". Women have different strengths to men. If you want to show a "strong woman", then show one who can keep their legs shut for the film and one who actually looks after their children.

By all means Greenberg, keep telling us that a woman is only strong when she can beat up guys twice her size.

That's pretty neat to see something from knights of the old republic in the films even though it might not be cannon

Also, young girls and women do not have fantasies of robbing banks or killing bad guys and rescuing people.

So it makes no sense for Disney to have female leads do all these type of stuff and expect young girls to have role models

I want it to fail because I want Star Wars to be laid to rest, and on a broader scale want the general contunous shitting on past classic modus operandi of Hollywood to cease

New scene
youtube.com/watch?v=4Llbvf_bwnE
Pure kino

>That feel when in 18 years time the vast majority of white women are gonna be bull dykes with 40 inch biceps

What if they said that they don't care about black audiences? The nogs would literally burn down a city

>Disney did not appreciate him speaking out like that.

So, the only difference is the one writer actually coming out?

I couldn't care less either way m8. If the reviews are good the first week, I'll probably go see it.

Yep. Star Wars ended in 1995 as far as I'm concerned. I in no way will support this soulless cashgrab that is a rape and explotation of people's nostalgia.

Stop using the word rape for trivial bullshit.

The crystals have been canon for a while mate

Ah I meant the video game storyline and whatnot

dude the force awakens made 2 billion with the movie alone not counting video games or toys

Disney is winning

The writer thinks the Empire is a white supremacist group and the Cunt in Charge of Star Wars doesn't want to cater to FUCKING WHITE MALES.

Should be reason enough to steer clear.

Are you that averse to checking your privilege that you refuse to see this film

I hate spinoffs with poor actors, terrible plots and awful CGI made within the space of a year. Seriously they started filming this shit last fucking year around September.

It's just Disney trying to recoup some of the investment and it's fucking pathetic desu lads

They have a cultural Marxist agenda and I don't want to support Disney's new Star Wars princess franchise.

>said no one ever

gender is a social construct

sex is what determines strength, aggression, and instincts

I don't want it to fail.
I just want Star Wars fatigue to happen quickly.
I know Star Wars is normie as fuck already but I just want normies to move onto the next thing.

I'm hoping it'll fail because the trailers for it so far have been a QA nightmare.

>No blast marks on the troopers
>Dead bodies can't stay in the same place
>Props magically go missing in between quick cuts
>Vader is literally in a halloween mask

The original trailer made it look dark and gritty, like the Rebels were actually up against insurmountable odds and wouldn't make it out alive. It was supposed to be an accurate representation of their run down, hobotown style bases, old equipment, and suicide missions.

But now it's just a family friendly, light hearted comedy about a recruited lady getting deathstar plans, featuring silly stormtroopers, with special guest appearance by darth vader for extra cashgrab value.

Source on this SJW shit? All I saw was the writer drawing parallels between Trump and the Empire.

What is this about white males are not welcome as our audience? Kathleen Kennedy isn't dumb enough to say that. At worst she said Star Wars is all inclusive and the retards left their containment board and called her a SJW

I just hope they don't fuck the pacing again and we end up with another sue

This. It looks like those fucking youtube fan films.

>That acting
my God it feels so forced with the way the bad guy is talking.. Mads is fine but the other guy sounds like he hasnt been given the proper direction to act in a proper manner

Star Wars is too big to fail, so it doesn't matter what salty kids want

>The writer thinks the Empire is a white supremacist group
So how the hell are the rebels meant to put on Empire gear if one of them isn't white? Won't the security spot the non white?

Empire really had the best asthetic of the entire series

I'm hoping star wars threads fail. I don't care about the movie

bugs me he didn't even get a haircut or shave for this galaxy saving op, i bet this scene is gonna be super wacky xD

>white supremacist

love this meme

I don't really care either way, I haven't followed it and all I know about it is the shitposting here.

All I want is for SW VIII to not suck. If Rian Johnson can do that, I will die satisfied.

I don't mind seeing a "strong female lead" but it shouldn't be at the expense of white males. This kind of exclusion is divisive and I'm tired of seeing it. I'm not even white by the way so don't give me that shit.

No, I want it to do good

I want Han Solo movie and episode 9 to fail

To be fair he deeply apologized on Twitter, I am sorry no, I don't have the link to the tweets but its 1am. I just think he wanted to make some nice and cute statement about how Star Wars is like a big giant hug to everyone a bit different and the KKK Empire was hehehe the bad guys, not really considering it might offend whites, I mean again, to be fair, its pretty crazy to ever imagine whites being offended about anything so this was a first time for him.

we all know you're him, just say the name so we can look it up, guy

I want it to do good

seems like the better movie for Star Wars fans than TFA

honestly the only people that hate it are triggered alt right insecure neckbeards

My only wish this Christmas is for it to be great.

>alt right aren't nazis or white supremacist racists!
>someone insulting nazis and white supremacy!? they must be talking about the alt right! dogpile them!

alt white hypocrites every time

Only idiots want the capeshits to be successful.

Why Disney keeps insisting on shilling for this garbage here.
It's a very unpopular movie here and most people pirate their shit anyways.
Discussions in Sup Forums can even generate toxic memes that could tarnish the image of the franchise.

So they're pandering to mexicans?

That was just something stupid that they said to try to make a point, the rebels show have black guys in the empire.

i can't see iger being so supportive of the PC nonsense, i think he's just being complacent and sitting back to let things go their way assuming it's all fine

he needs to take control already, disneyland/world aren't going to mean much if the subjects meant to attract people are headed by mongoloids trying to drive them into the ground with their personal agendas

>le strong womyn stole the plans for the deathstar and saved the universe
bitch, Kyle Katarn stole em
fuck this movie

no, im hoping for it to be good,, but expect it to be disappointing.

Will ever get a movie where the Empire isn't cartoonishly evil? Are there even any books like this?

>and he's now the only one not attached to return for the next project

Source?

If at any point this was good it was before they reshot half of the movie.

Now it's bland trash.

Im tired of Mary Sue protagonists.
Ether writers can learn to write women or they can fuck off with the self inserts and women pandering.

>EMPIRE IS FULL OF EVIL CIS MALE
>it takes a cis male to take out the empire
AHAHAHAHA

Hey, what's in this pic, Sup Forums?

That's right. Naked old man Vader.

>can he quip?
>well, no. He's Darth Va-
>SCRAPPED

ANYTHING WITH THE BRAND STARWARS ON IT IS UNFLOPPABLE

BUT THIS MOVIE WILL DEFINITELY UNDERPERFORM TFA, THE NOVELTY OF THE FIRST STARWARS MOVIE IN A DECADE IS ALREADY USED UP

THE WRITER OF ROGUE ONE CALLED THE EMPIRE WHITE SUPREMACIST PUTTING DARTH VADER AND STORM TROOPER MERCHANDISE IN JEOPARDY, AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE MOVIES ARE JUST ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE MERCH

TAKING THE MALE DEMOGRAPHIC FOR GRANTED IS WHAT BOMBED GHOSTBUSTERS 2016, ENOUGH GURLPOWER FOCUS IN NU-STARWARS WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE AN EFFECT, KUCK FATIGUE

I don't give a fuck, I want it to be good because I just really like Star Wars.

I still remember first time I watched Star Wars, being about a meter high and standing on the floor of a bar surrounded by drunk grownups and watching Return of the Jedi on mute or just not high enough to not be drowned out by drunk people.

First thing I remember thinking was cool. Fuck all the race and gender bullshit, I just want my fucking Star Wars.

Bane?

>Disney's new Star Wars princess franchise.

I literally watched that DS9 episode for the first time two days ago.

I will rape you over trivial bullshit

wtf i love traps now

>this soulless cashgrab
Because the original trilogy didnt have a shit load of toys and cash-ins.

>Be honest Sup Forums. You are hoping for this flick to fail, aren't you?

I hope all films with a racist genocidal political agenda fail.

Ok but you saw this exact movie last year minus the dull Marvel color grading.

Wich ones? There are like four deathstars nigga those plans are common shit

Poor old user's through the looking glass now. Bet you didn't even notice it happening.

#MakeStarWarsWhiteAgain

>>le strong womyn stole the plans for the deathstar and saved the universe

WOMYN DO EVERYTHING MEN JUST TAKE THE CREDIT :^)

ALSO WHY IS THE ROGUE ONE STRONK MARYSUE WHITE? FUCKING RACISTS

>The bad penny first dropped in San Francisco when a sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times. His elegant mother nodded with approval. Looking into the boy’s eyes I thought I detected little star-shells of madness beginning to form and I guessed that one day they would explode.
>“I would love you to do something for me,” I said.
>“Anything! Anything!” the boy said rapturously.
>“You won’t like what I’m going to ask you to do,” I said.
>“Anything, sir, anything!”
>“Well,” I said, “do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?”
>He burst into tears. His mother drew himself up to an immense height. “What a dreadful thing to say to a child!” she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities.

Based.

>Stop using the word rape for trivial bullshit.

Does it trigger you?

Any straight white male paying to watch this film is a pathetic beta manchild faggot.

Grow up and stop living in your fantasy worlds.

It won't fail, but I don't think people will like it as much as they want to.

fuck off disneyfag.

I want disney star wars to fail because they have proven themselves to be fucking hacks.

Between capeshit and this, all they want is to sell fucking kids toys. Fuck them.

Based.

Most on here could do with following this advice.

I absolutely fucking hate grown adult male star wars manchildren fans.

You disgust me.

>poor baby libtard is confused by all his own strawmen and labels not being consistent.
>thinks it's the other side being illogical

every time.

buzzfeed.com/chowdad/alec-guinness-hated-star-wars-and-i-should-know-20egr?sub=4088776_7460506

>tfw HDKORSUB rip is released within days and I avoid giving money to the disneyjews

ARE THEIR FACES UNINTENTIONALLY HILARIOUS OR ARE THEY TRYING FOR A QUIRKY FISH OUT OF WATER LAUGH, I'M ASSUMING ITS THE LATTER BUT CAN NEVER BE SURE THESE DAYS

Terrible thread. You're fucking embarrassing people.

>weak response

lel just admit that you're a bunch of racists and retarded neo nazis