/cric/

England 458
South Africa 90/2 (28.1 ov)

rural essex edition

Is shitting on designated streets a sport now?

pikey shithole

#banter #kek #btfo

rural essex is quintessential england

you mispelled rural kent

what's there to see in chelmsford?

South Africa's innings basically rests on Elgar and QdK's shoulders now, how can anyone think these quotas are a good thing?

nothing except my eyes while i gaze lovingly into your eyes while we frot lad

Horse racing and slags.

It's a team representative of South Africa, ie whites doing all the work and the black men failing repeatedly for extended length of time

Shan't be going to Chelmsford

You forgot about the part where you pay 45% tax and then have to pay for private services because the public ones don't work.

Faf's absence will lose the game for SA cap this

reminder i will absolutely heem anyone at tekken who dares to step foot in chelsmford

Shan't be going to Chelmsford

Is JP Duminy related to JP Morgan?

in you im LO-sssttttt
inn you im lost

when's something going to fucking happen

Blade 2 is decent lads

never even heard of chelmsford, sounds shit though

Tell me about Chelmsford

Anyone wanna finger my bumhole?

some bloke in chelmsford

ermm chelmsford is literally a great bbritish stronghold sweaty, even the romans could hardly conquer it. chelsmford is basically the centre of the world

Impressive work from Elgar so far, if not quite as much Pomp and Circumstance as we might have expected. Perhaps we`ll see some of the Wand of Youth post tea

walking the dog lads

nah it's irrelevant mate, don't kid yourself

I must say Elgar is quite an Enigma with his bowling variations, surprising he never bowled but he is looking the part as a batsman so far

where u from sam, let me guess somewhere irrelevant up north. sad!

Think I might just be the only person on /cric/ who rates Javagal Srinath

yeah

Why does Poominy still exist?

>sam
who?
and I come from the midlands

over

love moeen ali

these two wouldn't be playing if it weren't for quotas

|>and I come from the midlands
wow brilliant, feel sorry for you bro

derby isn't that bad tbf

Bavuma will score a historic century in the homeland of the colonial oppressor today

>doominy and poovuma at 4 and 5
holy shit this series is not going to end well for south africa

waitrose england shirts > natwest england shirts

haha, priceless

>poominy

hate broad

south africa are going to lose this test match extremely badly,lol!

an england victory is always justice

thinking rn

might become a huge england fanboy for a business idea

im a moth
who just wants to share your light
im just an insect
trying to get out of the night

how do you pronounce Theunis

next wicket will fall before score reaches 150

>Bavuma at the crease
literally perfect odds

friendly reminder kazuya did absolute nothing wrong

>bavuma is 27
>test average of 31
>fc average of 37
>strike rate of 44
>he is a guaranteed pick from now until he retires due to muh quota
then the saffer administrators get butthurt when genuine international quality players like KP, trott (pre aussies blowing him out) abbott either go to england

should have been in the team the entire time

the quota system is literally just an assault on the game, they want to see south africa lose becauce cricket represents stuff they hate

Have you seen how terrible our soccer team is?
They are just so incompetent that anything they get their shit coloured hands on turns to ruins.

it's a shame
the superior dutch man NEEDS to be playing test cricket, they're literally built for it
wish the bantu didn't colonise south africa and instead the more athletic blacks were there

how does the quota system even work, who is counted as coloured? amla, duminy, philander do they count? because if you count those 3+bavuma+rabada you would appear to have 5 in the team, and that quota seems harsh

something like 6 coloureds, two of which have to be 100% black africans

i think it's 5 coloured and 2 of them have to be black

Once Amla retires or Rabada and Philander get injured South African cricket will end

so in a theoretical best world, you would have a side of:
1. elgar (white)
2. ?
3. amla
4. De Villiers (white)
5. Du Plessis (white)
6. ?
7. De Kock (white)
8. ?
9. Rabada
10. Morkel (white)
11. Steyn (white)
you have 6 out of the best 8 south africans are white, to meet the quota you arbitarily have to stick 3 coloured players in the last 3 slots and pray they are competent

missing one black

your soccer team should have a minimum 2 white player quota policy, disgaceful how explicitly anti-white your country is. mahavag playing in front of based simon harmer. go figure

the only ones ive seen play around the test team are bavuma and phiginso (not sure his name, the medium fast guy who got tonked in the odis) neither of which appear to be good enough to play international cricket. if you are going to pick bavuma at 6 in a perfect world you would have morris instead of him, and move de kock up to 6 and have harmer bat 8

nobody even really knows, its the most poorly thought out thing ever. like if u have 3 black african players, 3 more 'coloured' players will be a request.but thats just such a specific and niche requirement. its just such an inherently racist system, which is ironic obviously as thats what its meant to stand against.i realise that its hypothetical as lots of coloured people play cricket, but still its just retarded and not well thought out at all

suffice to say, a fucking poo is starting instead of based harmer. imagine my shock. poos have way less claim to the land than english people who basically built the country

dutch did that mate

hmm maybe, not really

the 'coloured' thing makes it seem like an anti-white thing more than anything, if they said 'you have to pick 3 native black african (or from that descent) players' it would make more sense, but if south africa is like literally any country ever all the poos will be playing cricket tons anyways, and create chances for themselves due to the sheer amount of them that will end up in the first class system ie england

yeah exactly,its explicitly anti-white

think it's based on cape coloureds and indians are included because it's convenient

Actually Blade 2 sucks ass

del Toro is a hack

OG blade is an absolutely sick film

Yeah going to rewatch it tomorrow I reckon

absolute killer of a movie

>umpball

OG blade was so sick, I literally threw up 3 times watching it

>umpires call

yeah good cricket

umpires call is completely flawed and retarded

Did not enjoy Blade 2

I barely have the attention span to watch a film in one sitting anymore
big fan of the sub 90 minute film
150min is the absolute limit, if it's longer than that I won't even bother

4/198 at the day's close

is de bruyn elite

why don't they just break the partnership? seems like a good idea to me

sa all out for 293 tomorrow

Business idea:
Throw the ball at the wicket

>Throw
alri murali

listening to ITAOTS

Lads can Worcestershire be the official team of /cric/ please? We're getting fucked by the so-called """Birmingham Bears""" at the moment, but we're probably the comfiest cricketing county in the world.

>"rabada's just protecting de kock"

Why was eoin Morgan axed as captain? Is it just because he's Irish?

>domestic t20 competition starts the same day as a test series while there's still a first class match being played
whoever is in charge of scheduling at the ecb is a fucking retard

morgan's still the ODI captain