Orlando checking in

10 miles from ground zero

Are you armed for bear, my man?

>tfw gay orlando resident
Sup Forums comfort me pls

Thanks man.

F

Gay guy from Orlando here.
Thank god ive never been interested in going to any of the clubs.
Grindr is good enough for me.

Not yet, unfortunately

The only thing I can think of to help you cope in these sad times is a Publix Ultimate sub, they're on sale for $4.99 this weekend

Tampafag here, just heard the news. gonna be an exciting day at work since everyone will be talking about it.

Duuuuvvaalllll checking in.

No. Get shot you degernate

thanks my dudes

Sorry, the kikes have destroyed any chance fags had at getting accepted through conventional means by keeping to themselves and not shoving their gay shit down everyone's throats.

The overton window has shifted and your only choice is to go back in the closet and live normally. Serves you right for getting in bed with Marxist pinkos.

Cape Coral checking in! Thank god there are like no real huge gay clubs where I live.

No tears now brother, now is the time to fight.

Executive airport - reporting in.

who /panhandle/ here?

>that based feel when no muslims

Kikebook making sure I am safe since it knows just about everything about me anyways. Can't it just secretly webcam me. Lazy fucks.

There's only one in Jax that's big. But then again, there's also only one mosque that's "big".

Good thing the USMC has been buzzing the fuck out of it all morning with helos.

561 here

This will unite the state and we WILL vote RED this November.

I can only hope that the LGBT movement wakes up and realizes that the Islamic community is their worst nightmare of hatred, bigotry, and are truly life threatening.

>no muslims in the panhandle
Dude, you realllllly need to check google maps.

any1 else have this safety check in garbage on facebook? god whys that even a thing

be strong homobro, have a beer

Gainesville checking in.

Facebook friends with people who hid in the bathrooms during the shooting. Crazy stuff.

Buy a gun. Learn how to use it. Vote trump.

South Orlando reporting for duty.

go shoot a fucking mosque you fucking piece of shit, fucking do it.

Most of us already do "live normally." The LGBTQXYZ "community" is just the loud, obnoxiously visible tip of the iceberg.

Whereas you might not be gay, but you're being a total faggot about your own beliefs, pushing yourself to ridiculous extremes, sacrificing credibility for attention.

>tfw you were born 400 feet from the shooting

It's a sad day for all

Fort Lauderdale here, what's up?

Vote Trump. Don't let the media sway you with their narrative. Muslims and gays cannot coexist. Will you join the fight or perish like a dog?

84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html

Hey, you guys may be a bunch of morons south of the St. Marys River, but hey, we got your backs up here in Georgia.

Jacksonville here

Former /941/ fag here and glad as fuck I moved out of that burning hell hole.

Enjoy your deathtrap fellow Floridians.

813 here.
They've killed our brothers, even if they were degenerates. This is personal now

Im a moderate aussie muslim, ask me anything.

Tampa here. Kill em all.

already voted trump during the primary

>mfw my libshit friend is going apeshit over this

Naples checking in. I feel bad that this happened. It sucks.

same hows it goin

Hey they are the ones speaking "for" you while you stay silent and let them destroy the country. Guilty by association.

how soon can you kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.

are you moderate fuckers even worth taking the risk on the extremists?

Sick in bed, my gf who is pretty lib is crying about this and I'm slowly trying to get her to see that Muds are the problem

Broward reporting

West palm beach here on the border of greenacres. I woke up to friends and family in nj asking if I was okay. Lol I don't think they realise how big florida is

>Attack on US soil
>No based Florida man to rise from the swamps with his dick in a gator to clense the state
>Is Arthurian legend untrue?

ayyyyy

KILL ALL FAGS!!!!

>muslim attack happens in florida
>shoots up a bunch of literal faggots
>literally killing hillary voters while at the same time swaying the rest of the foam boy community towards the Don.

Muzzies gonna muzz, but this couldn't have been a more perfect scenario. Florida is guaranteed

I keep seeing Orlando being mentioned, did something happen there? Can't be important, German Reuters has "40 injured in hooligan riots" as their top news.
Also dat Clinton.
Somebody please nuke us.

Coral Springs here.

Had an argument 3 days ago with some family members about Islam.

My extremely liberal cousin going to school at FSU texts me

>"If you're trying to use this and say all Muslims are bad kick them out and go kill them all I don't wanna hear it. I don't want you texting me about any more politics Muslims racist shit. Keep it to your fucking self."

He texted me first which was glorious.

Australia here, all kinds of things going on at military bases right now. People are saying orders are all crocs have to be ready to move out within 24h if florida requests assistance.

>tanned awoo
a cute!

Kys faggot
Lakeland reporting in
Lord Grady Judd keeps us safe here in Polk County

Tampa Fag reporting in. About to go to UCF in a couple weeks should I be worried? Not gay btw

Great, whatever.

Wait a minute. It was one fucking guy killed/injured over 100 dudes?

I thought the gays were good at bumrushing.

Good meme op.

Just after 9/11, we used to joke that all the Floridian mosques getting built were future missile silos.
They're literally recruitment and training centers.
America is not exactly winning her bout with cancer

Thanks for the invite cunt. Good to see some Poojabbers being removed

What about us? We had gay marriage first!

AND I WANT TO SEE BLOOD, KILL THEM ALL.

Kill yourself, kaffir.

Miami reporting
WAKE ME UP

Top shitpost m8 keep it up

We'll get those savages yet.

Just remember to appeal to all your friends and family's feelings by pointing out that it could have been you and that we need to hunt down every last one of 'em just on principle.

Anyone else /fortpierce/ this guy lived like 5 minutes from me

4 miles away

All homosexuals will vote for Trump now, right?

RIGHT???

You sound like a creepy stalker.

#YoSoyOrlando #Latinos4Trump #GaysAgainstSharia

Muslims are invading our state. I see them all the time up in north jacksonville. Its disgusting who is letting them in? I thought we were conservative down here? What is wrong with our immigration policy?

904 st aug reporting in.

might get myself a pub-sub today

There is no such thing as a moderate muslims. The "moderates" support ways of life that we in the western world find to be barbaric.

When one would yell, "Three guys just got shot in the face by the bathroom!!"
Ten fags would mistakenly run over to the shooter.
You would think they would instinctively use the back door.

duvalllllll ayyee

I go to jewCF and you shouldn't really be worried unless you eat at chick-fil-a as its often crowded and I would imagine a great target. The second some muslim bombs the UCF chick-fil-a is the second everyone at UCF votes trump.

I hope you all are working on some dank memes for later

I was gonna go to sleep but i guess thats not happening

YOU BEFRIEND FAGGOTS???

Winter Park here.

Everyone I know is suddenly an open trump supporter now. Gee I wonder what happened....

I live 3-4 miles from downtown Orlando. Heard a shit ton of cop cars at 3am last night. Weird knowing how close this was to me.

All my friends are safe tho.

I can't give you solace but I can offer you revenge brother, if you know of any mosques or other mudslime strong holds then know is the time to strike, blood for blood is. It is the only way.

Wait what happened?
I just woke up

What is it with Floridians and their weird worship of Australians?

They just think you're gay.

321 reporting in. No internet. Having to use my cell service

what area

>shit ton
More than usual? There's a cop sirens on going bye like every other night.

50 fags got obliterated by some muslim gunman in a nightclub in Florida.

Sounds gr8, m8.

Another version

Panama City Beach. Biggest spring break shit hole in the world.

Clearwater reporting in. Seen three squad cars pull over and arrest a clearly Islamic-looking guy with dress and a beard early this morning. Wanted to tell the cops if they could just do a summary execution, damn legal rights.

Starship Troopers: Kill Mudslims Edition

Looks like he missed one.

Me too

Fucking perfect. Muslim kills 50 whiny SJWs in a gay club.