Yes, no one in the UK is shot by Islamic terrorists with AR-15s...

Yes, no one in the UK is shot by Islamic terrorists with AR-15s. Thats because the Muslims are too busy raping your women and cucking your country into oblivion to give thought to shooting you. And if they did want to, they'd use AK's or bombs, which you Europeans should be well acquainted with by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwZbVM7KGhU
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dKtApkJ7Btg
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-hunt-for-deadly-ak47-949624
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of guns did the guys in Paris use?

Islam favors AK.

fuck piers morgan

>i dont have stairs in my house
>guess what i've never fallen down stairs in my house!

Countries where strict gun control sort of works:
UK
Japan
New Zealand

See the pattern?

Well since he brought it up
How many shootings have their been with a AR-15?

didn't the guy have a bomb too? If he didn't have a gun, he would have just blown up the bomb.

i always prefered the AK47 in CS1.3-to1.6
the way it looks and the sound it makes is just music to my ears.

but im not a muslim.
pls not every AK lover is a muslim or a terrorist.
#AKtolerance not all AK users etc.

was an awp/eagle fag

London the criminal capital of Europe.

Tens of thousands of deaths by stabbing. Never have violent criminal been this high. Its a epidemic.

Waaaay less people died when everyone had guns.

Skyrocketing development.

Dont believe media lies!!

Yea but even in cs their the terrorist gun.

I hate the aks spray pattern in GO so I use the gali or the SSG 553 or an mp7 for poor rounds t side

Also AWP, but who doesn't love the AWP?

Bombs are banned in UK
Guess what?
people still blew up the fucking subway

Deagle AWP is the best load out for people who can aim.

I used to play Crossfire with AWM and Anaconda

>No one ever gets shot in the UK
Yeah, they get blown up instead

>Be Piers Morgan
>Get punched in the face by Jeremy Clarkson

goddamnit there are WAAAAY too many threads about this to post about how im autistically butthurt that THEY DONT KNOW IF THE WEAPON THE PERP USED WAS SELECT-FIRE CAPABLE OR NOT AND IT PROBABLY WASNT, MAKING IT A SIMPLE LONG GUN OR RIFLE, NOT A FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLE

IM NOT EVEN USING CAPS LOCK IM HOLDING SHIFT THATS HOW PISSED I AM FUCK SAKE

nah instead you get stabbed and raped with syrian dick

???

There would be far more people killed during a government attempt to the disarm the American public than by simply letting people people arms.

We need to drive on the wrong side of the road?

Is Piers still in the US? If so, someone beat his ass. He really needs it.

>tfw no one has refuted him yet

Come on burgers, put some effort into it you fat retarded cunts.

If you hate America so much Piers, then move the fuck back to the UK. Fucking cunt

>AR-15s
Banned in Britain?

Are they Bollocks..

this
peoples don't understand that banning stuff won't change anything, since peoples will always find a way to get gun;

Indeed. I'll fire CS up again sometime.

Did UK ever sell AR-15s?

Leftists have already forgot about all the terrorist attacks in Europe. I've seen plenty of twitter posts saying "this kind of thing only happens in America ban gunz"

AR-15s are not assault rifles goddammit.

The IRA killed plenty of Brits in the UK with AR-15s.
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA&feature=youtu.be

Salty amerifat because your guns didn't save your own people.
>feels good to not live in fear of being shot

Why not just ban murder? That should stop it.

The fact is Britain has far less gun deaths than America because, surprise surprise, there are no guns.

America has a serious problem with violence and needs to be disarmed. And you will because you have no arguments beside "muh constitution" and "muh feels".

The constitution is an piece of irrelevant piece of paper that has already been amended multiple times.

Join the rest of the civilised world already you cunts.

It is true though.

Piers Morgan needs to shut the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=dKtApkJ7Btg

>London the criminal capital of Europe
Strange, would have thought it would be Stockholm by now

We got plenty of semi autos available and we dont have nutcases of that degree. Americans are the damn problem, not guns.

>inb4 muh 5round mags
that pin is easy as hell to take out

They're letting in more Muslims?

Those were AR-18s
Believe it or not, the two are as different as you can get, except that they're chambered in the same caliber

>Heroin is banned in the UK
>Guess what
>Nobody has Heroin

ggnore

Why does this fucking cuck think he can try tell americans what to do?

IT WAS JUST A RELIGION OF PEACE BRO

Nobody likes Piers Morgan, he doesn't speak on our behalf

IRA are scum and killed just as many of their own countrymen

Come and try, you limey cunt.

I've been waiting for the chance to wipe the U.K off the map.

>guns become illegal
>law abiding individuals don't have guns
>criminals still do

Good job. Firearms are just tools, and people who want one to use illegally probably don't give a shit about the consequences, and will find one to use whether it's legal or not.
There needs to be less focus on firearm control and more focus on asshole control.

The IRA had both.

>IRA are scum and killed just as many of their own countrymen
false

Yes, gun bans helped paris so well.

Since when terrorists respect the law though ?

This

Can anyone think of any reason as to why we wouldn't be better off with Britain dead?

You don't need an assault rifle to commit heinous acts of islamic terrorism. Lee Rigby's assassination can attest to that.

you have fewer gun deaths because your blacks didn't arrive through the slave trade and are relatively well-off as a result. Despite immigration and London your society is still more homogeneous than ours.

Oh how I wish I lived in the Commonwealth!

fuck off Tiers Morgan.

They're all islands?

They are all islands

Tens of thousands of deaths? What? The entire UK only has 500 something murders a year, even less than Chicago whilst having like 30x more people.

Kek I love Piers. Everything he tweets makes this entire board chimpout on cue.

Heavens! What a scary looking gun! *clutches pearls, faints, wakes up, proceeds to suck european dick*

What kind of assault weapons were used in 9/11? Did firearm ban prevent Paris and Brussels?

Tell that to the IRA Piers

Please die Piers

It's harder to traffic guns onto an island.

this triggers the yuro.

Big guy
How many arabs have you shot with that gun?

This, AK is trash tier in GO

normalize the amount of guns and your deaths per gun is higher than america's bruv

No computers and no internet. No modern civilisation. No destruction of the EU. No destruction of globalism.
There are a lot of reasons.

Liberals : "We can't outlaw drugs, the war on drugs is a failure, we can't keep illegal aliens out, what are you gonna do, knock on doors, round people up, let's give them amnesty ... BAN GUNS NAOW!!"

Nah they just get mass raped and beheaded in your streets while London burns

Is it true that niggers don't use AR15'S because they need something smaller because they never know when someone is going to try and kill them?

We don't have AKs either.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-hunt-for-deadly-ak47-949624

There's a reason we call it gunchester.

knives are banned in uk.
nobody ever gets beheaded with those in the uk

Kinder eggs are banned in burgerland and nobody died from them.

archipelagos-------****************************

In memes.

>Beheaded
One time. All the people there were pussies/tourists and should have thrown rocks at the muslims.

>Mass raped
Rotherham? Yeah, it was a fucking disgrace and everyone knew it. It happened because of liberals being liberals. It doesn't happen anymore, due to people being more aware and the Labour fucks knowing they'll be arrested if they ever allow it again (also Tory govt.). Meanwhile, people are still being shot in America because of 'muh 2nd amendment'.

>London burns
It's not 1666.

you read a load of normie tweets from cucked brits

then came here to roast us when we fucking agree with you ya stupid bellend!

we know things are shit here! we want guns!

grill the cucks in the comments of piers morgon not us you daft twat

ban was lifted in 2013 mate.

free speech is banned in the uk and nobody ever died from it

the whole movement was disgusting, the Easter rising started with Irish Republicans shooting dead an unarmed Irish policeman, and after the return of Irishmen from WW1 you mistreated them for "fighting for the British"

Only a 3rd of the country was interested in a republic but they forced it through violence and murder, even after we defeated the uprising we still allowed you a vote for independence because we're such evil opressors only for you to later start a campaign which attacked civilians and used women and children as combatants

Norway
France
Belgium

ULSTER IS BRITISH!

NO SURRENDER!

last time you guys had a big one was 7/7 over 10 years ago

>France
>gun control works

#deportpiersmorgan

Guns for gays needs to apparently become a thing. Milo Yiannopoulos is ahead of his time

AR-15s are not banned in the UK though...

My guess is that bombs are banned in the UK too. That sure helped on 7/7, huh?

AKs are rifles of peace!

>UK
>Violent crime capital of europe
>"gun control sort of works"

Get a life bin that knife

they should throw jail every man in usa who owns a gun. let everybody 1 month to give all their weapons to officials and that's it. no more gun selling

>LAWFUL EXCUSE DOES NOT INCLUDE SELF DEFENSE
what the fuck britain?

Not even that bad: 52 people died, and they had to use TATP.

>Ban TATP

I'd say Rotherham was bigger though, but that happened due to Liberals being cucks and would happen in the US if you had enough muslims (you have niggers to do that job for you). It won't happen now, as long as Labour don't come to power again.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

>Muslims are cucking your country

>A muslim has just committed the largest mass shooting in US history and burger breath here says we're the cucked ones.

Why would they shoot people already under Sharia Law?