I fucking hate the media and their sensationalist bullshit so goddamn much

I fucking hate the media and their sensationalist bullshit so goddamn much.

Sandy Hook was by far the worst.
Orlando just had a higher kill count

they mean worst by number of kills

I don't even know what to say in this thread

i like how it took the media an entire week to release pictures of the gunman for sandy hook. probably cause he was white. they also did not call it terrorism thats interesting too.

Why would it be terrorism?

>believing the merchant of lies that sandy hook was real.

>Sandy Hook

Never heard of it

Number of kills are always used as definition of worst.

>Bunch of dead degenerates
Am I supposed to give a shit?

Children are only worth half as much as adults

Just now on CNN, Congressman from CA

>MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT WEAPONS
>no comment on Islam

HERE WE GO

but this was the ruling class getting attacked this time goyim, you know the superior homosexuals. sandy was just lowly white children and fuck them right.

they're fellow americans bro. who gives a shit about what they do in their bedroom.

>he's not a utilitarian

Discarded.

Fuckin kek, I'm a fisheries researcher working with salmon and we have something for this called AEQ (adult equivalency)

They jumped the gun hard for Sandy Hook

Remember how the media put his brother's picture up all over the news?

>angsty autistic kid has autistic fit and shoots kids
>angsty historically homophobic religious muzzie shoots homos

You really are an idiot.

This is by far worse then samdy hook. By orders of magnitude.

A childs life is slightly less then that of an adult, as the adult better understands suffering. Adults have a much bigger circle of acquaintances, meaning MORE people are impacted by an adults death.

Compared to a child death that only effects the parents.

Shut the fuck up op.

Bring dich um, du schwule Sau!

>be american
>ahah stupid france 130 dead, in america we shoot him instantly
>mfw ONE mudshit was enough to kill 50 ppl

I wonder if Obammy will get up on live TV and cry a few crocodile tears for our fallen faggots today.

>homos
>american

>Gunman Identified As OMAR MIR SEDDIQUE MATEEN; Born To Afghan Parents

what?

>Gunman Identified As OMAR MIR SEDDIQUE MATEEN; Born To Afghan Parents

really?

sandy hook didnt happen though

if Obama had a son...

Kids:
>brand new
>full life ahead with vast, almost unlimited potential.
>bring joy and youthfulness to an entire community
>give parents motivation to do well, live good lives, keep economy moving.
>have potential to grow into game changers in the way of scientists, mathmeticians, musicians, athletes etcc.
>all cut down before they were old enough to think for themselves and form their own opinions

Gays in Orlando Night Club
>Homosexual adults
>well past disillusionment; already experienced enough life to form their own opinions
>use their free will for unrestricted debauchery, spreading diseases amongst each other and out into the world
>instead of cultivating their potential or reinforcing morals or values in the community, their fucking each other in the ass in dirty bathroom stalls, waking up the next morning, and serving you coffee and the local artisan cafe.
you people are just narrow minded. (Stupid)

Gays > kids in Liberals' eyes

>You are narrow minded gays aren't worth shit

These are weird times.

buh buh the liberals support the muslims!

>serving you coffee and the local artisan cafe.
if they're better at it than the retards who work at my local starbucks then i have no problem with this

Yeah plus this was more of an organized thing. Shady Hook was one and done. This could happen again next weekend if there are more people involved.

It's also telling, the worst shooting situation in the country was a Muslim killing gay people. What's the media going to do then? It's not a white guy, but he did kill innocent gay people.

This also helps Trump, since it proves his point.

>These are weird times.

its 2016. Welcome. and im not saying they aren't worth shit. I'm saying 100 years ago, without modern medicine, most of those gays would have already been maxed out of their life expectancy.

there's too many people like you who don't realize that modern medicine and convenience has totally destroyed your natural instinct which can make you as pacified, ignorant and helpless as a newborn even into adulthood.

I mean.. In america, what is the life worth of a homosexual consumer that doesn't reproduce?
A) not as much as an American consumer that will reproduce more american consumers / workers.