Why do Americans call themselves the land of the free?

They have a sham democracy controlled by the rich where you die in the street from lack of health care and there are routine race riots. Also they start aggressive wars against defenseless countries for corporate profits.

At least China has never started an aggressive war against a neighboring country in living memory and the CCP actually cares about the people's requirements instead of enriching companies and military contractors.

>At least China has never started an aggressive war against a neighboring country in living memory

t. Han

How many renminbin do you get paid per post, Xiang?

>t. Zhang

Example please

50 cents Chinese RMB which equates to about 0.07 US dollars.

If Xiang can type at a speed of 120 wpm (like moi) then he can theoretically make around 60 yuan which is around $8 USD.

Do this for an hour and you have $480.

Not bad if you ask me. Too bad that the only thing preventing him from taking advantage of this commission is the flood limit imposed by Hiro, ruling dicktator of Sup Forums.

This is all under the assumption that Xiang has a Sup Forums pass to get pass Google captcha.

Please explain what happened in Tibet.

>China has never started an aggressive war against a neighboring country in living memory

Yet, it's more or less true. At least, the parts related to America.

what are you talking about? The Chinese started a land war against Vietnam in the late 70s and nearly went to war with Taiwan in the 90s. Do you not remember them shooting rockets over the Taiwanese strait?

I remember that. It was lulzy. Good times. Good times.

Fuck taiwan.

Yeah when Bill Clinton sent the US 7th Fleet to Taiwan and told them "Bring it."

They spilled their spaghetti and retreated in haste.

t. parachute kid

>the CCP actually cares about the people's requirements
This is a troll, right?

>Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Taliban-ruled Afghanistan
>Defenseless countries
I'll admit we made a lot of mistakes in these wars, but claiming these countries wuz gud boyz who dindu nuffin is just wrong.

>The land of the free

No freedom to teach science in schools and no freedom to sell sex toys in Alabama.

>Why do Americans call themselves the land of the free?
They are brainwashed into doing so.It is just a phrase they repeat,they do not understand it.

P.S. China is simply a different type of cancer.

If China is so great why did your parents leave?

>Bulgarians

Lol shan't

>this image
disgusting

Would kill to rangeban Aussie IPs until they deal with their chink infestation

That's not very freedom of you my awkwardly English speaking friend

>CCP actually cares about the people's requirements instead of enriching companies and military contractors.

you cant recover anymore

why do diaspora chinks know NOTHING about china. are those western sources cherrypicked that hard?

>invade vietnam because they removed pol pot
>invade tibet because muh empire
>invade south korea because they were losing their buffer zone

nah chinks are shit fuck em. free asia alliance must be formed to defend against chinkistan.

i was unironically defending china the last china thread but this triggers me.

Best way to enslave people without them going into rebellion is to release a meme saying they are free people.

an american was so triggered that he took the time to make this shit

Why do Americans claim to be the land of the free when they have bigger prisoner population than Stalin era Soviet Union had? Fucking lol-

>They have a sham democracy controlled by the rich
As it turns out, they don't. Otherwise Trump would never have won the election. Of course, realistically impact of a random individual is very small. But - they do have the vote.
>where you die in the street from lack of health care
Yeah their healthcare is shit when you're poor. But apparently they like it that way.
>and there are routine race riots.
That is an expression of freedom. It's not very convenient and people get killed or hurt, but such is the price.
>Also they start aggressive wars against defenseless countries for corporate profits.
Not really. If anything they do it for geopolitical and strategical reasons. And countries they invade have recently been almost exclusively shit to begin with.

>At least China has never started an aggressive war against a neighboring country in living memory and the CCP actually cares about the people's requirements instead of enriching companies and military contractors.
well this is just bullshit load of drivel with chinese support for north korea and its aggressive naval expansionism. I can kinda understand their atrocious treatment of their own people as coming from ideology that disregards individual but it's certainly nothing to be proud of.
>CCP actually cares
Yeah sure.

>CCP cares
Not really, I'm from China and it's horribly censored and authoritian. If they cared they wouldn't feel the need to stop people from using google, fucking google, to stop people from finding out about their wrong doings.

Whats your opinion of your ABC peers? Apparently you guys outnumber ABCs even in their own country

I'm not sure what you mean? If it's an ethnic group then I'm not sure since my city was just Han+Hui

ABC is Australian born chinese. People born in and grew up in Australia by chinese migrant parents. You can pick them out by their Australian speaking English accents

It's ironic, like 'land of the brave'

Whats your opinion of ABCs faggot

Tbf how else are you supposed to arrest people in wheelchairs.