Busdriver Allegations

Thoughts on the recent Milo, Busdriver, Kool AD, etc. allegations put out on twitter?

twitter.com/Cultdays/status/943187968461647872

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
rubyyacht.com/
djbooth.net/news/entry/2017-08-22-milo-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does she have receipts for a sexual assault

i am incredibly upset if they are true. i'm a big KOOL A.D. fan and into most of the other people accused and to know their whole friendly and respectful images are facades would be incredibly upsetting.

i'm gonna wait a day or two for
them to respond before i make any judgements, but it is incredibly suspicious none of them have responded already, although Sad Andy has asked Cult to dm him.

Busdriver doesn't strike as the type of guy to do that kind of stuff.

>receipts

>not responding to allegations .0000000374 seconds after they’re posted makes you guilty

leave it to tripfags to be this retarded

lol how fors the same bitch get sexually assualted by multiple different stars at different times

do these dumb hoes think real people gonna believe this shit. your little sjw friends arent the real world

i literally never said that.

>it is incredibly suspicious none of them have responded

Fucking Shit
He still has one of the best hip hop albums of all time
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

these allegations have been tweeted for almost a day. it's not like thery all were asleep or something either. Antwon was sharing GTA screenshots while she was going off on people. nobody in the music scene except for Cult Days and Cool Reve have addressed this. it's been complete silence from everyone else.

not my fault your reading comprehension sucks shit man.

this bitch has gotten around
>milo, busdriver, kool a.d, zomby and armand van helden

not at all surprised cis men are all trash

how is it suspicious you faggot? if some literally who was tweeting dumb shit at me i’d ignore it too

i think reddit is more your speed, sport

i dont see milo being able to talk to a girl let alone fuck one

>pinned tweet is The Fader
wehew lad

that literally no one is talking about the fact that a woman has been accusing men of horrible shit? you're a real dumbass buddy. Antwon is part of a group with Wiki and Ugly Mane, KOOL and Bus are huge in the Bay Area rap scene and Milo is in Hellfyre Club. it's strange that no one, not even people close to them, has spoken about it in 24 hours online. you fucking momo.

he has a wife and kid tho

i hope milo gets shitted on.

lmao

go white knight somewhere else retard

and drop trip nobody even knows who you are

>black people accused

Not a story, no one will care and this will hardly hurt their reputation at all

Mystikal was dancing on Ellen after getting out of prison for fucking rape

For people claiming to be poor and helpless rape victims these twitter thots sure love to act high and mighty.

oh damn

why the fuck would antwon get involved?

Milo isn't in Hellfyre Club anymore, he started his own label ruby yacht.

who is this whore and why is she making it a point to fuck as many musicians as humanly possible

She is on a roll dude

lol how does this one girl find herself in these situations

its almost like...

because she called him a rapist on twitter.
word, didn't know.

What is milo being accused of? Having sex with someone in a consensual, not a story.

shes also claiming zomby raped her. im sorry but this chick is CRAZY. if she keeps gettign raped by all these guys in such a short time

rubyyacht.com/

cheating on his wife. not nearly as bad as the other shit and quite frankly doesn't need to be adressed publicly.

this is what you idiots get for letting sjws take over pitchfork and any every avenue of communication

At least Driver left her some weed to make up for it

This tbhwy
Mystikal, Mike Tyson, Tupac, etc. You've really got to fuck up if you're black and famous

(you)

Neither do I, but does that stop me?

>get ripped off because you don’t know better
oh man call the cops

the dude selling her weed must be fucking loaded

i literally cant walk down the street alone without being harassed. ive been assaulted several times.

fwiw the screenshot used to start this thread isn't from her, it's a message she had gotten from someone. i'm wondering how many people here are reading her tweets lol.

I hate Milo so much I hope this takes him down in flames

>he helped himself to my body as if I was a muffin he could just grab
This is a series of un-fucking-fortunate events for this woman

>get molested
>literally try to bang the dude the next day
holy fuck lmao how do these people even survive

How the fuck is this "sexual assault"??? Not even a Busdriver fan

She never said "no" and the context of him escalating sexually wasn't crazy or something, thats how most sex begins...

>the "i blamed myself meme"
yeah, believable story.

*airhorn*

>English
OK, I get white and signed, but what the fuck does being English have to do with anything?

Who the fuck is this lady and why should we care?

"he fucked my face, he raped my ass, he grabbed me like a muffin"

What the fuck am I even reading here? Who talks like this? This looks like Amanda Bynes Twitter or something

i know for a fact that literally every hellfyre club member has sexually assaulted someone, milo and anderson paak especially

>he fucked my face so hard it turned me into a liar, so you should believe me

bill clinton confirmed rapists

>hang out with a bunch of random rappers alone and do drugs
>get raped

wow

Even without the cheating that's true though

Even her husband raped her
This is getting out of hand, folks. We might have an issue here.

Milo is a stupid nigger so i'm sure he's committed multiple rapes

Damn I fuck with KOOL A.D. but how fuckin stupid do you gotta be to marry this bitch and have a kid?

this bitch should get her own adult swim show

>he puts my hand on his penis
>tell him ive had sex with his friend
>we stop but he doesnt leave
>we spoon because what the fuck
>hes dry humping me now omg
>i cant believe this is happening
>i'll try and flirt with him after this thing i didn't like happened so its consensual
>nevermind he violated me so i'l tell him and promptly block him and cry about it on social media
>

wait thats kool ad's wife?

Brits are assholes that talk like faggots that's why

I would bet every cent I have that this bitch cheats on everyone she dates

Wow, she's so hot, no wonder Busdriver couldn't keep his dick in his pants

>I would have said no, but he said "oi slag, come up the apples and pears and touch me willy"

she might cheat but she's right about cheating

This crazy bitch is on Twitter telling the whole world how KOOL AD is a cuck and how she's been passed around by ever C-list rapper around...that's gotta hurt

Yeah her allegations are that her husband and his friends on raped her on separate occasions. She sounds unhinged. Like, I promise you, I'm usually on the side of "let's hear what she has to say, I don't think she has any reason to lie about this" but this bitch sounds like a dumbass liar. These twitter posts are embarrassing.

and zomby fucked her in the ass. lmao

this guy is whitewashed as fuck though.

if u breathe near a woman are you raping her lungs? she wouldn't have inhaled that air if she knew you exhaled into it. think about it.

Someone make a thread on KTT

cheating is a form of abuse and can hurt people but to equate it to rape devalues true rape imo.

This is what fem power looks like. Take a good, long look at it, Sup Forums.

I don't disagree that cheating on someone is an arsehole thing to do and can potentially expose them to sexual diseases - it's why I always use protection when cheating on my missus - but she's genuinely insane if she thinks anyone will agree that someone sleeping around is equivalent to sexual assault or even manslaughter, as she's almost implying.

Damn, I really dislike Milo but it only seems she's accusing him of cheating on his wife. Still pretty funny though

Breathing is a grey area, but smoking is literally lung rape
Wake up pigs, smokers must hang

Must rappers this wouldn't be a big deal

But Milo has a holier-than-thou, literally "fathe first" / "im a better person than you" persona

Hopefully this ruins his marriage kek

djbooth.net/news/entry/2017-08-22-milo-interview

and how does she know what their relationship is? plenty people have sex with people other than their life partner and its agreed upon or not something the other cares about. its only bad if its hurting someone. and even then its shitty and mean and insensitive but not sexual assault.

how can you guys not read her tweets? she's not saying all these dudes sexually assaulted her, she's saying other people have come forward to her with stories about some of these dudes, namely driver and milo. you people are retarded

Also, did she ask if he was single? Can't complain if you didn't bother to find out the relationship status of the person you're sleeping with.

this

milo is a garbage person and derserves to get fucked over

im just listening to the knee jerk reaction of white incel misogynist men on Sup Forums who have no idea of what its like to be a woman, or a black woman, or be within such a social circle....

sorry saba i didn't actually read any of ur tweets i just like shitposting you shouldnt use the r word tho

>or be within such a social circle....
a social circle of rapists?

(You)

She quite literally says she got fucked in the ass by Zomby.
By this motherfucker in pic.

saba since ur obviously here i am glad you have been cheated on multiple times and u r conducting urself like a child and i have no sympathy 4 u

Nice virtue signalling you got going on there. Ah lawd I got troubles!

i circle of touring and disconnection from a localized community. also high profile people used to always getting their way. or being a woman in a hip hop community that is largely composed of men...

saba while you're here can i facefuck you?

shit b8 m8

reading through this thread alone constitutes as cyber rape

seems like her music and art flopped so she decided to take it out on those gaining fame/attention

>he spends his free time on a forum filled with "white incel misogynist men"

what are you doing with your life?

Sounds like she was facefucked too hard last night. Her brain is a bit scrambled.

what is she talking about? most people in this thread want all these allegations to be true

first milo now this hahahaha
i can't wait til we burn bridges with all of these talentless hacks