Is Sup Forums salvageable...

is Sup Forums salvageable? is being just a less NSFW version of Sup Forums with more underage girls it's purpose until the end of times? i just want a board to discuss films anonymously.....

Baneposting made Sup Forums, the election has ruined this board, fucking Sup Forums. Another big part is all the shitty posters here, you can't have discussions anymore without some fag bringing up Reddit, kino, or pleb.

>>>/q/

Why can't you discuss films here?

Would you rather we bring back the feetposting?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
Its always been this way, newfriend.

Sup Forums is forever doomed. The only hope is that something like /film/ gets made and it reaches /lit/ levels of elitism within the first week so all the plebs stay away

This

This is the board you retards cried for when that board was up
>-b-bbut i want a chatroom not and elitist board where i can't post my superheroes

So a piss poor slow board then?

>i just want a board to discuss films anonymously
you come here for ebin memeposting not HURRRR MUH FILUM DISCUSSION

Be the Sup Forums you want to see.

Or do you just like bitching.

I think he just likes bitching

>slow boards are bad
Hello Sup Forums

>i report any inappropriate post on the board
>i make threads about films i like and hoping for discussion
>only shitposting comes
Yeah, maybe i should be more like how i want the board to be

A slow board where people take time to write responses is better for discussion than a fast board where everyone is just memeing and shitposting. Sup Forums's population definitely contributes to its shittiness.

Really, if you actually wanted real film discussion you would be rooting for a slow board

Slow boards are good.

It's not shitposting just because you don't agree with opinions that people have

Reddit is better for serious discussion anyways

Not really. You can have good discussions on reddit, but it's not really the same as on here. The anonymous aspect is part of it, but just as big is how the threads or organized. Posts are chronological and every reader is encouraged to look at every post in a thread. So, conversations end up involving a lot of people.

Really, Sup Forums is made for discussion while reddit is made for content aggregation.

he means don't report his Sup Forums threads or discuss them in threads like this
just let him keep posting them

No it hasn't you dumbass. It wasn't even a this bad when Sup Forums was /new/.

This
Sup Forums has crossed the point on no return much like Sup Forums did long ago. The pleb culture has deeply rooted itself now too.

>what about mod and janitors cracking down
Both of the mods that use this board only come when some flavor of the month movie or show is out and the last few janitors we got only became janitors so they could police the game of thrones general

It ruined Sup Forums even more. It went more mainstream and now it becomes new Sup Forums.

except when you say firefly sucks shit you get downvoted to shit instead of getting delicious (you)s

Just remembering my first job was as a lifeguard at the Rock River in Lowell Park, near Dixon, in 2007. Over a six-year period, I reportedly performed 77 rescues as a lifeguard. Then I attended Eureka College, a Disciples-oriented liberal arts school, where he became a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity, a cheerleader, and studied economics and sociology. While involved, the Miller Center of Public Affairs described him as an "indifferent student". He majored in Economics and graduated with a C average. Developed a reputation as a jack of all trades, excelling in campus politics, sports and theater. I was a member of the football team and captain of the swim team. Was elected student body president and led a student revolt against the college president after he tried to cut back the faculty. The basic Fatalities are finishing moves that allow the victorious characters to end a match in a special way by murdering their defeated, defenseless opponents in a gruesome manner, usually in the predefined ways exclusive for the given character. The only exception from this is Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, which instead features the Kreate-A-Fatality, allowing the players to perform their own Fatalities by conducting a series of violent moves chosen from a pool that is common for all characters. Livilla and her sister Agrippina the Younger were banished to the Pontine Islands (they were most likely separated in their exile and each one sent to a different island). After the deaths of Caligula, his fourth wife Milonia Caesonia, and their daughter Julia Drusilla, she returned from exile on the orders of the new emperor, Livilla's paternal uncle Claudius. Later in 41, she fell out of favour with Messalina, Claudius's third wife, and was charged by her paternal uncle Claudius for having adultery with Seneca the Younger. Both were exiled.

Times are so very different now. Just glad I went through with it before all those cerebral hemorrhages.