How based is Grace?

youtube.com/watch?v=nEkJQ202A9A

>points out Moana is only getting good reviews cuz she's not white
>says Lin-Manuel is bringing his C-game (at best)
>says all the songs suck, aren't catchy and sound like radio music or elevator resort music
>points out the inherent flaws of having NO villain and NO love interest
>says she didn't feel like the Polynesian islands were home
>correctly points out that Pocahantas had more relatable characters
>plot holes, plot holes, plot holes
>says the goddess at the end should've had dialogue (pref. voiced by Beyonce)
>says whole movie should've taken place in the realm of monsters
>says Moana's childhood baby scene was stupid
>questions why cute pig was left out of most of the movie
>questions why Moana didn't ask her parents' permission before leaving
>says it's only as good as Tangled and falls way short of Frozen

Why didn't anyone tell me how patrician this woman is?

She's a dumbfuck who got fired from Marvel for being a dumbfuck. She also accuses other e-celebs as being shills for the mouse. She also comes off as very fake. Like her voice is a persona.

She worked for marvel? What happened?

She said that Snyder was ok

She claims to never been told the actual reason, just an ambiguous change of plans to cancel her show. But the worst part is they did it right as Marvel took over Hollywood so she didn't even get to enjoy any of the success unlike her collagues.

>says it's only as good as Tangled and falls way short of Frozen

>tangled worse than frozen

shit opinion

Her shit talking Suicide Squad review and turning her back on Snyder was pretty funny to watch since she was saying everyone who hated BvS just a few months before that was paid off and had an anti DC agenda

>points out the inherent flaws of having NO villain and NO love interest

Opinion equals shit, fuck off.

Grace is awesome. Best reviewer on the internet hands down. She's mostly liberal, but doesn't give a fuck and will at least back up her statements with reasons.

>strong nationalist message
>male lead is masculine, female lead is feminine
>David Bowie parody
9/10

This. Frozen was a mess. The emotionally abusive mother/daughter dynamic between Rapunzel and Gothel alone was enough to put it miles ahead.

Fuck is her voice and personality grating. How do you guys watch this bitch without stabbing your ears and eyes? She's like that annoying sister-in-law you wish would die in a car crash.

post her nudes from anoneyebee

So wait, as a movie "reviewer" all she does is talk about the "plot" and nothing else? How typical

That pig thing bothered me too. She clearly liked the pig but then got stuck with the retarded chicken on her journey.

Grace is absolutely based. I love her for calling out The Force Awakens as a literal glib facsimile on opening week. She was definitely ahead of the curve back then. And she took the dislikes like a champ. I believe her TFA review still has more dislikes than likes. Fucking butthurt Star Wars manbabies got BTFO by based Grace that day.

In addition to that, she is essential mommycore as you can see in pic related.

>ywn cum over that purty mouth of hers

why even live bros? ;_;

>How Far I'll Go, You're Welcome and Shiny not being catchy as fuck
Shit tier opinion

>>points out the inherent flaws of having NO villain and NO love interest
Fucking pleb

>>says the goddess at the end should've had dialogue (pref. voiced by Beyonce)
No.

>>says she didn't feel like the Polynesian islands were home
How did she completely miss the point that they weren't really meant to feel like home. Especially not for the main character.

Wow she looks old

>women are all stupid
>unless they agree with me

>ywn fuck that face

>What are facts
You relativist pigdog.

>bvs theatrical cut was the greatest movie of all time
>bvs ultimate cut was horrible

she really made me think

T H I C C

>post her nudes
WHAT NUDES? SOMEONE POST IT

>>points out Moana is only getting good reviews cuz she's not white
go on...

I don't know we should describe her as "Based" !?, but she certainly has her own style that is hybrid of between the geekiness & definite knowledge of film. Most importantly, her reviews spiced up by feministic preference. I can see why she says, & how she get there. She definitely is the one of the enjoyable reviewers out there, user. Trust me that finding the trustworthy reviewer is the good way not to waste your cash, you work so hard for.

Who is this old bitch

>some ugly white woman trying to whitesplain a kids movie

why are whites such shitty people

>you will always be a shitskin ;_;